Chapter 87: curse removal part 1
2.2k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 87: curse removal part 1

 

Game system started to do its research on the things it wanted to with the help of Rose who has the basic understanding of the modern world through reading Mohini’s memories.

 

While Zen is driving Mohini is enjoying the pleasure and started to cultivate it took around 2 hours for Zen to reach the designated area.

 

On the way no one stopped the car as it is following all the traffic rules.

 

It is nearly 7 PM in the evening when Mohini reached at the entrance of the zoo.

 

But Mohini was hungry so she looked around to see if she could find some food to eat.

 

There are some small food vendors on the street.

 

There are not many people in the area so Mohini used a blind spot to turn the turn the Zen from car form to burka.

 

After that she went near one of the vendors and bought some food.

 

Then she used the controller skill to buy most of the food all the small time vendors around the area.

 

Mohini bought some cash on hand.

 

She used this to buy all the things.

 

She used the controller skill only to avoid suspicion. After that she went to the front guard post at the front entrance of the zoo.

 

This is because she knows that the zoo will be closed for any visiting as it is already 7 PM and near the night closing time of the zoo.

 

Mohini slowly made her way to the security guard at the entrance.

 

This guard was placed under the controller skill easily by Mohini then she passed through the front gate without any hindrance at all.

 

It was as if she was going into her own backyard.

 

The guard even forgot that there is someone that just passed by him.

 

Mohini took the planogram of the entire zoo from the guard.

 

 Just so that she can move more freely. After that she found an area with a small fountain with some birds and fish in it.

 

This is one of the attractions of the zoo.

 

The fountain is small and only at the center.

 

There are some thick walls like areas around the fountain, where one can sit and see the fishes.

 

 Mohini sat on one of them while placing her legs in the water.

 

There is no one near the fountain as if the entire place is deserted.

 

Mohini undid the lower of the burka so that the lower half of her body was placed in the water, as for the upper body and her face are still covered with the burka.

 

The water in the area is only knee deep. So it is not a problem for Mohini.

 

Mohini came here to enjoy her dinner at the same time she wanted to get some pleasure too.

 

The pleasure that Mohini wanted is to have some fish have a taste of her pussy and her ass hole. 

 

It is winter and cold out there so Mohini wanted to have something to warm her up. So she chose to have her dinner with some pleasurable chilly warm sensations.

 

That is the reason she picked up this spot.

 

Unexpectedly an octopus in the fountain made it to her ass hole and inserted one of its tentacles into Mohini’s ass hole, while a fish made it way to her secret cherry and took a bite of it and another fish started to pounce into her pussy again and again to enter her pussy hole.

 

The other fishes did the same.

 

At the same time the octopus inserted another tentacle into Mohini’s ass hole where the suction cups on the octopus tentacle stuck to the inner walls of Mohini’s ass hole.

 

 Every time the octopus tried to pull out its tentacles they won’t come out instead they started to move to and fro.

 

“Ahaa”

 

“Fuck yeah ahaa”

 

“Yess haa”

 

The octopus inserted its third tentacle into Mohini’s pussy which when all the tentacles combined to form a look of a thick dick that is moving in Mohini’s ass hole.

 

Mohini was enjoying the pleasure from the fish and other aquatic beasts while she was eating some fast food as her dinner.

 

After some time Mohini has few orgasms because of the excessive pleasure and the sensitivity of the lewd god body.

 

Mohini rested there for an hour.

 

Then she prepared to move to the where the wolf’s and rare breed hounds are kept.

 

 Mohini not only want to complete the quest but she also want to fuck all the beasts that can fuck Mohini that are present in the zoo.

 

She wanted to get fucked by all the beasts that can fuck her because Mohini wanted to steal all their experience points, stat points and their special skills.

 

 Mohini is still weak so she decided to get everything that she could get.

 

Mohini don’t want to kill the beasts but just steal all the things to the minimum amount they needed to survive.

 

The beasts can gain all the experience points again by doing what they do in their daily life.

 

Mohini don’t want to kill them because they are just beasts and there is no good and bad between beasts.

 

All they know is to follow the law of the jungle.

 

Also if she killed all the beasts there will be huge commotion and she might even be pursued by other people and government.

 

Of course it would be thrilling in its own way but Mohini did not want to gather the unwanted attention right now and she don’t want to kill some wild beasts.

 

Instead Mohini wanted to kill people that act like wild beasts in the dark side of human society.

 

Mohini made her way to the area where the wolf packs and hounds are habituated in the zoo……………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 165 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

23