Chapter 89: curse removal part 3
1.7k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 89: curse removal part 3

 

She can use this to upgrade herself later.

 

Beast seduction skill is improving at a rapid speed as all these are wolfs and hounds and not dogs.

 

Other than that Mohini also received 2 special skills.

 

Those are special eyes that beast race has that can see ghosts and rarities of the world. This skill is called beast eyes.

 

The second skill is the hunting skill of this specific race.

 

 In the race of dogs there are some high level beings that can fight on the equal footing of the cat race that is lions and tigers.

 

Fortunately Mohini has just stolen the special skill of that race called the

 

“Hunter skill”

 

With this skill Mohini can instill fear in most of the beast races and also some of the insect and monster races too.

 

Mohini will be well versed in the art of hunting as long as she upgrades this skill.

 

“A man can become a hunter through training but the beasts are natural born hunters”

 

They are very adoptable and they have the instincts of hunting.

 

This hunter is very essential for Mohini in many ways to adapt to the ways of the world that is filled with people that are worse than beasts.

 

Through all the fucking Mohini has leveled up a few times and the lewd body cultivation has also received some experience points.

 

Mohini did not want to bother with checking all the level ups.

 

It took her around 5 hours to complete with the dog race beasts. Now she wanted to move to the next type of beasts that is the pig race beasts.

 

There are no pigs in the zoo, but there are wild boars in the zoo.

 

Mohini don’t want to bother with the female pig race that is female boars at first but she changed her opinion because she found something after she appraised a female pig.

 

This special skill is very useful to Mohini to act.

 

Similar to dog race beasts possessing the special skill the pig race also has one special skill that is

 

“Fertility skill”

 

 For others it may look like a normal skill but if you understand the details of this skill then one can understand the greatness of the skill.

 

Especially for Mohini this one specific skill is very useful.

 

This skill can increase the amount of yin spirit energy that a woman can store in her body and increase the yang spirit energy a man can store in his body.

 

This skill also increases the speed of recovery of the yang and yin spirit energy as the level of skill develops.

 

 There is only one side effect for this skill that is the body of the person with the skill becomes extremely lustful.

 

The prime example of this skill possessing beings is Orcs race. They are similar to the beast man race with human body and pig features.

 

 They have an unquenchable lust.

 

Male Orcs will never let a female being of any other race.

 

They will fuck them until they impregnate them or fill the female beings up with their cum.

 

 As for the females of that race they are a special type of Orcs that would suck any man dry.

 

This is the ability Mohini can get from fucking female pigs.

 

This skill is useful for Mohini in her cultivation at the same time in enjoyment too.

 

This is a perfect skill for her.

 

Mohini is practically jumping looking at the skill.

 

The simple description of the skill is

 

“Almost never ending cum and never ending lust”

 

Rose was so happy with this skill she was dreaming of herself fucking not stop.

 

To be more precise if this skill is developed to a very high level Mohini will be so strong in bed that both dragons and demons pale in comparison.

 

Mohini did not waste any more time and went straight to the boars to get fucked.

 

There are few more miscellaneous skills that Mohini obtained that are useful to her.

 

These skills are not mentioned in the game system because they are support skills that are most basic.

 

Like inbuilt drivers in a computer.

 

Just like the previous time with wolfs Mohini called the female pig to fuck her and then called the male boar to fuck her.

 

The dick of the male boar is a little strange it was not thick. Instead its dick is thin and long. It is very strange to look at.

 

But its dick reached all the way to Mohini’s womb and poked it.

 

It looked like Mohini was enjoying suddenly the boar’s dick started to bulge.

 

Then it started to cum inside Mohini while continued to fuck her.

 

Mohini was moaning continuously while circulating her main cultivation and body cultivation.

 

 At the same time she is also using steal skill to get everything that these wild boars have.

 

These wild bores have more brute strength and because of that Mohini’s body cultivation received more experience points.

 

This took Mohini around 7 hours to get done with all the wild boars.

 

It is already 8 AM in the morning there are few security guards patrolling but they did not bother themselves to come and check the area with the pigs.

 

 This is because they smell very bad. Mohini was able to bear with it because of the extreme lust.

 

All the dog race and pig race beings are fallen exhausted and in deep sleep. All of them have a same cultivation level that is level 10.

 

This is the base cultivation all the adult beings of any race.

 

All this time other than being fucked by the beasts in her pussy, Mohini was also being fucked by Zen in her ass hole.

 

 He is constantly transferring the experience points and stat points to her.

 

Mohini and Rose both are cultivating using the essence they receive from Zen and the beasts at the same time.

 

 The total progress that Mohini made is almost quadrupled. Mohini’s speed of cultivation is also quadrupled…………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 175 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

23