Chapter 95: f*cking the visitors of the zoo part 3
1.5k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

author's words:

except for the last 10 chapters that were posted as individual chapters all the other chapters will be uploaded in 10 chapter sets.

each 10 chapter set will cost 1$ per post in patron: https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

please support me more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as rose called him he came running to her.

 

After he stood in front of Mohini he started to remove his pants and underwear.

 

He is showing off his huge dick to Rose.

 

It is a form of attention gathering technique that males of most species use to attract the females of their race.

 

The 29 year old man that stood in front of Rose also doing the same he wanted to grease his dick using Mohini’s cute little pussy.

 

 Rose was also excited very much looking at the dick in front of her.

 

But she tried her best to contain her enthusiasm so that she would not be careless and trigger the curse again. But she made an order

 

“First lick my secret cherry and the pussy clean then you can continue to grease your dick in my cute little pussy.”

 

The 29 year old man became a little excited and went down on his knees then placed his hands on both the lips of the pussy.

 

 Then stuck out his tongue into the opened pussy and started to ravage the walls and lips of the cute little pussy of Mohini.

 

As he moved his tongue inside the pussy Rose started to moan lustily.

 

The moans are so hotty that all of the men present at the scene had their dicks rock hard. As if they would burst out at any possible moment.

 

The good thing that Rose encountered here is that some of the people in the group are actually Virgins.

 

 This gave Rose excess amounts of Virgin yin and yang energies.

 

 But Rose did not want to rob the Virginities of the other girls without their complete consent.

 

Also Rose is not going to fuck other women so it is not a problem.

 

All Rose did is to rub her secret cherry and pussy against the secret cherry and pussies of other women so they would not lose their Virginity.

 

As for the men Mohini will receive the Virgin yang spirit energy and combine it with her yin spirit energy and increase her cultivation at a much faster pace.

 

This is the thought process that is running in Rose's mind.

 

The 29 year old man was very vigorous and lustful. He ravaged the secret cherry and the pussy of Mohini to the extreme.

 

This made Mohini moan continuously. She felt very much aroused. When licked by this man it is much more satisfying than that of the women that licked her pussy before.

 

After a few moments that man pushed Mohini on to the walk way and started to rub his rot rod against the secret cherry and the cute little pussy of Mohini.

 

 He wanted to insert his dick into Mohini’s pussy and fuck her with all his might.

 

He has even closed his eyes so that he would not see any other body parts of Mohini.

 

This is the thing that he did instinctively.

 

 His closing his eyes has nothing to do with Mohini.

 

After that he pounced on Mohini and plunged his dick into Mohini’s cute little pussy and then started to fuck her as he liked.

 

But within 3 minutes he has already cummed inside Mohini’s pussy.

 

Rose was shocked because she thought that this man would at least last for 10 minutes but she has never expected that he would have cummed within 3 minutes.

 

Because of this Rose was a little annoyed. But then she thought

 

“Well it is a good thing too it can save up a lot of time for me later.”

 

 While thinking till there Rose activated the steal skill to steal all that the man has till the absolute limit.

 

This made the 29 year old man faint on the spot

 

After that Mohini’s disappointed expression is gone and replaced with the happy expression.

 

After that Rose called over the next woman to clean off her pussy from the white sticky liquid that was all over the pussy and inside the pussy.

 

Then next woman readily came over to Mohini to clean off of her pussy and the crotch.

 

Mohini was still on the ground so the woman that cam knelt down and bent over her head and started to lick all the white sticky stuff on Mohini’s crotch and then she opened the pussy wide with her fingers and cleaned off the insides as well.

 

Then she went into her business ravaging Mohini pussy with her tongue with all of her might. This woman is around 40 years old.

 

After a few moments she stood up and took of all of her clothes.

 

Even though she was 40 year old middle aged woman she was still hotty.

 

She was a little on the dark side but this gave her a very special charm that most of the women did not have.

 

 Because of this Rose was looking forward to rubbing herself against this woman.

 

As expected by Rose the women immediately came down and crawled over towards Mohini and pressed her pussy against Mohini’s pussy forming a plus symbol with their pussies.

 

 Then the women started rubbing her pussy against Mohini’s as hard.

 

As she was rubbing against Mohini’s pussy as hard as she could.

 

She is also releasing her love juices that are lubricating the heat that is generating between their pussies.

 

Also the sticky cum of the previous man has not completely removed so it became further sticky too.

 

This made the whole thing made further sticky and steamy.

 

Rose enjoyed all of this very much.

 

This continued on for the next person and there happened to be some new faces that came to this area for the zoo.

 

Mohini’s seduction skill has caught them in the trance too.

 

All of them were seduced.

 

 Mohini’s soul on the other hand is still taking a nap while Rose took over her body and calling all the shots.

 

All the people that are newly arrived were all seduced by looking at Mohini’s crotch area…….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 200 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12