Chapter 105: greedy and lustful guards part 4
1.3k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 105: greedy and lustful guards part 4

 

“The usage of the guards is now complete.

 

Player can do whatever she wants with the three guards.”

 

After listening to the game system notification Mohini came back to her previous plan.

 

She moved towards the table where four glasses of drink is placed.

 

Out of the four glasses one is placed separately by the guards.

 

This glass is mixed with a drop of aphrodisiac liquid by these three guards.

 

Mohini went and mixed 2 drops of aphrodisiac liquid in each of the three glasses of the guards.

 

 This is so that even if they see Mohini’s ugly appearance they won’t be able to hold back from ravaging her.

 

Especially when they see her crotch region, the cute little pussy and her cute little secret cherry they won’t be able to stop themselves from ravaging Mohini.

 

Also if a person were to consume 2 drops of aphrodisiac then they will become made with lust.

 

They will not care about whom it is or what it is the have to vent out their lust one way or the other.

 

At a moment like this If they were to see an ugly woman with a beautiful crotch and hot pussy they will forget about all her ugliness and start ravaging her entire body with their hot dicks.

 

This is the plan of Mohini.

 

She immediately took action and put in 2 drops of aphrodisiac liquid into the drink glasses of the three guards.

 

After that she went back to where she was before and released the three guards from the mind control.

 

As soon as they were released from the mind control they went back to their normal play.

 

They brought the food packet that Mohini bought and the drink that they have prepared to Mohini.

 

Mohini also gave each of them a packet of food that she bought after taking the glass of drink that they gave her.

 

 They are also hungry so they opened up the packets of food and started to wolf it down while sipping their drink.

 

This is so that Mohini would not get any doubt regarding the drink. In their eyes Mohini was a naive girl with some mental problems.

 

She is behaving like a child.

 

“Little madam can you tell us your name?

 

I forgot to ask you before.”

 

One of the guards asked with a sly smile.

 

“I will not say my name to anyone that is stranger to me. Since you helped me previously I will tell you my name.

 

 I am called Mohini.”

 

Mohini said.

 

As her face was covered with burka no one can see her expressions.

 

This reason leads them to let down their guard in front of Mohini.

 

Because of this they sat there laughing and saying some nonsense drank the entire glass of drink while wolfing down the food that Mohini gave them.

 

Mohini also ate her food and then drank the drink in her glass.

 

She knows that there aphrodisiac liquid in the drink but she still drank it this is because she wants to experience the effects of the aphrodisiac liquid.

 

Even if she was aroused insatiably there is still Rose that can help her if she needed. So she was care free and drank the drink in the glass completely.

 

This all took them just 5 minutes.

 

The guards ate the food and drank the drink as fast as they could because after 5 minutes they know that Mohini will become aroused.

 

On the other hand Mohini also know this so she completed her light dinner as quickly as she could.

 

After 5 minutes Mohini’s body started to feel hot especially her tits and the crotch region. As for the guards they have their hot dicks erect and protruding out of their pants.

 

They realized that the drink that they just drunk also has the aphrodisiac liquid.

 

Two guards glared at the third one angrily while the third guard seriously searching for the bottle of aphrodisiac liquid.

 

After just one minute they were unable to resist their lust. As for Mohini she started to rub herself lightly at her crotch region.

 

She was masturbating a little while trying to hide it.

 

This is all her acting and some of it actually reality.

 

The thing she was acting is the covering attitude of her masturbating. In reality she was happy to show these three that she was masturbating.

 

In the next minute the eyes of the three guards became blood shot.

 

They stood up and started to walk towards Mohini. On the other hand Mohini was pinching her tits and rubbing her crotch region with slight grunts and moans.

 

The three guards are further aroused listening to Mohini’s moans and looking at her rubbing and pinching herself.

 

One of the guards pounced at her removing her face cover forcefully.

 

Then all the three guards looked at her face. All the three guards felt disgusted but they could not stop themselves because there is no one here.

 

Well no matter how ugly she is she is still a women and she has the holes that they can fuck.

 

At this moment another guard came and tears off the top of the burka forcefully.

 

At the same time the third guard forcefully ripped off the lower part of the burka.

 

At this moment all the three guards are shocked to find that Mohini was not wearing anything under the burka.

 

She was completely naked all the time.

 

They were unable to see or realize anything before when she was washing because they are too focused on her crotch.

 

But now they were shocked to find that Mohini was naked all this time.

 

This realization aroused them further.

 

They have never thought that the girl in front of them is actually an exhibitionist and she was naked all this time.

 

Even though she was ugly the concept of the exhibitionism has aroused to the bursting point.

 

At this moment their eyes landed on Mohini’s crotch region………..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 220 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12