Chapter 88: curse removal part 2
1.8k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 88: curse removal part 2

 

Mohini made her way to the area where the wolf packs and hounds are habituated in the zoo.

 

There are patrolling guards but none of them were able to resist Mohini’s controller skill.

 

On the contrary Mohini found 3 guards are actually gangsters.

 

 They are beefy with a good built.

 

They are some of the scum of the human beings.

 

Mohini decided to take care of them before leaving the zoo.

 

After few minutes Mohini made her way to the area with the wolf packs are being kept.

 

There are around 15 male wolfs and around 10 female wolfs.

 

Mohini controlled a guard to let her into the caged area of the wolf packs.

 

After that Mohini locked the door from inside while she sends the guard away.

 

After that she went to the area where the entire wolf pack is present and set up a barrier around.

 

But suddenly she thought

 

“What is the point of creating a barrier?

 

If the guards were to see me all I have to do is invite them in and erase their memories.”

 

Sensing that a human being arrived into their territory all wolfs present became vigilant. They are making some beast like noise.

 

“Grrr”

 

But as soon as they saw Mohini and get a whiff of her pheromones they all became as if they are in heat.

 

They all wanted to fuck Mohini. Even the female wolfs want to get a taste of her pussy.

 

Mohini smiled brightly and made Zen vanished which means Mohini took of her burka and was now completely naked.

 

Suddenly all wolfs started to pounce at Mohini in order to fuck her.

 

They have even started to fight among themselves.

 

If this continues Mohini’s plan will fail so he spoke

 

“Hey stop fighting. I will choose the order of which you can fuck me.”

 

 Immediately all wolfs stopped fighting and stood in front of Mohini as if they were her pet dogs. It was quite dark as it was a night near the new moon.

 

So unless someone used a flash light on where Mohini is they will not be able to see her.

 

Even if they hear her they might think that the beasts are fucking each other.

 

“All the male wolfs stand on this side”

 

Mohini showed the right hand side.

 

“All the female wolfs stand on this side”

 

Mohini showed the left hand side.

 

With these instructions all wolfs are divided and stood as Mohini said.

 

Then Mohini asked

 

“Who is the leader of this wolf pack and as for females decide a leader for yourself.”

 

Then they came up with their leaders.

 

Then a male and a female wolf stepped out of their groups. Mohini smiled and said

 

“You two are the leaders then you are going to be last. I want you to arrange the group into the order of increasing powers.

 

Then they will start from the wolf with the lowest power.

 

This way the strongest will enjoy the longest hehe. Do you like this arrangement?”

 

All wolfs nodded their heads as they understand what Mohini meant and they like the arrangement.

 

Within a minute all wolfs stood in an order where the wolf with the least power stood in the front while the wolf with the most power stood at the end.

 

Mohini then said

 

“The first female fox come here ladies first hehe.”

 

The first female fox came forward with a lustful gaze towards Mohini.

 

Mohini sat on the spot on the ground opening her legs wide showing her pussy to the female fox in front of her.

 

Then the female fox pounced at Mohini licking her pussy.

 

After licking for a few minutes, it turned around and started to rub its pussy with Mohini’s pussy.

 

 Then she came on Mohini’s pussy at the same time as Mohini’s cummed.

 

Mohini activated her cultivation absorbing the yin spirit energy of the fox at the same time some experience points for lewd god body too.

 

Beasts are more powerful than that of normal people so all the beasts give a few experience points to Mohini for the body cultivation technique.

 

Then Mohini called a male fox.

 

Mohini also moved a little because the female fox is completely exhausted and resting on the ground. 

 

This is because Mohini stole all the experience points and stat points to the bare minimum that is till it reaches level 10.

 

Then Mohini spread her pussy lips for the male fox to lick her pussy clean then insert its dick.

 

The dick of the first male fox is a little small. But when it came it has enlarged to double the original size.

 

They move like pin machines fucking her pussy. The higher the cultivation of the wolf is the longer they fucked her.

 

As for the female wolfs Mohini let them rub their pussies to her pussy as they pleased.

 

Mohini had a multiple orgasms as the foxes took turns fucking her.

 

Finally after 3 hours Mohini completely fucked all the foxes in the place.

 

 Then she went to the place where they are keeping the hounds and let them fuck her as they pleased for over an hour.

 

All the while Mohini was moaning very lustily that if any man were to hear this their dick would immediately get rock hard.

 

Mohini has lost her Virginity again but for every time she got fucked by a female wolf she would collect the yin spirit energy and balance it with the yang spirit energy of the male wolfs.

 

After completing with all the hounds Mohini finally took rest for another hour.

 

All the wolfs and hounds are now lost all their levels and all of them dropped to level 10 as for all this experience points are stolen by Mohini.

 

She can use this to upgrade herself later………...

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 170 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

23