Chapter 99: another red string of fate part 1
1.3k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 99: another red string of fate part 1

 

Rose was still cultivating to consolidate the foundation because level 50 is the midpoint of the beginner’s cultivation so it has to be consolidated to cultivate further.

 

This is one of the points that differentiate between normal cultivators and ordinary people.

 

While Rose is doing her thing Mohini decided to do all she can to help Rose.

 

The thing that she could do is to make something that can lustfully arouse her body this way Mohini can help Rose speed up the process. 

 

For this Mohini started to make the preparations that is after she was placed on the bench she spoke her commands.

 

She looked at the man in front of her and said

 

“You come down and clean my crotch clean then rub it, lick it and do whatever you can to arouse me.”

 

Immediately the man in front of her bent down on his knees and started to try his ways to arouse Mohini.

 

The first thing he did is pinch Mohini’s secret cherry. Then he took a bite on it and began to suck on it as if it is some kind of a limited edition candy.

 

Mohini was getting excited with everything that this man did, other than the man’s methods the lewd god body made Mohini’s body extra sensitive and also she just has a few orgasms.

 

So she was very sensitive.

 

Even though she was in the world of pleasure she did not forgot to give instructions.

 

She then ordered the man behind

 

“Do whatever you want to do with my ass hole.

 

You can finger it, slap my butt, lick it suck on it and even stick something in it. Do everything you can to arouse me.”

 

Since the bench doesn’t have anything to lean back on the back was open this made it possible for the two men to do as they please to Mohini from both front and back.

 

While it is going on Mohini called one of the two women.

 

The women strode towards Mohini. Then Mohini spoke

 

“Stand up on the bench and come to my front.”

 

The women immediately got on the bench and tried to stand in front of Mohini.

 

But the bench was small so when she tried to stand in front of Mohini she was about to fall on the person that is ravaging Mohini’s crotch.

 

At this moment Mohini placed her arms around the waist of the women and pulled her towards her face.

 

 At this moment the women was standing in front of Mohini where her legs are stretched to either sides of Mohini’s lap.

 

Her pussy and crotch are in front of Mohini’s face and right above the place where the man’s head who was ravaging Mohini’s crotch.

 

Because her legs were a little stretched her pussy is also stretched a little and has a slight opening showing the pinkish flesh.

 

Mohini then ordered her to squat down a little where her good sized boobs come in front of Mohini’s face.

 

Mohini immediately pulled her a little closure and started to suck on her tits.

 

After few minutes Mohini thought can I get the yin spirit essence energy of her without damaging her hymen.

 

She asked this because the woman in front of her is actually a Virgin.

 

At this moment Rose was still in deep cultivation.

 

But she listened to Mohini’s question and sent down a reply.

 

“Use the dick that is similar to that of the pig.

 

It should be far thinner and longer.

 

Then you can puncture a small hole in her hymen and get the yin spirit energy out.

 

Also since we reached level 50, we can recover her hymen if you accidentally or intentionally tore it down.”

 

Mohini asked

 

“Will there be a problem if I took her yin spirit energy this way?”

 

“There won’t be any problem.

 

After you take the yin spirit energy and sealed her hymen again it will start to gather again.

 

As long as her hymen is not completely broken it is possible for her to recover all of the yin spirit energy within a year.”

 

Rose said

 

Mohini sighed of relief and commanded the woman.

 

“Stand up and get your pussy closer to my face.”

 

The women did as Mohini said. She stood up and moved closer to Mohini’s face.

 

Then Mohini stuck out her tongue and inserted it into the woman’s pussy and started to lick it making the woman who was still under the control skill moan.

 

 “Ahaa”

 

Most of Mohini’s skills are at level 20 so they have enough power to even work on the cultivators at peak level of foundation stage.

 

So the task of controlling all these people is as easy as breathing for Mohini.

 

But the amount of spirit energy required to do all this is huge and maintaining it for a longer period of time is even harder.

 

 But because of the continuous break through that Mohini has just did helped her with the consumption of the spirit energy.

 

Every time Mohini broke through all of her spirit energy and health will be fully filled and restored to the maximum.

 

 This is one of the specialties of the game system that Mohini designed.

 

This has helped her maintaining the huge consumption of the spirit energy.

 

After Mohini sucked on the women’s pussy she commanded the man that is licking Mohini’s pussy to stop and move back the man immediately stopped what he is doing and went back a little.

 

After that Mohini used shape shifter skill to grow a small dick that is very thin at her crotch area.

 

Then commanded the woman to get down the bench and stand at the side.

 

Mohini then commanded the man that is ravaging her ass hole to stop and move back.

 

The man did as he was commanded.

 

Then Mohini stood up and asked the women to suck on her newly formed dick.

 

Then women bent down on her knees and started to suck Mohini’s dick……..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 210 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

16