Chapter 104: greedy and lustful guards part 3
1.3k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 104: greedy and lustful guards part 3

 

She has arrived at the guard post right after they completed their plan.

 

As soon as Mohini arrived they showed her a place to sit for the time being. Then she asked them to give her the food packets that she just bought.

 

There are 4 food packets in the cover.

 

Mohini gave one packet of food to each of the three guards to eat. In return they gave her the drink that they have drugged with aphrodisiac.

 

Mohini immediately used the mind control to stun them on the spot. Then she ordered them to bring out the aphrodisiac drug container.

 

Soon after she gave out the order one of the guards took out a small bottle.

 

Mohini then asked the dosage level for the usage of this aphrodisiac liquid.

 

The guard obediently answered her questions about the usage of the aphrodisiac liquid.

 

She found that 1 drop is enough for any adult. It takes effect after 5 minutes of usage.

 

 If 2 drops are used on the same person them he or she will become lust manic. They would do anything in order to have lust.

 

If more than 2 drops are used they would demand to have lust and if they were unable to release their lust then they might die within an hour.

 

Mohini enquired that where they got this aphrodisiac liquid. She found that these guards got this aphrodisiac liquid from the gang they belong to.

 

They were tasked with human trafficking and lust rackets. These small time gangsters would kidnap people from all over the country and bring them to this city.

 

Here all these people are separated into men, women and kids. All the Virgin women that are beautiful will be taken for auction and sale.

 

The women that are not Virgins but are beautiful will be either auctioned or send to red light area for prostitution.

 

The men are either sold as slaves for secret purposes or they are used for human experimentation test subjects.

 

Other than this they will also sell all the body parts of the men that are particularly no sales value.

 

As for the kids they will inject growth Hormones into female children to make them adults quickly and sell them or make them into prostitutes.

 

As for the male children they will either be killed and their body parts are sold or they will be turned into beggars or future gangsters.

 

They are even used for the acts of terrorism by the terrorist groups.

 

These terrorist groups will buy these male children in bulk and train them into some kind of army of disposable pawns.

 

For making those women more seductive and to make them listen to their orders with an aroused state of mind these gangster groups use these aphrodisiac on them.

 

Mohini was enraged listening to these people.

 

They are treating human life even less than a blade of grass. She has decided to completely destroy all these people from their very roots.

 

She also decided to make all those women that they have captured as her own and form a harem sect of her own.

 

Even though Mohini was not a saint she did not like these kinds of people. So she started to think of ways to do some good to all these people.

 

This is only if they are willing and nowhere else to return to.

 

As for children Mohini wanted to send them back to their parents. If they are orphans she wanted to give them a better accommodation.

 

If they are fated she would like them to be a part of her sect that is her harem for girl children

 

As for the male children she would make them followers of her male self that she wanted to have in the future using the shape shifting and gender switching.

 

If there is any fated person in those male children she would take them into her harem in the future using the gender switching skill.

 

As for the males that were kidnapped, she wanted to set them free.

 

Similarly if there is any one that is fated to be for Mohini she would take them in and if not she would send them all away on their own ways.

 

If they want to follow her and become loyal to her, she would make them the companions of her male self.

 

Of course this is something that might happen in the future.

 

When everything came back to the current situation she knows all the details regarding these three guards.

 

At this moment something unexpected happened.

 

That is because of the integration of the mobile phone to Zen which intern connected to the game system has made a sudden change in the system.

 

When the game system heard the details said by the three guards it has automatically recorded them and marked them through the G.P.S system of the mobile phones and then marked them on the game map screen.

 

“Please let the system has a few questions with the subjects to get more detailed locations of the hideouts, cash stashes and other secret locations and information.

 

The system will use this to give player some new sub quests.”

 

The game system said in an electronic voice.

 

Mohini and Rose were shocked listening to the game system.

 

They were very happy to let the game system do what it wants because they are going to get quests and other benefits from this.

 

They both understood that since the game system is upgraded it is also moving forward with brand new features.

 

They thought that this is one of the new features that the game system obtained after upgrading.

 

Mohini immediately accepted the game system’s proposal.

 

After that a light shot out of Mohini’s crotch region into the foreheads of the three guards. After few minutes the light stopped.

 

The game system gave another notification saying

 

“The game system requires some time to arrange the quests.

 

Player can now continue with her work.

 

The usage of the guards is now complete………..”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 215 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

13