Chapter 92: curse is half removed
2.2k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 92: curse is half removed

 

They looked like some pinkish thick and long dicks that Mohini loathed.

 

(To my lustful readers, when Mohini is in Mohini’s body she is called Mohini and if Rose is in Mohini’s body she is called Rose.)

 

Mohini was shocked to see the dicks of donkeys and mules are quite different from horse’s dick.

 

The dick of the horse is long and thick, while the donkeys and mule’s dicks are curved like cal’s dick.

 

They all took turns to pound Rose.

 

Ravaging her body so much that Rose has a few tens of orgasms.

 

“Ah”

 

“Fuck there harder”

 

“Yes yeah harder”

 

All of their dicks touched rose’s womb while some of them touched her inner walls.

 

Some of them were so thick that they did not even fit in rose’s pussy.

 

 Rose was ecstatic with all the fucking and pleasure. She has almost passed out.

 

All this fucking made her stronger with great rewards and pleasure.

 

Rose took around 5 hours to complete with the donkeys and mules.

 

The reason for this is quite simple similar to pigs these donkeys and mules are very good in the art of lust.

 

They fucked Rose like a bunch of lust maniacs. Even the female donkeys are also like that.

 

Rose has enjoyed it very much.

 

So much that she decided to have a few donkeys for herself for fucking her as much as she wanted. Mohini was still sleeping as she was very much exhausted.

 

With the donkeys and mules done Rose and Mohini has completed half of their quest.

 

That is five species of the curse is removed. There are only 5 species left that are lion, gorilla, rhinoceros, bear and elephant.

 

The problem with the number beasts for the curse removal did not came from the first five species of beasts that is dog, pig, donkey, ox and horse.

 

This is because they all the domesticated animals and are readily available for Mohini for getting fucked but the other five species that are lion, gorilla, rhinoceros, bear and elephant are not readily available.

 

Even in the zoo there are only 5 to 6 beasts available of that specific species because of that Mohini has to make a trip to another zoo to fill in the numbers required for removal of the curse and the completion of the quest.

 

Rose did not wake up Mohini instead she went to have a go with the lion.

 

She chose the lion because she has to increase the level of her body cultivation because she has to bear the weight of rhinoceros and elephants.

 

When they are fucking her she has be strong enough to bear the pressure and weight that they place on her.

 

At the same time the lion species beast has tigers and other normal cat race species in the zoo.

 

She wanted to complete getting fucked by them as quickly as possible.

 

This is because she doesn’t have enough time to play around.

 

There are quite a lot of people that are looking at the lions and tigers.

 

They are one of the main attractions of the zoo.

 

Rose made her way towards the area where lions, tigers and other cat type beasts are placed in Mohini’s body.

 

The people that are looking at the beasts turned their attention towards a naked ugly woman.

 

They were stunned to see that they have encountered an exhibitionist.

 

 Also this woman is extremely ugly in their eyes except for the pussy and her crotch area.

 

All of their eyes are glued towards Mohini’s crotch area as if they all just found some very beautiful treasure.

 

 But as soon as they saw her face or any other part of her body they would immediately lose their enthusiasm.

 

All their eyes have one expression that is disgust.

 

This is all happened when Mohini was far away from them.

 

But as soon as Mohini got close to them all of their eyes are glued to her crotch area because of the seduction skill.

 

The closure she came the people and the area the beasts are kept the more powerful the effects of the seduction skill becomes.

 

Because of this all the people forgot about Mohini’s other body parts and completely glued their eyes towards her crotch area.

 

Unlike before none of them commented on her.

 

Previously Mohini’s crotch area was completely covered by the body of the horse.

 

But now she was walking straight towards these people being completely naked showing off all of her body parts and curves.

 

Now the sun is also at the top of their heads showing all of Mohini’s body parts especially the crotch area.

 

Because of this all of them were seduced by Mohini’s body as soon as these people’s eyes landed on her crotch area.

 

 Mohini don’t even need to use the controller skill to control all these people.

 

The men in the group have a face full of lustful expression with a sly smile.

 

As for the women they are also like this but they are a little more composed because Mohini was in woman form.

 

 If she were to be in male form the situation and expressions on men and women’s face would have reversed.

 

They started to walk towards Mohini with evil smile as if they all wanted to fuck Mohini with all their might.

 

 Even women are walking towards Mohini with a lustful smile.

 

On the other hand Mohini was walking towards the group of people with strong confidence.

 

Half of the curse on Mohini is removed. So the seduction ability of Mohini was further effective on all the people.

 

For this reason the entire group of people is attracted towards her.

 

 They all turned extremely horny towards Mohini as they started moving towards Mohini.

 

Rose in the Mohini’s body is also smiling evilly towards the incoming group.

 

This is because she has decided to drain all these people dry and move on to continue the quest………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 190 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

23