Chapter 84: Chris became a woman
1.8k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 84: Chris became a woman

 

This disappointed Mohini a little but she did not show this on her face instead she was thinking that turning Chris into a woman is a very wise decision.

 

Rather than being a man with the fair skin and blond hair Chris would make a terrific woman.

 

When looking at Chris’s pathetic dick Mohini could not stop but to think about the dick of the Mihera the dead body Mohini stored away.

 

There is a look of determination in her eyes.

 

The thing that she determined about is to get strong faster that is at least she wished to reach level 100 as soon as possible.

 

So that she could enjoy that manly body and also the boost to her cultivation.

 

Also she can give that body to Zen and enjoy this dick for fucking as long as she wants. Thinking till here Mohini was so excited.

 

Looking at the excited face of Mohini made Chris thought that she was excited about getting fucked by his dick.

 

But if he found the truth as a man he would almost throw up a mouth full of blood.

 

Well this not a matter of importance. He would feel sad as a man but if he is a woman then he would never feel sad instead he would feel happy.

 

On the other hand the dick that he would get in his pussy would always belong to Mohini.

 

Almost immediately Chris came near Mohini where his dick was near her head.

 

He did not say anything but the indication of his action is that he wants Mohini to suck on his dick. Mohini and Rose were laughing inside.

 

This is because he has almost looked like he was about to burst and shoot out his cum with just a small touch from Mohini if she were to take it into her mouth everything will be shot directly into her mouth.

 

So she said

 

“Let your first time in my pussy, it will be helpful to me a lot.

 

After that I will suck on your dick all you want.”

 

When Mohini said this Chris immediately nodded his head. Mohini stood up and select a flat rock bolder where she can lie down and has correct height for Chris to insert his dick into Mohini’s pussy.

 

Chris placed both his hands on the rock beside Mohini, then adjusted his dick and aligned it with Mohini’s pussy then slowly inserted it as if he was any harder he might hurt Mohini.

 

Mohini is just like most of the girls like the rough and hard core guys, so Chris being gentle is not the Mohini’s type.

 

Well she doesn’t mind gentle approach once every few times.

 

Chris inserted his worm like dick completely into Mohini’s pussy puncturing a small hole in Mohini’s pussy.

 

Then he started to move to and fro inside her pussy.

 

Mohini who is cultivating lewd god body is very sensitive.

 

Even the smallest touch can get her excited.

 

This happened when Chris inserted his dick too.

 

Mohini started to moan which aroused Chris further.

 

Chris came in Mohini’s pussy within a minute.

 

But his dick stood up again and came within a minute again.

 

 It happened 3 times in 3 minutes. Then his dick went down.

 

 He looked exhausted as if he has worked for an entire day.

 

Mohini did not even have a chance to cum.

 

It all happened within minutes. Even though Mohini was disappointed she did not show it on her face.

 

This is so that she would not make Chris feel bad.

 

After that Mohini stood up and went near one of the puddles of water to wash up.

 

 Even though it is salt water Mohini has already took a dip in it previously so she did not care even if it is salt sea water.

 

Chris followed and washed his dick too but he was unable to bear the salt water.

 

 So he stopped what he is doing then Mohini walked towards Chris.

 

 Then she stood on her knees and got a hold of Chris’s dick.

 

She then started to suck on it passionately as it is some sort of lollipop.

 

After few minutes he completely whipped it clean.

 

Then she went and sits on a flat rock with her legs crossed.

 

The Virgin yang spirit energy that she received is of normal quality.

 

So she started to assimilate it into her cultivation with the Virgin yin spirit energy that she accumulated.

 

 At the same time she has already used the skill shape shifter to recover her Virginity.

 

It is just a small hole so it did not take long to heal.

 

On the other hand Chris understood what Mohini is doing so he wore his clothes and stood at one side of the cave, waiting for Mohini to come out of cultivation.

 

After few minutes Mohini opened her eyes.

 

After assimilating the newly obtained Virgin yang spirit energy and her Virgin yin spirit energy Mohini’s cultivation has reached level 30.

 

She did not open the status page immediately but instead she started read a notification that just popped out.

 

The notification is about the shape shifter skill and succubus skill.

 

 It says Mohini can now turn into opposite lust beings of her own race.

 

 This is the benefit that she got after the upgrade.

 

Based on Rose's estimation they can get the skill to turn other beings gender after she reached level 50.

 

Till then Mohini cannot turn Chris into a women.

 

But Mohini did not want to bother with this because she was confident that she can reach level 50 or oven level 100 by the time she completely removed the curse on her.

 

This is because Mohini has decided to get fucked by the animals at the zoo.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 150 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

24