Chapter 85: Chris lost his Virginity
1.9k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 85: Chris lost his Virginity

 

This is because Mohini has decided to get fucked by the animals at the zoo.

 

Since most of the animals in the zoo are single species and the number is quite high she can get much more Virgin yang energy from the wild beasts that are fierce and wild.

 

 Because of this Mohini was sure that she can reach much higher level of cultivation by the time she was able to remove the curse.

 

After that she turned towards Chris and said

 

“Chris, come over here.”

 

Chris slowly strode towards Mohini.

 

He is already wearing his clothes on the other hand Mohini was still completely naked.

 

Chris thought that Mohini wanted to go on another round but he never thought that Mohini just wanted say that he should work well and pass to the third year of the high school.

 

After that she gave him a passionate kiss and let him touch her as he please under Chris’s request.

 

After that she sent Chris on his way back to his dorm.

 

 But before sending him she took his phone number for the contact.

 

Then Mohini slowly stood up and took out the male dresses that she took from Ravi’s house and cal’s house that belongs to Ravi, raju and cal.

 

Then Mohini summoned Zen and gave him all the clothes for him to absorb except some in case of emergency.

 

After Zen absorbed everything Mohini went to stand on a much spacious and flat area of the cave this is so that she want to take out a big object out of the inventory.

 

The thing that she wanted to take out of the inventory is the car that she took the ride with Ravi, cal and raju to reach here.

 

The car is one of the high end latest models that I available on the market.

 

 Mohini want Zen to absorb this car so that she can travel easily from place to place without having to go through the trouble.

 

If there is no transportation in that area, this car should be her private transportation.

 

Zen took few minutes to completely absorb the massive car and under Mohini’s orders the Zen turned into the car.

 

 Then Mohini took out her mobile phone and down loaded the software and manual for car driving and transferred all the things to Zen by letting absorb the phone too.

 

Immediately the game system tapped into internet through the phone that was absorbed Zen then the game system gave a notification

 

“The game system will down load the required data for the new side quests for the player.

 

Please recharge the phone network with free high speed internet for the game system use”

 

Mohini was shocked and a question popped out in her head

 

“Why does the game system need the internet recharge it should be able to directly tap into the internet right?”

 

The system responded for Mohini’s question and said

 

“The game system is not powerful enough to break the laws of the world.

 

 In order to maintain the balance in all things the game system has to obey by the rules of the world.

 

Player can use money to get the things the game system needs or the player can use her skills as a hacker to get the necessary internet connection for the game system.”

 

Mohini understood what the game system is saying so she decided to do as the game system says and recharge the phone with an unlimited pack of internet.

 

Then she contacted the sim service company and used a few thousand dollars to have the unlimited and high speed pack from them.

 

After that she gave the system full control to get what it wanted through internet.

 

 Then the game system gave a special quest for Mohini that she has to do for getting the special sub quests from the game system.

 

The first sub quest in the special quest is for Mohini to design a program for hacking and down loading all the information that the game system needed from the internet and intranet.

 

Mohini has once designed this kind of program to earn money and have a plastic surgery to become beautiful.

 

She has undergone a plastic surgery for the entire body spending billions of dollars but not a single one of the surgery worked on the contrary Mohini became further ugly.

 

Finally she decided to commit suicide but fortunately she found the dagger and got the game system. Mohini needs around 2 days to create that software.

 

There is no time limit for the quest.

 

Other than that Mohini also received another sub quest that is time bound.

 

 This means the quest that is already given to Mohini is now time bound.

 

 If the quest is completed within the time given by the game system then Mohini will receive some extra rewards.

 

The time bound quest given to Mohini is

 

“To remove the curse that she is under and the time limit for this quest is 5 days that is before her year exams starts.

 

The reward is 5,000 quest points other than the reward for the actual quest.”

 

This means that Mohini has to do some over time to complete the quest to remove her curse. For this Mohini has to make some plans.

 

She has to find 10 of each species of animals that was mentioned in the curse removal process.

 

She can easily find dogs, pigs, donkeys, oxen and horses. But the other five species is a bit difficult.

 

 This is because the lions, gorilla, bears, rhinoceros and elephants are not readily available.

 

She has to find them either in zoo or she has to search the forest to get what she wanted.

 

But within the time limit these are not feasible solutions.

 

So she decided to make some plans.

 

There is a zoo in the city but Mohini did not know what the animals present are in the zoo.

 

Other than that Mohini have to find where the bulk amount of domestic animals like ox and horses are available………….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 155 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 

23