Chapter 96: f*cking the visitors of the zoo part 4
1.4k 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 96: fucking the visitors of the zoo part 4

 

All the people that are newly arrived were all seduced by looking at Mohini’s crotch area.

 

Even though she was deeply feeling pleasure they Rose still ordered the people that newly arrived to stand in their respective groups that are man in men’s group and women in women’s group.

 

After setting all this Rose continued to get fucked for nearly 2 hours.

 

All the people here are just low leveled and very quick to shout out their cum shots so most of them just 2 to 3 minutes.

 

As for the ladies they have lasted for 5 minutes and because of the extremely excited state they also had their orgasms.

 

Mohini is the one that had most orgasms as she got fucked continuously and alternate between men and women.

 

After 2 hours most of the people are on the ground Rose slowly got up and wanted to move but because of the excessive fucking and continuous orgasms her legs gave off.

 

She did not mind instead she ordered a man that satisfied her most to come and clean off her little pussy and satisfy her again.

 

Then she took out some water and food to eat while sitting on the foot way with her legs wide open showing her crotch region.

 

The man she called to satisfy her came and buried his face between her legs and started to lick all of her crotch region as best as he could.

 

While he was busy ravaging Mohini’s little pussy and secret cherry, Rose was enjoying the thing while eating some food and drinking some mineral water.

 

She had too many orgasms so she has to have some food and water to replenish her energy and let her water supply so that she could have as many orgasms she can without being exhausted and dried up.

 

For both men and women require a good amount of water to have a very happy and satisfied lust intercourse.

 

So Mohini require refilling her body of with water and food. So that she can continue to get fucked all she want.

 

Mohini who was sleeping has woken up and looked at what is happening out there.

 

 She was a little shocked to find out that Rose has just got fucked by over 50 people and the result is the her cultivation has actually rocketed a little.

 

It has already reached around the peak of level 49 as long as she could get fucked by another person or beast or she can just wait for a few minutes to let Zen transfer the experience points, Mohini can easily reach level 50.

 

With all the stat points Mohini can easily reach around 150 stat points in the body stat points for her to be able to bear the pressure and weight of the huge beasts like elephants and rhinoceros.

 

Mohini did not jump into her body right now instead she waited for Rose to complete her work first, while waiting for Zen to transfer the experience points to Zen and reach level 50.

 

After another half an hour Rose completed her eating and drinking.

 

By that time the man also cleaned her pussy and crotch area spotless, but all the pubic hair is sticky with his slimy saliva but was still clean.

 

Mohini asked

 

“Rose won’t we get any disease from all these fucking and licking they are a lot of lustfully transmitted diseases and there are also diseases that can infect my crotch area because of all this saliva and other polluted things in the air?”

 

“Hahaha”

 

Rose laughed and said

 

“You don’t have to worry about any forms of diseases and poison infecting from your crotch.

 

This is because this is the place you have inserted the sentient crystal.

 

So as long as the infection comes to your pussy or your ass hole that is the two holes below you will not be infected by anything.

 

Even the most deadly poison, the deadliest curse and the extreme conditions or elements will not be able to hurt you below your waist and above your thighs.

 

So don’t worry about some insignificant virus and infections from this lowly mortal realm.

 

Even if someone inserted burning rod or an ice rod into your pussy it will be unaffected. Because of the lewd god body your will not even feel any pain other than pleasure.

 

Also as long as you feel excited by the pleasure all the injuries will be healed.

 

So don’t worry about the other things we have everything under control.

 

All the people here are already drained by me so let us move towards the big cats to get done with this stupid curse.”

 

Rose said while laughing.

 

Rose was a succubus and a powerful demoness previously so she was clear about many topics regarding cultivator’s world.

 

Mohini was a little freaking out because of all the things that she heard about the diseases that transfer through getting fucked and fucking others.

 

Listening to Rose's words Mohini calmed down a little.

 

As Rose assured Mohini, she was now concern free so she was not bothering herself with these things.

 

She now focused on the dick of Zen that is zamed into her ass hole that was ramming her insides of the ass hole.

 

This is giving her an unbelievable amount of pleasure. At the same time she is trying her best to exciter Zen so that she could receive more.

 

But currently she has no other ideas as she was cultivating and thinking to get something new to excite Zen.

 

Suddenly Rose spoke again.

 

“Let Zen materialize while he is fucking your ass hole.

 

Then make him lift you up in the air by the legs showing your crotch and the cute little pussy to every present.

 

This might trigger something that can excite Zen.”

 

Immediately Mohini did as Rose said Rose was still in control of Mohini’s body but she was busy getting her pussy licked by another person to male her secret cherry and the pussy cleaner……

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 205 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

16