Chapter 93: f*cking the visitors of the zoo part 1
2.2k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 93: fucking the visitors of the zoo part 1

 

This is because she has decided to drain all these people dry and move on to continue the quest.

 

At the same she also want some audience for the things she was about to do.

 

If they become weak and was lying on the ground they have to look at Mohini’s being fucked by all the beasts in the vicinity.

 

 Rose's aim is to try and trigger a hidden quest if there is any to receive something more than the reward that she would get by doing the quest.

 

So she decided to get fucked by this group of people before moving on to the quest.

 

Rose also apprised every single person in the group and found that they are average people that are not stronger.

 

They all are just below level 30 so they are not a threat to either of Rose or Mohini.

 

Mohini was still asleep in the resting area of the game system.

 

As Mohini moved all the came near her they all stretched their hand toward the crotch region of Mohini.

 

But because there are more than 30 people they were unable to eve touch Mohini.

 

They started to fight among themselves to get their hands on Mohini’s crotch.

 

Only then Mohini spoke

 

“All of you stop fighting everyone will get a chance to fuck me but you have to play by my rules to fuck me.”

 

Then she led all the people near the fencing area of the area where lions and tigers are caged.

 

This is so that even if they become exhausted and fallen on the ground after fucking Mohini they will still able to see what Mohini is doing.

 

At the same time they will not be able to go and report Mohini to other guards and higher officials. This way she can hit 2 birds with one stone.

 

This is the plan that Rose came up with to gain the maximum advantage within the minimum amount of time.

 

All the people listened to Mohini and came to a sudden halt.

 

The thought of fucking the tiny cute little pussy of Mohini was enough to stop all of them in their tracks.

 

 Even the women in the group have stopped in their tracks after they heard what Rose said.

 

“All of you form a two separate groups composing of men and women on either of groups.”

 

Rose said

 

Immediately all of them formed 2 groups one is filled with men and the other is filled with women. Rose called over one of the women from the group near her then said

 

“Come over here, I chose you to be the first one to rub, finger and lick my pussy in the crotch area.

 

 If you can satisfy me you can rub your secret cherry and your pussy against my secret cherry and pussy until you cum. Hehe do you like my offer.”

 

The woman that Rose called was around 28 year old.

 

She is just an average woman but every woman in the world is beautiful in their own way. So she is beautiful too.

 

The woman that Mohini called smiled and strode towards Mohini with a lustful expression on her face.

 

Mohini was tight on time but not by much she can still complete the removal of the curse within 2 days.

 

But what she needed right now is enough strength to bear the weight and force of the rhinoceroses and elephants when they are fucking her.

 

If she is not strong enough she would be crushed just by the weight of these massive beasts.

 

So in order to do the quest that is the removal of the curse she has to improve her level of cultivation as quickly as possible.

 

For this very reason she has let Zen fuck her ass hole continuously to receive all the experience points, stat points and other things that can improve her cultivation from Zen.

 

Also since Zen has now become a low leveled tire 1 artifact he is equal to a person with the cultivation of early foundation stage cultivator.

 

So Mohini’s body cultivation will receive a huge boost as long as she was not as strong as a foundation stage cultivator.

 

Even though the cultivation level of elephants and rhinoceros are around level 60 to level 90 they are still very powerful because of the weight that their bodies have.

 

This is the reason Mohini has to at least have to be around level 90 or have the physical strength that is body stat points more than 150 stat points to bear the power and weight of these elephants and beasts.

 

These are the reasons why Rose decided to get fucked by all the people that she could find in addition to all the beasts she could.

 

That is within the time she has and she could spare to strengthen herself.

 

If it is hard and no other choice when she was running out of time Rose decided to use the quest points to increase her cultivation to complete the quest at hand.

 

With this resolution Rose was ready to du a lusty, steamy, hot and hotty battle.

 

As soon as Rose spoke the conditions the woman in front of her she was very much excited as the word excitement written all over her face.

 

The 28 year old woman came and stood in front of Mohini staring at Mohini’s crotch as if it is some sort of delicious candy.

 

She slow knelt down on her knees where her face came right in front of Mohini’s secret cherry and the beautiful little pussy.

 

The 28 year old woman placed her hands on either sides of Mohini’s cute little pussy and opened the pussy wide by opening the lips of the pussy wide.

 

She then started to smell Mohini’s wide open pussy like a pervert.

 

Then she extended her tongue to have a taste of the insides of Mohini’s little pussy. Then she started to lick the insides passionately………….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 195 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

21