Chapter 97: getting f*cked while other are looking part 1
1.7k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 97: getting fucked while other are looking part 1

 

Immediately Mohini did as Rose said Rose was still in control of Mohini’s body but she was busy getting her pussy licked by another person to male her secret cherry and the pussy cleaner.

 

So while Rose was busy getting her little pussy clean, Rose told Mohini to give instructions to Zen based on the situation change as they move on with the plan.

 

Then Mohini ordered Zen to materialize in front of all the people present beside Mohini.

 

 As Zen appeared the dick inside Mohini’s ass hole started to disappear.

 

Other than that the appearance of Zen was a little altered so all the people saw was a black man with very well built muscles.

 

His dick was over 10 inches long with a slight curve and its thickness is over 2 inches in diameter.

 

With the appearance of Zen every ones attention shifted to him.

 

But almost immediately all of them shifted their attention to Mohini’s crotch and her beautiful little pussy.

 

All of them are looking at it with a very lustful gaze.

 

Even though they are down on the ground with exhaustion, there is a look of desire to ravage the crotch area of Mohini with all their might.

 

 Looking at their expression Mohini, and Rose became excited. Immediately she sent the man that is licking her little pussy back to the group of men

 

Then Mohini ordered Zen to lift her up into the air.

 

Then fuck her in her ass hole. But suddenly Rose has another idea and said

 

“Mohini I got another idea let Zen have 2 dicks one of the little pussy in the front and the other for the ass hole in your back.”

 

Mohini was taken back a little but she was excited by the idea that Rose just gave. Then Mohini thought

 

“Rose was really a succubus demon queen she is really living up to the name of the succubus race as their queen.”

 

Immediately Rose said

 

“Thank you for the complement”

 

Since the souls of both Mohini and Rose are completely merged Rose was able to know everything that Mohini thinks at the same time Mohini can also know everything that Rose thinks.

 

The only difference is that Mohini’s cannot read all the previous memories of Rose as the level of soul of Rose is far stronger than that of Mohini’s soul.

 

As for Rose, she can completely read all the memories of Mohini without any problem at all.

 

Mohini immediately made another dick protruded out of the crotch area of Zen.

 

Now there are 2 thick long dicks that came out and standing at Zen’s crotch.

 

All the people that are there near Mohini were all came under the controller skill and under the orders of Rose they all stood in a semi circular shape facing Mohini’s crotch.

 

Mohini ordered Zen to lift her up into the air. As soon as Mohini ordered Zen he lifted her body up in to the air where her front is facing all the people that formed the semi circular shape of viewers.

 

Then Zen plunged both of his dicks into the two holes of Mohini.

 

One of the dicks of Zen was inserted into Mohini’s cute little pussy,

 

While the other dick of Zen was inserted into Mohini’s ass hole present between her ass.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

“Fuck yeah”

 

As soon as Zen plunged his two dicks into the two holes of Mohini she let out a loud hotty moan.

 

This excited all the people present that include Zen.

 

Since Zen is a part of the game system and the game system is a part of Mohini and Rose so they can feel the excitement of Zen when it is excited.

 

So both Mohini and Rose were very happy to see that Zen was getting excited. Rose decided to increase this excitement further.

 

So she suggested to Mohini

 

“Mohini after Zen started fucking the body I will call on all the people that are watching to rake turns to lick our cute little pussy and the crotch area.

 

This might increase the excitement of Zen further.

 

This way we can step into level 50 within half an hour hehe.

 

What do you think it would be even more exciting right?”

 

Mohini was also very excited and said

 

“Yes…yes let us do that hehe it is far more exciting.”

 

While Mohini is giving orders Rose started to cultivate.

 

Mohini was new to the process of cultivation but Rose was a veteran so she could cultivate the fastest between the two.

 

This was suggested by Mohini.

 

They are now one being so Mohini and Rose completely trust each other.

 

 Just as Mohini suggested Rose started to cultivate with the experience points provided by Zen that is the concentrated and easy to use spirit energy provided by Zen from both the holes.

 

On the other hand Mohini took over the controller skill and released all of them from the controller skill.

 

 All the people formed a semi circular shape of group where the first thing that they can see after they came out of the controller skill is Mohini’s crotch and the pussy that was currently shoved with Zen’s dick.

 

All of them were seduced as soon as they saw her crotch and her little pussy.

 

Then Mohini spoke

 

“All of you do you want to take a taste of my little pussy when it is excited.

 

Do you want to taste my love form a queue and take turns tasting it. Only half minute for one person hehe.”

As soon as Mohini spoke all the people immediately formed a queue in the same order as they took turns to fuck Mohini. In the mean time Zen started to move.

 

Just like a peddle ball toy Zen started to fuck Mohini.

 

Here Zen is the paddle and Mohini is the ball.

 

Rose is in control of Mohini’s body and is currently cultivating using all the experience points that Zen is………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 205 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

15