Chapter 98: getting f*cked while other are looking part 2
1.6k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 98: getting fucked while other are looking part 2

 

Rose is in control of Mohini’s body and is currently cultivating using all the experience points that Zen is transferring to her using the two dicks in the two holes.

 

Since the two holes of Mohini are very close to the dantian of Mohini and there are a very concentrated amount of meridians surrounding the two holes,

 

Rose can receive all the experience points without any problem at all. The spirit energy travelled through her two holes as if sports cars racing through the race tracks.

 

“Plup” “ahaa”

 

“Plup” “ahaa”

 

“Plup” “ahaa” 

 

“Plup” “ahaa” 

 

“Plup” “ahaa” 

 

“Plup”……….

 

As Zen started to move he batted Mohini’s but with very lewd sounds as their bodies hit each other.

 

The sounds are very lewd along with the moments of their bodies.

 

There are also Mohini’s moans with every moment because of the lewd god body.

 

But the attention of all the people are not on anything but the pussy of Mohini that was stretching and contracting as Zen’s dick is moving in and out.

 

All the people formed the queue were stretching their head to look at Mohini’s crotch with their lustful gaze.

 

Under Mohini’s instructions one by one the people strode forward towards Mohini and Zen.

 

They came there and bent towards the crotch area of Mohini and started to lick her secret cherry while Zen is fucking both of her holes.

 

 But this scene has further increased the excitement of Zen and he started to fuck harder.

 

By the time all the 50 people are over Zen has also came to his climax. It took around 25 minutes for all the people to complete their licking then Zen took another 5 minutes to complete the fucking.

 

After a total of 30 minutes Zen transferred over 1.5 times the amount he usually transfer that is the amount that Mohini received because of the excitement of Zen the amount of loss is reduced by 50 percent.

 

After few minutes Mohini had an orgasm there is some black stuff mixed in it.

 

These are the impurities in her body.

 

They came out as she broke through to level 50. The black stuff vaporized as soon as it came out there is some pungent smell mixed in but it was gone within a minute.

 

The reason for the sudden disappearance of all the impurities is because of the Zen.

 

Zen actually absorbed all the impurities that came out of Mohini’s body.

 

When Mohini and Rose are wondering what is actually happened the game system gave out a notification.

 

“The impurities of a cultivator have the properties of blocking of the spirit energy.

 

So it is bad for a cultivator but there is a saying that everything in the world is useful.

 

That is

 

‘Even crap can be useful if it is placed in the right place.’

 

Based on this the game system came up with a solution that is to use these impurities to reduce the wastage or the loss of spirit energy that Zen is transferring to the player.

 

Since Zen is a part of the player only player’s impurities are useful and can be integrated with Zen.

 

The results of the usage of the impurities will be shown after the integration process is complete.

 

The integration process will take 30 minutes to complete if the player is ready for this then please select yes option or if the player wants to wait for some time please select no option.”

 

After reading all of this Mohini selected yes option.

 

Because with less wastage of the spirit energy she can save a lot of time and experience points.

 

 Immediately Zen placed Mohini down on the foot way and vanished into thin air.

 

“Plup” “plup”

 

But when Zen placed her down there are two lewd sounds that came out of Mohini’s holes there are the sound of Zen removing his dicks from her cute holes.

 

Just the sound alone can make Mohini’s face red completely. This is because of a strange sense of embarrassment that came from this lewd sound.

 

As soon as Zen vanished the system showed a notification and a timer that showed the stop watch with the countdown of 30 minutes.

 

These 30 minutes is the time that Zen required to integrate the impurities that he just absorbed from Mohini’s orgasm.

 

Currently Mohini body was very much exhausted because of the continuous fucking so she needs some rest.

 

She decided to take the rest of these 30 minutes as the time to rest for her lower region.

 

But she knows more than anyone that as long as she was aroused she can recovers quickly.

 

So she used the controller skill to call two of the beautiful ladies in the group and then she called two young men with enough energy to move.

 

She asked them to come over to her and help sit on a bench nearby. Then she would give them further orders.

                          

Mohini selected the yes option because she needed every single bonus she could get to reach her goal of reaching level 100 before the curse is removed completely.

 

Rose predicted that if they were able to reach level 100 then they might trigger some other hidden quest or bonus reward.

 

Since she is naked one man placed one hand under her shoulder gripping onto one of her tits and the other hand between her ass.

 

Then another man came and placed one hand under her shoulder grabbing on to her other tit and placed his other hand on her crotch.

 

 Then they lifted her and placed her on the bench. The bench is only a slab with nothing to lean on.

 

After they placed her on the bench they stood to the side to wait for further orders.

 

As for the women that she called previously has came to her and stood obediently for Mohini’s orders.

 

Rose was still cultivating to consolidate the foundation because level 50 is the midpoint of the beginner’s cultivation so it has to be consolidated to cultivate further………….

                                     

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 205 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12