Chapter 83: Red string of fate
1.5k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 83: Red string of fate

 

He knows that she has never offended any one or hurt any person till now.

 

She even killed some bastards offering her body to distract them saving many women from their evil clutches.

 

This moved Chris’s heart.

 

At this moment Rose spoke

 

“Mohini you have finally managed to make Chris fall in love with you.

 

We succubus race of the demon race and cupids of the god race has a special ability.

 

That is to see the red string of fate of a person. We know who is going to be attached to whom.

 

So I have just seen that you have many strings of fate and my red string of fate has merged completely into your red string of fate.

 

One of the many red strings of fate has just connected to Chris’s red string of fate.

 

This means he has fallen in love with you and he is yours.”

 

Rose said excitedly.

 

While Rose is still speaking Chris came in front of Mohini suddenly and planted a kiss on her lips.

 

He doesn’t seem to be bothered by the ugliness curse on Mohini.

 

This made Mohini happy.

 

At this moment Mohini also responded to his kiss and started to intertwine her tongue with Chris’s tongue.

 

They have shared a passionate kiss for a few minutes.

 

Then Chris started kiss Mohini’s neck.

 

At this moment he has only thought in his mind about Mohini that is she he like her.

 

 For some unknown reason he started to love her.

 

This caused a sudden change that is Chris was able to see beyond the curse and see the true self of Mohini.

 

This sudden change startled Chris and he took few steps back staring at Mohini in shock.

 

This is not because the curse is weakened but it is a loophole in the curse.

 

 If a person were to love the cursed person so much that the curse will become infective to them.

 

Mohini has never realized that her mother never saw Mohini as ugly or Mohini never remembers her mother being ugly.

 

This is because the motherly and daughterly love was so overwhelming that it has gone beyond the ugly curse.

 

The same thing has happened just know between Chris and Mohini.

 

 Even though Chris has just fallen in love with Mohini his love is pure this made it possible for him to go beyond the curse and look at Mohini true beautiful self.

 

Mohini was oblivious of what Chris saw.

 

So she don’t know why Chris stopped being intimate with her and took a step back

 

This sudden change has stunned Chris.

 

 After a few moments he came back to the reality and said

 

“Mohini I…I think that I was able to see your true self…. I was able to see your beautiful self.

 

You are truly gorgeous.

 

I have never seen a woman as beautiful as you.”

Suddenly Rose spoke

 

“Mohini I think he has really fallen in love with you so he was able to see beyond the curse. He can see your true self.”

 

Mohini was shocked and said to Rose

 

“He has truly fallen in love with me. Hehe that is good news”

 

After that Mohini said to Chris

 

“You have fallen in love with me so you were able to see my true self.

 

Do you understand that I am telling you the truth all along?

 

My curse can be bypassed if the person truly loves me.

 

This is the reason that you are able to see me.

 

What do you say?

 

Am I beautiful?

 

Then do you want to do it with me?

 

Come over here.”

 

Saying that Mohini pulled Chris’s arm and gave a tight hug where her big round breasts are pressing against Chris.

 

Then she took the initiative to make a lip lock with Chris and had a very passionate kiss for few minutes.

 

Then Chris bent down and started to kiss her neck.

 

Then moved down a little more and started to suck on one of her round and well shaped breasts while his other hand is kneading Mohini’s other breast.

 

Then he pulled and pinched on the soft cherry cherries of Mohini then took a bite at both of them at once.

 

After that he continued to suck, kiss, pinch and bite on Mohini’s cherries as if they are some sweet cherries.

 

He did not want to leave them it is as if he had left them then he might not get his hands on them again.

 

Mohini was enjoying this as she ordered Zen to completely go back into the game system. With that Mohini was completely naked again.

 

Chris who was clinging on to her breasts finally let go of then and went down further to reach her beautiful pussy.

 

Then he started to place his mouth to her secret cherry and suck on it as if it was some sort of sweet.

 

He slowly went a little down and inserted his tongue into her pussy and like the insides.

 

Then he slowly placed one of his hands behind Mohini’s back on her glory back then made his way to her ass hole.

 

At the same time his other hand also reached there and inserted his finger into her ass hole and started to pull her a little closure and inserted his tongue into her pussy and finger into her ass hole further inside at the same time.

 

“Ahaaa fuck yeah”

 

“Yes there ahaaa”

 

“Ohhaa”

 

Mohini started to moan very lustily which further aroused Chris further making his little dick standup.

 

He let go of Mohini and started to undress himself.

 

 After just few moments he has completely stripped naked.

 

Between his legs was his erect dick only three inches long and looked as thin as a worm.

 

This disappointed Mohini a little but she did not show this on her face instead she was thinking that turning Chris into a woman is a very wise decision………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 145 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

21