Chapter 100: another red string of fate part 2
1.2k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 100: another red string of fate part 2

 

Then women bent down on her knees and started to suck Mohini’s dick.

 

While this is going on Mohini ordered the two men to come beside Mohini and suck on her tits from both sides.

 

 After that Mohini ordered the women to lie down on the bench.

 

The women slowly went and lied on the bench showing her pussy towards Mohini.

 

Mohini stopped the men and strode towards the bench and slowly lifted up the women’s legs.

 

After that Mohini inserted her newly grown dick into this woman’s pussy.

 

Mohini did this slowly with caution so that this woman’s hymen would not break.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

The women let out a hotty moan as soon as Mohini plunged her thin little rot rod into the women’s pussy.

 

Mohini felt something new.

 

This is the first time she is using a man’s thing so a new type of pleasure path has opened up for her.

 

This pleasure is different from the pleasure that a woman has.

 

It was more concentrated on a single place. Mohini forgot what she was doing and started to fuck the woman without any form of caution.

 

Because of this the woman lost her Virginity.

 

By the time Mohini realized this it was already too late.

 

The women has already lost her Virginity and her hymen is now completely broken.

 

There are some small drops of blood that came out of her pussy.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

At this moment Mohini suddenly came to a realization that is she has done something irreversible with her current capabilities.

 

She doesn’t know what to do.

 

The first thing that came into Mohini’s mind is to take this woman into her harem.

 

This woman looked quite beautiful and has the age around 20.

 

Other than that this women was a Virgin.

 

Then Mohini looked at the clothes of the women and found that they are quite expensive too.

 

When Mohini saw this woman’s face she felt a mixture of strange emotions.

 

Out of curiosity Mohini used the appraisal skill on this woman to know who this woman actually is.

 

In the mean time Rose came out of cultivation too and understood the situation.

 

The results of the appraisal have arrived and the details of the women are given.

 

The name of this woman is Isha of the Agarwal family.

 

 As soon as Mohini saw the family name she was taken aback, because the Agarwal family is the most famous gold merchant family of the world.

 

Other than that she was the only child of the head of the family.

 

That is she is the daughter of the Amrut Agarwal, one of the top business men in the world.

 

Mohini and Rose both of them are shocked a little as soon as they found about this information.

 

 They also found some of the other information about this woman.

 

Mohini and Rose found that the two strong men that she previously assigned to ravage her little pussy and the ass hole are actually two of her body guards.

 

Other than that the other women that Mohini asked to come to her along with Isha Agarwal is actually another big shot.

 

So Mohini specifically used the appraisal skill on the other woman that came along with and found that this woman is called Radha Reddy.

 

This name shocked Mohini very much because this Radha Reddy is also a very famous personal that is known in the political circle.

 

 This woman is also around 20 year old similar to the age of Isha Agarwal.

 

This Radha Reddy’s father is one of the called vijay Reddy.

 

He has so much influence in the business and political circle all over the world and Radha Reddy is his only daughter.

 

Immediately the game system gave a sub quest request.

 

“Two potential candidates for the harem are found.

 

Making them love the player by winning their hearts will give player and marrying them will give 100,000 quest points each as reward.”

 

Mohini and Rose were shocked to see this message because now Mohini has to make these woman falls in love with Mohini and also marry them.

 

 This is a very difficult task for Mohini to achieve at the current situation, because it has already reached way out of hand.

 

But she did not have any tension on her face. At this moment Rose finally spoke with her ingenious plan.

 

“Mohini lets fuck both of them and take their Virginity first.

 

After that we will take their phone numbers while leaving a message to both of them in both mobile phones and their underwear.

 

The message will be

 

“If you want to know how you lost your Virginity then come to that tourist view point cave on the 15 day from today.

 

With this message they will definitely come looking for you.

 

By that time your curse will be gone and you will be able to attract both the women.

 

Sometimes you have to play the bad guy to get the goodies.”

 

Mohini immediately did as Rose suggested.

 

She then took the Virginity of both the women that is Isha and Radha.

 

After that she took out their mobile phones and hacked them planting a small bug.

 

Then she took out a piece of paper and wrote the message as Rose said.

 

Other than that she has sent the same message to their mobile phones through encrypted number using the hacks.

 

Mohini took a drop of their Virgin blood and placed it on these pieces of paper that she wrote message on.

 

After that she let them both dress up and move to the side.

 

Then Mohini erased the memories of these two women’s naked bodies in all the minds of the people present at the scene.

 

Both Mohini and Rose are energetic again as they have rested for some time. It was around 4 PM in the evening by the time Mohini done with the resting.

 

 Then Mohini took over her body again while Rose is controlling the mind control.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 210 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

16