Chapter 103: greedy and lustful guards part 2
1.2k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103: greedy and lustful guards part 2

 

One of the two guards quickly went to the third guard and whispered something. After listening to it the third guard smiled with greed and lust.

 

Then he spoke

 

“Madam we will lead you there personally and help you. So please follow us.”

 

There are no surveillance cameras near the toilet.

 

As the three guards lead the way through the zoo where there is not a single surveillance camera.

 

On the way they came across a food vendor that is selling some fast food called mixture.

 

Mohini said “sir I want to find buy some food so please wait for me here.”

 

After that Mohini went to the street food vendor.

 

She asked the vendor to give her some separate packs of single plates for 10 people.

 

The vendor saw that there are guards with her so he thought this is some sort of treat for them.

 

He immediately made the food then and there for Mohini’s order. After that he packed them all up and gave them to Mohini. Mohini gave him around 25 dollars.

 

She did not turn around immediately she used the hypnosis skill to make the vendor go into trance then placed 6 out of 10 packets in the inventory.

 

Then she removed her mind control skill after she turned around. This all happened in 3 seconds. So no one noticed this at all.

 

 Mohini did not want any guards to know how many food packets that she bought.

 

There is now special reason for this it is just the womanly instinct of her that did not want to show any men that she would eat so much food.

 

This is the reason for Mohini’s actions.

 

After that under the lead of these three men Mohini reached some secluded area. This zoo is constructed near the mountains.

 

This is so that the animals in the zoo feel like they are at home.

 

So there is the natural forest like environment in the zoo that has mountains, thick forest and even some waterfalls.

 

In the dead of the night it is around 8: 30 PM where it is the closing time of the zoo so there is no one in the zoo.

 

The three guards lead Mohini into an area near the water fall.

 

There is a temporary guard post near the area near the water fall.

 

Coincidentally this is the duty place of these three guards.

 

So they lead Mohini here saying this is the place to wash herself.

 

All these guards thought that Mohini is some pampered rich girl with some mental issues. So they were happy to lead her to this place and have fun with her.

 

 They have decided to kill her after they had their fun and took all of her money.

 

As they made their plans Mohini also has her plans.

 

 She was sure that these people will either gang up on her or mix some aphrodisiac so that she has to beg them to fill up her holes.

 

 Soon after they reached the temporary guard post, this place only has a small shed by the side of the water fall.

 

 It has some lighting and was constructed a little higher ground so that if there is a sudden flood this place will be safe.

 

There are some lights near the water fall for the tourism purpose.

 

They are switched off currently. For Mohini to wash herself they lead her to the guard post first.

 

Then they brought out some drink and plastic glasses.

 

 They asked Mohini to leave the food that she brought in the guard post till she came back from washing herself.

 

They lead Mohini to a specific area with dim lighting and no one else and said

 

“You can wash yourself here.

 

 No one will come here.

 

 If you need anything else just call for us and we will come running.”

 

After saying that the three guards went back to the guard post but they are looking at Mohini from a blind corner hiding and looking at her washing herself.

 

Mohini has already noticed them hiding nearby so the first thing she did is to used the mind control technique to let all of them go into trance.

 

Then she took off her burka and took a dip in the flowing water at the river bank.

 

Then she started to wash herself. But before that she pointed her crotch region and the cute little pussy and her secret cherry towards the three hidden guards that are watching her.

 

After that she removed the controller skill to let the three guards see her body parts that can seduce any one.

 

That is her secret cherry and the crotch region with the pussy.

 

As soon as they saw this body parts they are seduced and started to breathe heavily.

 

They immediately wanted to come out and pounce at Mohini to ravage her under their hot dicks.

 

But they stopped in their tracks because Mohini came out of water.

 

Even then their eyes are glued to her crotch region, especially her pussy and her secret cherry.

 

Mohini wore her burka but she showed her crotch until the very last moment by lifting the bottom part of the skirt.

 

After that she started to move towards the guard outpost.

 

The three guards that are hidden and watching Mohini lustfully ran towards the guard outpost, so that they could reach guard outpost before Mohini.

 

The guards went there and started to mix the previously prepared aphrodisiac into a glass of drink that they wanted to give Mohini.

 

Mohini has already seen them running towards the guard post.

 

So she deliberately walked in a slow pace towards the guard outpost so as to give them enough time to prepare their plan.

 

The three guards have already prepared their plan and are now waiting for Mohini to arrive. Mohini did not make them wait for long.

 

She has arrived at the guard post right after they completed their plan………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 215 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

13