Chapter 110: the love goddess appears again
1.3k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 110: the love goddess appears again

 

All the guards took turns to comment looking at Mohini’s crotch and the cute little pussy.

 

“Hehe come here on all four of your legs and beg us by sucking on our hot dicks them we will bless your little pussy with the thick juicy love.”

 

Mohini was still in shock so she did not respond to the words of the guards. When she came back to her senses she yelled inwardly to Rose.

 

“What the hell are you doing you should have stopped them now they saw me doing something disgusting.”

 

“Well because of the hidden quest we have just received 1000 quest points for each guard that just saw you.

 

If you can make them fuck us now we will receive another 1000 quest points for each guard. So do you still think I did the bad thing” Rose said in a play full tone.

 

“You should have at least notified me in advance so that I can be prepared you are so sinister, But yeah I was a nice experience and I like it hehe.” Mohini said with a coquettish smile.

 

Mohini has already drained all of her natural calls because of the sudden shock. She immediately stood up and strode towards the water body nearby to wash her rear end.

 

The guards followed her to get a chance to fuck her little pussy.

 

Even though Mohini was still cursed and ugly, the curse was weakened to the point where the lust of others was able to dispel the curse and let them see Mohini’s true self.

 

Other than this the seduction skill that is passively acting also attracted all these men to fuck her holes by ignoring the curse.

 

While Mohini was washing the guards are looking at her like wolfs in heat. As soon as Mohini came out of the water they all pounced at her.

 

They started to pinch all over Mohini’s body and rubbing her skin. At this moment their lust has reached its peak causing the curse to temporarily receded revealing Mohini’s beautiful body.

 

This caused all the guards to become further lustful, Soon all the guards took off their clothes. They all revealed their hot dicks of various sizes and shapes. There are a total of 6 guards.

 

They started to fuck Mohini fiercely. They pinched her beautiful body and some fondle he tits while other pinched her cherries.

 

After her true appearance is revealed they started to get further lustful and happy to fuck such a beautiful woman.

 

They brought her to a nearby guard quarters and switched on the lights.

 

This revealed Mohini’s beautiful body under the bright light. All the guards became crazy looking at Mohini’s beautiful body.

 

“What is this how can she suddenly became more beautiful?”

 

“Yeah previously she is ugly as hell except her little pussy”

 

“She must be some sort of love fairy that is testing us previously.”

 

“Since we accepted her and started to fuck her giving her the love she deserves, so she showed her true beautiful self.”

 

“I will fuck her till my juices become dry”

 

“Yeah let’s fuck her till all of our love milk fill up her little pussy”

 

“See her skin is milky white”

 

“Such a slim waist”

 

“Her cherries are so hard and pink.”

 

Then Mohini who was silent till now suddenly spoke coquettishly

 

“Yes, I am a love goddess come and fuck me.

 

Fill me up to receive my blessing.

 

The more you fuck me the more blessing you get.

 

Come and eat me give me all your love and your sweet milk.”

 

Suddenly the guards became even crazier and plunged their hot dicks into all of Mohini’s holes at the same time.

 

“Yess, ahaa, aaaa, humm”

 

Mohini started to moan continuously. As the fucking continued the moans of Mohini became lustier and lustier.

 

But the funny thing is all the six guards are done within half an hour. Compared to the animals in the zoo these guards are simply a waste when it comes to fucking.

 

Mohini did not bother because she is practicing the Kama sutra cultivation technique that has made her body sensitive.

 

Other than that her body cultivation technique called the lewd body god technique will let he be even more sensitive.

 

So even the smallest touch from other being with a lustful thought can make Mohini enjoy the immense amounts of body pleasure.

 

So she was happy. Mohini also activated the steal skill and took all the points from the 6 guards.

 

Mohini did not add any of these points now because she wanted to use these after she is done with this zoo.

 

Other than that Mohini’s cultivation and her body cultivation has progressed well because of getting fucked by stronger beings continuously.

 

Mohini used the death steal skill to kill all the 6 guards and then fed them to Zen.

 

This time Zen did not get the blood line of that mysterious female ancestor.

 

So the number is still (3/100) that should be filled to unlock the secrets of the mysterious female ancestor.

 

After Zen is done with digesting the corpses of the guards, Mohini asked Zen to take her to area where elephants are kept.

 

In the mean time she went to the nearby river to wash her body from the filth from the guards.

 

The elephant’s area is the last destination for Mohini in this zoo. Then she has to rush to the next zoo in Pune to completely remove her curse.

 

Mohini decided to not to waste time because the time is of the essence. Even though she still has 2 and half days for the dead line of the quest, she wanted to complete it as fast as possible.

 

This is so that she can go and get the inheritance from the body of that Mihera. There are few other things that Mohini has to do.

 

As soon as Mohini arrived at the area where elephants are kept she was shocked a little because there are actually very big and heavy………….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 225 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
12