Chapter 106: greedy and lustful guards part 5
1.3k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 106: greedy and lustful guards part 5

 

At this moment their eyes landed on Mohini’s crotch region.

 

“What a beautiful crotch let me have a taste of it.”

 

“Such a beautiful secret cherry wow it is a little erect. I am going to sick it.”

 

“Her secret cherry is so beautiful. I will ravage her with my thick hot dick.”

 

The three guards started to watch Mohini’s crotch as if beasts looking at their prey.

 

One of the guards already moved towards her and started to lick her crotch region.

 

The other two guards were a little angry and pulled the guard that is licking Mohini’s crotch.

 

Then they started to fight. Mohini suddenly spoke with a little high pitched voice

 

“Stop fighting in between yourselves. Don’t keep me waiting like this.

 

 Please ravage me taking turns. I have three holes and all three of you can ravage me at the same time taking turns.”

 

Mohini said with a hotty sweet voice.

 

As soon as this statement came out of the three guards stopped fighting and came to a small agreement between themselves.

 

Then they started to move towards Mohini with an evil smile on their faces.

 

They were now completely lost their sense of rationality so they wanted to fuck Mohini’s without the care of which hole it is.

 

One of the guards pounced at her and started to ravage her crotch with his tongue. Another guard went behind her and started to lick and finger her ass hole.

 

The third guard started to suck on one of her tits and on the other hand she was pinching the other cherry.

 

The steam has reached the boiling point. The one that is licking her ass hole started to take his hot dick out and rub it against her ass hole.

 

He placed his hot dick in her glory back then pressed his hands from either side of the buttocks.

 

The guard then suddenly plunged his hot dick into her ass hole then started slap on her buttocks.

 

After that he started to move to and fro greasing his hot dick in her ass hole.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

“Fuck yeah”

 

“Harder”

 

“Yeah”

 

At this moment Mohini moaned out loud arousing all the three guards further.

 

The guard that is ravaging her crotch, secret cherry and her pussy also inserted his hot dick into that cute little pussy.

 

Both the bottom holes of Mohini were now filled with thick hot dicks.

 

 The third guard that is playing with her tits has finally squeeze them together them plunged his hot dick in between them all the way into her mouth.

 

All the three guards started to move to and fro like the pistons in the engine. They zamed all the three holes of Mohini with their hot dicks.

 

Mohini moaned continuously as they moved to and fro like pin machines.

 

The one that is fucking the crotch of Mohini placed his hand on her secret cherry then started to pinch it.

 

The guard that is fucking her tits started to pinch her cherries. Then he squeezed them tightly while holding the Mohini’s cherries.

 

 This caused Mohini to moan out loud

 

“Ahaaa” “fuck”

 

The guard that is fucking her ass hole started to slap her buttocks till they has his finger prints and they turned red.

 

After few minutes all the three guards cummed almost at the same time. On the other hand Mohini had multiple orgasms every time they fucked while pinching or slapping her.

 

Because of the lewd god body Mohini was already sensitive all over her body.

 

But now because of the aphrodisiac her body became even more sensitive that a single pinch or bite can cause her to have an orgasm.

 

Also the use of the aphrodisiac has given another benefit that is the thing given in the system notification.

 

Ding

 

“Usage of aphrodisiac liquid that is low grade tier 1 booster will increase the gain of all the experience points related to main cultivation by 10 percent below foundation stage.

 

In foundation stage the effects will be reduced by a tenth that is it can only give 1 percent bonus of experience points of main cultivation.”

 

Ding

 

“Usage of aphrodisiac liquid that is low grade tier 1 booster will increase the gain of all the experience points related to body cultivation by 10 percent below body foundation stage.

 

In body foundation stage the effects will be reduced by a tenth that is it can only give 1 percent bonus of experience points of body cultivation.”

 

Now Mohini can use this aphrodisiac liquid as a booster to improve her cultivation a little faster.

 

 If she was able to find a much concentrated or a higher level one that might increase her cultivation a little faster.

 

This thought made Mohini very happy.

 

She also though that one of the reward for completing the upcoming quest regarding the crime organization may be some high quality aphrodisiac liquid or some other things that can give her some unexpected benefits.

 

While Mohini was in deep pleasure Rose told her about these notifications which made Mohini even happier. In the mean time the guards are going to do the second round.

 

At this moment Rose said

 

“Mohini you are going to get a double penetration in all of your holes now. I am going to make Zen do you with three hot dicks along with the three hot dicks of the guards.

 

Hehe get ready.”

 

“What how am I going to fit them all in my small holes. Rose let it go for now we will practice it later.”

 

Mohini said

 

“No, we are going to do it now. Everything has a first time and this is your first hehe.”

 

Rose said with a playful tone.

 

Mohini was a little shocked but there is a silent anticipation in her mind to have a double penetration in all of her holes.

 

As soon as Rose's voice was gone from Mohini’s mind.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 220 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

15