Chapter 94: f*cking the visitors of the zoo part 2
1.6k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 94: fucking the visitors of the zoo part 2

 

Then she extended her tongue to have a taste of the insides of Mohini’s little pussy. Then she started to lick the insides passionately.

 

Rose in Mohini’s body started to feel very comfortable so she started to moan.

 

“Oh yea”

 

“Lick harder”

 

“Yeah… ahaa… ahha”

 

Currently she won’t be able to do any other Perverted things because the only part of her body that is that pussy and her and the crotch area.

 

So all she could do now is let them do as they pleased and she cannot make any demands of fondling their tits and sucking on their cherries with her current face.

 

So she decided to move on with the current pleasured she had.

 

The 28 year old women continued to lick Mohini’s secret cherry finally she came on her face.

 

 Then Rose spoke you have satisfied me come on show me your pussy and secret cherry let us have a good fucking.

 

As Rose said the 28 year old women did not care about the looks of all the people and just undressed her of her bottom part that is the skirt leaving the upper part that is shirt still intact. It is as if they are intoxicated by Mohini’s little pussy’s charm.

 

Mohini want the woman to be completely naked so she said

 

“Remove your dress completely.”

 

As soon as Mohini said these words the woman in front of her removed her shirt, her bra and her underwear too.

 

She showed her well developed and matured body.

 

She has some big round boobs and her bottom is round and bouncy similar to her boobs. Her cherries are perky and erect.

 

 There is some thick fragrant grass above her secret cherry and her pussy. She looked quite beautiful without any dress.

 

Rose was happy to see this lady undress herself and she has such a perfect body behind her clothes.

 

Then Rose moved and placed her hands on the boobs of the woman in front of her. She then pinched her cherries.

 

But something unexpected happened that is the women started to come out of the trance state that she was in before because of the seduction skill of Mohini.

 

The reason is the curse on Mohini is acting on the women in front of Mohini when Mohini touched and pinched her cherries.

 

This curse will act on all five senses of the people around the cursed person.

 

 Even if it is dominated by something else as soon as they came into close contact the curse will take effect immediately.

 

This is the reason why the 28 year old women in front of Rose started to come out of the effects of the seduction skill as soon as Mohini started to touch her boobs and pinching her cherries.

 

Immediately Mohini removed her hands off of the woman’s boobs and let her focus on Mohini’s crotch.

 

As soon as Mohini did that the woman went back into the trance state and started to do as Mohini instructed her to do.

 

Then Mohini sat on the foot way and made herself comfortable.

 

Then said

 

“Now fuck me with your secret cherry as much as you want”

 

As soon as Mohini said this the woman in front of her also sat on the foot way while spreading her.

 

She then crawled forward towards Mohini aligning their secret cherry and pussies. Rose did nothing but let the other woman do as she please.

 

This is because she was afraid to trigger the curse.

 

Because of this experiment Rose found that the curse will be triggered only if she took the initiative to approach others if others wanted to do her the curse will be less effective and

 

Also because of the trance state of the seduction skill Rose was able to let other woman fuck her without triggering the curse.

 

The 28 year old woman finally crawled enough to make both of their pussies press against each other.

 

At the same time their secret cherry is erect and rubbing the other pussy lips.

 

Then she started to move her hips to rub their pussies as hard as she could there is an expression of ecstasy on the 28 year old woman’s face. Rose on the other hand was very much enjoying this.

 

At the same time she found that when the other person that is having lust was excited would give her boost in the cultivation while they are mingling in the lust activity.

 

This is similar to when Zen gets excited.

 

The more excited the partner in lust is the higher the boost that Mohini would get while cultivating and having lust at the same time.

 

This discovery made Rose excite very much that she was literally jumping.

 

Then Rose let her body lose so that the other woman could enjoy more of Mohini’s body to her heart’s content.

 

Rose also activated the steal skill at the same time as she activated her cultivation.

 

Within few minutes the 28 year old women came at the same time Rose also came they each moaned to their heart’s content.

 

Just when the 28 year old woman had her climax she looked like she was over the heaven.

 

She came so hard that there a look of complete satisfaction on her face.

 

The 28 year old woman was so exhausted that she fell on the foot way to rest.

 

On the other hand Rose was fine and even looked more energetic. Then she called a male around the age of 29 in the group.

 

She chose him because Mohini appraised him and found that he is the person with most potential to last longer.

 

So completing the people that took the longest will make others completely erect and cum faster in less time.

 

This way Rose can get more benefit within the less time she has decided to spend with this group of riffraff.

 

As soon as rose called him he came running to her. After he stood in front of Mohini he started to remove his pants and underwear……..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 200 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17