Chapter 109: a naked show in front of the guards
1.4k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 109: a naked show in front of the guards

 

After that the three male gorillas took turns to fuck Mohini’s three holes while the three female gorillas took turns cleaning the cum of the male gorillas and rubbing their themselves against Mohini’s body and her sensitive parts.

 

It only took an hour for Mohini to complete the fucking section of the gorillas.

 

Currently Mohini has reached level 70 in main cultivation and level 8 of the beginner’s stage in the body cultivation.

 

So she will be able to hold the weight and pressure of the heavy animals like rhinoceros and elephants.

 

She did not clean off the cum of the gorillas. They have cummed so much in her that it is still falling from her holes at the crotch and the butt.

 

As for her mouth she has already drank all of it under the quest given by the game system. The game system gave a Perverted quest to Mohini that is to drink and swallow all the cum that beings cummed in her mouth.

 

For every time she swallowed the cum she will receive 1 percent bonus in the cultivation that she has with that being.

 

For this she has swallowed the cum of the three guards too.

 

Then summoned Zen again to take her to the area with the rhinoceros there are around 7 rhinoceros in the zoo.

 

In them 6 of them are male and only a single female rhinoceros.

 

Mohini did not waste any time and went directly into action.

 

Because of the massive body and shape of the rhinoceros Mohini was unable to full all of her holes at the same time so she used Zen to cover the empty holes to get the experience points to save the time of cultivation.

 

She can currently get fucked by two rhinoceros at the same time one in her mouth while the other in her pussy in the crotch region.

 

The hot dick of the rhinoceros is very big it is 5 feet long and the thickness is over 4 inches. This size of hot dick has actually stretched Mohini’s little pussy to the limit.

 

There are tears falling out of Mohini’s eyes because of the sudden pain caused by inserting the hot dick of the rhinoceros.

 

 But in the next instant all the previous pain turned into pleasure.

 

But Mohini was unable to moan at all because an equally thick hot dick of a rhinoceros is stuffed in her mouth too.

 

This blocked any sound out of her mouth. All that came out of her moans are some little sounds from her nose

 

“Humm” “umm” “yess”

 

Mohini was fucked by the six rhinoceros taking turns.

 

All this while the only female rhinoceros was cleaning and rubbing its sensitive part against Mohini’s crotch between the turns of the male rhinoceros.

 

It took around 2 hours to exhaust the endless supply of all the rhinoceros.

 

Mohini’s little pussy and her mouth was filled with cum of these rhinoceros.

 

Other than this Mohini’s stomach was also completely filled.

 

Her previous hunger was now completely gone because of this cum filling her stomach.

 

She sat on the spot to digest all of this. Well the cum of these rhinoceros is filled with pure yang energy and protein.

 

So she decided to digest all of this under the suggestion of Rose.

 

It gave her a little boost of experience points for both of her main and the body cultivation.

 

After that she decided to move to the area where elephants are placed.

 

But on the way there her stomach started to grumble as the nature calls her.

 

She stopped Zen and ordered him to put her down.

 

At this moment the two hot dicks that are inside her two bottom holes were pulled out making some lewd sounds.

 

“Plup” “plup”

 

Fortunately they were stopped near the area with the flowing water from a water fall. She took in Zen back into the game system and quickly ran behind the woods.

 

Fortunately Zen will not have any stains or any things on him. He will be completely purified as soon as he was pulled back into the game system.

 

Even though Zen was like a machine it has consciousness and it will smell, taste and behave like a man when it is a man and like a woman when it is a woman.

 

So Mohini can have the best experience when she was with Zen.

 

After taking Zen into the game system Mohini ran to the nearby woods for her nature calls. Unfortunately some of the guards saw her going into the woods.

 

Rose deliberately did not use the mind control to stop the guards.

 

She wanted them to catch Mohini while she was letting out the crap and wee.

 

Mohini did not know about this as she was in a hurry to find a spot in the woods near the river.

 

As Rose expected the guards came running towards Mohini. But when they were in the woods Mohini has already in her work so she cannot move.

 

The spot lights of the guards fallen on her making it as if she was the star of the show.

 

Because of the over excitement and anxiety Mohini let out all of the crap and wee out which was seen by all the guards nearby.

 

“What the hell there is an ugly bitch exhibitionist doing her nature calls in the zoo.”

 

“I have never heard of a woman with this kind of strange fetish”

 

“Well what can anyone say she is so ugly that no man must have wanted to fuck her?

 

So she wanted enjoy herself in this way.”

 

“Well whatever, look at the crotch of this woman, that pussy is so cute and beautiful.”

 

“Hey ugly bitch do if you come here and surrender yourself I will satisfy you for the night.”

 

“Yeah, we all will fuck your cute little pussy till you are satisfied.”

 

All the guards took turns to comment looking at Mohini’s crotch and the cute little pussy.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 225 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11