Chapter 86: searching for beasts to solve the ugly curse
1.8k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 86: searching for beasts to solve the ugly curse

 

Other than that Mohini have to find where the bulk amount of domestic animals like ox and horses are available.

 

For this reason Mohini started make plans.

 

She don’t have to go to all the places to get the information instead she just have to search online to know where they are either selling or displaying these animals.

 

Soon after Mohini found that there is a pig farm and a pet store with good breed hound like dogs available.

 

 Other than that Mohini found that there are some animals in the zoo that she was interested in at the same time they even mentioned the number of the animals of each species that are present.

 

Mohini decided to replace the dogs and pigs with wolfs and boars in the zoo, since they belong to the same species.

 

For Mohini question the system confirmed that she can use the different animals of same species.

 

There is a problem that is the number of animals that are present in the zoo is not sufficient for Mohini.

 

 The males of each species of animals are only around 5 or 6 so Mohini has to find some other alternative.

 

The only other alternative that Mohini has is to find another zoo in the nearby city.

 

The city that Mohini is currently in is Mumbai there is a zoo here at the same time there is one more city nearby called Pune that has a zoo.

 

The travel between both the cities is just few hours.

 

With the information that Mohini calculated that she has found enough beasts for her to completely remove the curse. It is evening Mohini has decided to start the quest today itself.

 

The time available is very low so Mohini decided to make the best use of all the time available.

 

Mohini was naked and walking in the small road through the woods that leads to where the main road is. This is where Mohini came from previously.

 

After reaching the main road Mohini called out Zen to become a car then Mohini went to sit in the driver’s seat completely naked, but before sitting in the car Mohini told Zen to change the car number.

 

But she changed her thought and said to leave it like that.

 

Then she went and sat in the driver seat suddenly the seat belts that looked in the shape of “X” have bucked up on both sides of Mohini.

 

The buckle came to around the area of Mohini’s navel.

 

The two seat belts came over Mohini cherries.

 

Then another belt came from between her legs and pussy and attached itself to the buckle at her navel.

 

It was perfectly tight as if she was wearing some tight fit braw and underwear.

 

 There is another belt that came from around her back.

 

This is the extension of the buckle that came from her pussy and the two buckles covering her cherries.

 

 It has covered her glory back and attached itself to the seat that she just sat.

 

Then small mouth like things appeared on the seat belt and the buckle.

 

There are two for each of her cherries. Then there is one at her navel from the buckle.

 

Below that there are three small mouths at her pussy one was sucking her secret cherry while the other two are licking her pussy.

 

A tight belt covering her ass hole has suddenly grown a big dick that looked like the dick of the combination of Ravi and cal.

 

This dick is almost 8 inches long and curved at the same time. It suddenly penetrated into Mohini’s ass hole.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

All of this happened in just a second pulling Mohini into deep pleasure causing her to let out a loud moan. After that the car door closed automatically and car started to move.

 

Mohini don’t have to drive the car. Zen is currently the car and he was connected to the game system.

 

So it knows how to drive from the game system.

 

The seat belts and buckle are all made from the designs taken from the internet and made with the available seat belts in the car.

 

As soon as the car started the dick started to pound Mohini in her ass hole.

 

While all the mouths started to ravage Mohini’s body by sucking and licking her sensitive parts.

 

 Rose has already added all the experience points and stat points into Zen so that he could transfer them to Mohini.

 

Zen will drive the car to the destination while fucking Mohini and transferring points to her.

 

 Zen can drive to the destination using the GPS that he got through the phone that it absorbed.

 

He is now something like an all in one device that can do anything like a future robot in terminator.

 

All Mohini has to do know is to cultivate while enjoying the pleasure till she reached her destination.

 

Mohini has never expected something like this to happen.

 

This was all planned by Rose. After Zen absorbed the phone Rose can access to it from the game system. There she planned all this.

 

“Mohini did you like the surprise that I have just given you hehe.”

 

Rose said

 

“What this is all planned by you?”

 

Mohini asked

 

“Yep I planned this, what do you say this is a thrilling experience right?”

 

 Rose said

 

Mohini was speechless but soon came back to her senses and said

 

“This is thrilling hehe.

 

You got me good.

 

Don’t worry I will let you have a thrilling experience too when I get a chance hehe.”

 

“Ok try to make it as hardcore as possible only then will I like it”

 

Said Rose while laughing playfully

 

Game system started to do its research on the things it wanted to with the help of Rose who has the basic understanding of the modern world through reading Mohini’s memories………….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

24