Chapter 107: greedy and lustful guards part 6
1.3k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 107: greedy and lustful guards part 6

 

As soon as Rose's voice was gone from Mohini’s mind, the three guards changed their positions and are now rubbing their hot rods against Mohini’s three holes.

 

At this moment Mohini felt two hot dicks that are rubbing against each of the three holes. There are two hot dicks between her tits too.

 

Because of their excessive lust none of the three guards noticed that there is another hot dick that is trying to penetrate the same hole that they want to penetrate.

 

In just 3 seconds 3 pairs of hot dicks penetrated into the three holes of Mohini and then they started to move to and fro, which made Mohini moan nonstop.

 

“Humm” “ha” “yeah” “fuck harder” “faster”

 

“Oh it is so tight” the guards spoke.

 

“Let us fuck harder.

 

Yeah”

 

The guards became more motivated to fuck Mohini.

 

They continued to fuck her as they please. This caused Zen to become even more excited and gave a very high transfer rate of points with a very less loss of points.

 

While all of this is going on Rose was has activated the cultivation along with Mohini to increase the overall benefits with half of the effort.

 

This went on for an hour where Mohini and Rose activated the death steal at the moment these three guards cummed inside her for the fourth time.

 

The three guards dropped dead on the ground with their life less bodies.

 

This time Mohini received all the things that she wanted she immediately sat on the spot to consolidate all the experience points of the cultivation she received.

 

This is the first time for Mohini to have this kind of intense gang fucking section in her entire life.

 

She was thoroughly satisfied by all the fucking.

 

There is a sweet smile on her face. Other than that she also has a very lewd satisfied expression on her face.

 

While she is doing that she let Zen consume the corpses of the three people for his collection of faces and bodies.

 

Other than that this can help Zen gather some very precious spirit materials that are hard to find.

 

These spirit materials are naturally available in all living beings in smaller quantities.

 

They will disappear into the nature within 1 hour after the death of the being. So Mohini let

Zen consumes these corpses to get these materials.

 

Currently Zen was in two forms that is one as the hot dicks in Mohini’s holes and the other is the burka that was ripped off by those three guards before.

 

Previously some of the ripped pieces of the burka turned into hot dicks that fucked Mohini along with the hot dicks of the three guards.

 

 Now that they are dead the ripped pieces formed into slime and swallowed the three corpses.

 

Even now Zen was doing multi tasking.

 

While Zen was in the slime form four tentacles extended out of the slime body two tentacles with two small mouths went straight and suck on Mohini’s cherries.

 

Then the third one is now inserted itself in the pussy on Mohini’s crotch sucking her secret cherry.

 

The fourth tentacle went on and inserted itself into Mohini’s ass hole.

 

This is so that Mohini’s body was stimulated and makes it easy for her to cultivate much faster.

 

Because of this way even the cultivation speed of Rose also increases very much.

 

Mohini’s entire body was now sweaty. She now smelled like pheromones of the lust intercourse of male and female.

 

Her body was covered with the sweat, cum from the three guards, their saliva and her own cum from all the orgasms.

 

She smelled kind of funny.

 

But she did not bother with this as she was in deep state of cultivation.

 

After an entire hour has passed she finally opened her eyes, at the same time Rose that is cultivation in the game system resting room also opened her eyes.

 

After cultivating all this time they have reached mortal level 70 of the main cultivation and as for the body cultivation has reached the beginner's level 8.

 

Mohini and Rose did not bother to look at their status page now because it is useless to look at it now.

 

They have decided to look at it after they have reached the level 1 of the foundation stage.

 

At this moment Rose spoke

 

“Mohini we need a foundation establishment pill to step into foundation stage.

 

We also need foundation stage cultivation pills for progressing further in the foundation stage.”

 

“Is these pills really necessary?

 

Can’t we just continue to cultivate like this to reach the higher levels.”

 

Mohini asked

 

“We need this pill to improve faster.

 

We can still step into foundation stage without these pills but the time it takes if very long.

 

So we must find a way to procure these pills.”

 

Rose said.

 

“We can just buy them from the game system with the quest points why bother with all this roundabout way to search for these pills all over.”

 

Mohini said

 

“Also we can get them from that storage ring that we previously saw.

 

That storage ring that belongs to the blood fiend sect and that Mihera guy, blood vein ring”

 

Mohini said

 

“Did you forget that the blood vein ring has been already sealed, so we cannot get anything till we reach the core formation stage?

 

Also we should not waste the quest points on these low leveled pills.

 

We will try to find some other cultivators.

 

Based on what that Mihera guy mentioned there should be other cultivators and sects.

 

So what we have to do is find them and get the pills we need from them.

 

We should upgrade our skills using the quest points and then use them on the people of those sects to join those sects.

 

We can use those people for cultivation too.

 

As the cultivation of the person that fucks you increases the results that we obtain from it also increases.

 

We can also get all the pills we need after that we can even steal that sect’s treasury.

 

These will the best things that can happen to us……..”

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 220 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
12