Chapter 108: Wild huntress
1.1k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 108: Wild huntress

 

“These will the best things that can happen to us.”

 

Rose said

 

After that they kept the thoughts of all these things at the back of their heads.

 

This is so that they focus on the things on hand and think about the things for the future later.

 

In the mean time Zen has completely disintegrated all the corpses and integrated into himself.

 

Then under the instructions of Mohini and Rose, Zen transformed into the images of the three guards.

 

After that Zen transformed into the combination of all the men that it has consumed till now.

 

This combined form of man has all the good features of the people that Zen has devoured.

 

Then under the orders of Mohini and Rose, Zen now transformed into a female self.

 

This female self is the combination of all the female genes of all the people that Zen has consumed.

 

Zen informed Mohini and Rose that there are few variations.

 

So Mohini and Rose gave Zen chance to show different variations of its female self.

 

First Zen transformed into female version of Veni that Mohini and Rose has previously looked.

 

But there is a variation that is the skin luster of Zen’s body has more glow and luster.

 

Then Zen transformed another female form.

 

This female form is a little on the black shade similar to that of sun tan but has a shining luster to it.

 

Her tits are round and big like two basket balls.

 

But they are not saggy instead they are perfectly fit and were holding firmly.

 

Other than that her body was well shaped and toned with muscles.

 

She has a long black hair that was falling on her tits and behind her back like flowing river.

 

All in all this female version of Zen looked like a wild huntress.

 

This must be one of the female ancestors of one of the three guards or something like that.

 

There might be other reason like Mohini has obtained a complete gene of one of the female ancestor of the human race of this country by absorbing the complete corpses of these 6 men.

 

But there are still some features that felt incomplete.

 

So Mohini asked Zen regarding this matter.

 

“Mohini based on what I understood regarding the D.N.A I was unable to get the complete D.N.A of this particular female ancestor.

 

Also this female ancestor is supposively one of the most ancient one of the entire human race.

 

If I was upgraded to level 30 I will be able to make out the complete appearance of that female ancestor.

 

Other than that I will also be able to get the memory of that female ancestor.

 

There are some clues of some secret in the mind of that female ancestor.

 

Almost immediately the game system issued a quest regarding this.

 

“The sub quest for the player, Find the complete D.N.A of the ancient ancestor and the secrets behind her.

 

Quest rewards on completion of the quest player will receive one million quest points, the lead to another secret reward and a chance that will make player ecstatic.

 

For the collection of D.N.A of the female ancestor player has to fulfill the following conditions.

 

First collect the D.N.A of the female ancestor from 100 people current count 3/100

 

Second all the people that are consumed by Zen must be bad people and not good people.

 

Third upgrade Zen to level 30 for the data processing of the D.N.A of the female ancestor.”

 

Looking at the quest Mohini and Rose were shocked a little but soon they calmed down. Then they continued with the variations of Zen’s female body.

 

They are not as beautiful as the first two transformations of Veni and the female ancestor. They are just normal ordinary looking females.

 

Mohini and Rose did not bother with these transformations. So they have decided to go and complete the current quest that is to get fucked by those animals.

 

Mohini don’t want to walk so she asked Zen to carry her. But the way to carry her is given by Rose.

 

Rose gave instructions to Zen to transform into a strong man with two hot dicks. Mohini was anticipating this so she did not stop Rose from giving these lewd orders.

 

Zen immediately lifted Mohini into the air where Mohini’s face is facing the road. Zen inserted his two thick hot dicks into the two bottom holes of Mohini then he pinched Mohini’s cherries with his hands coming from in between her legs.

 

Especially Mohini’s crotch that was now zamed with a thick hot dick of Zen is facing the road ahead. With every step that Zen took both of the hot dicks move front and back like a bat hitting the ball.

 

Furthermore Rose ordered Zen to take a run.

 

This made the stimulation to go further where these two hot dicks are touching the inner most parts of Mohini’s two holes.

 

After 5 minutes they have reached the area where gorillas are kept.

 

That are not many gorillas just around 10 where 5 males and 5 females.

 

Four of the 10 gorillas are actually still small.

 

So to say it practically there is only 6 useful gorillas for Mohini.

 

Mohini left the small one and wanted to have fun with the big ones.

 

She was still under the effects of the aphrodisiac liquid so she wanted to use the time of the booster effects of the drug carefully.

 

She used the mind control to make the small gorillas sleep, So that they would not disturb Mohini when she was getting fucked by those big gorillas.

 

After the small gorillas went into deep sleep, Mohini took the big gorillas a little far away.

 

The big gorillas have already fallen into Mohini’s beast seduction so they followed her without any restraint.

 

After that the three male gorillas took turns to fuck Mohini’s three holes while the three female gorillas took turns cleaning the cum of the male gorillas and rubbing their themselves against…………….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 225 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10