Chapter 112: finally curse is removed part 1
1.3k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 112: finally curse is removed part 1

 

There is still two days for Mohini to clear the remaining 12 percent of the curse, so she decided to move to the other zoo to completely remove her curse.

 

After Mohini was completely healed, Zen lifted her and moved towards the exit of the zoo.

 

On the way Mohini saw that many animals are just lying slump in their cages. They seemed to be exhausted and lifeless.

 

This is because Mohini has stolen all of their stat points, experience points and even their life span has been stolen.

 

So, all the animals in the zoo are in near dead and unconscious state. It will continue like this for a few days till their vitality is restored.

 

Because of the sudden removal of the life span these animals lost their basic vigorous vitality. It takes some time before they restore their vitality naturally but not the lost life span.

 

When Mohini reached near the exit of the zoo, she made Zen to stop and check the exit area with the keen sense skill out of caution.

 

She saw that there are many people standing at the exit of the zoo. Some of them are cops.

 

This shocked Mohini but soon after thinking she found the answer.

 

That is because of the sudden missing of the guards and the degraded conditions of the animals in the zoo the guards at the entrance should called the cops.

 

Mohini immediately casted a barrier then set to invisibility. After that she let Zen take her out of this place as quick as possible.

 

This is so that she would not be found by the cops. But she was already recorded by the CCTV cameras that are all over the zoo.

 

 It is just that she do not care of these minor details. This is because she knows that after she removed the curse her entire appearance will be changed.

 

These will makes all the images in the CCTV cameras are useless. So she did not bother to do anything to these things and decided to rush to the next zoo.

 

Zen moved swiftly and came out of the zoo and then found an empty hidden area. There Mohini removed the invisibility barrier.

 

After that she commanded Zen to turn into a car and take her to the zoo in Pune.

 

Zing

 

Immediately Zen turned into a car then as soon as Mohini got in Zen wanted to transfer points to Mohini but was stopped by her.

 

This is because if her cultivation or power increased this will reduce the amount of experience she can harvest later when she cultivate in the other zoo.

 

So she stopped Zen and commanded him to just arouse her so that she can heal some internal injuries that she got because of getting fucked by the elephants.

 

It was neither a long or short ride it took just 4 hours for Zen to reach the zoo in Pune. By that time all the internal injuries that Mohini suffered were now completely gone.

 

It is still day time so Mohini don’t want to sneak into the zoo. Instead she just went to the counter and brought a ticket.

 

She made Zen to take her into one of the empty corners and commanded Zen to turn back into burka.

 

After that she went to the ticket counter to buy a ticket into the zoo. But she did not expect that the zoo is actually closed for visitors under the special orders of the government.

 

This is caused by the thing that Mohini did in the Mumbai zoo. But in a way this is helpful to Mohini.

 

She doesn’t have to cover up all the visitors and the guards. Mohini did not wait any more she used her controller skill to hypnotize some guards and sneaked into the zoo.

 

She then made the security guards to off cover the CCTV cameras of the areas of the ranches that have the animals that she wants.

 

Then she went to complete her work she avoided the CCTV cameras most of the time if it is not possible she would make Zen transform into a burka to cover her face.

 

This is because after the curse is removed she will be completely exposed with her original appearance in front of the CCTV cameras so she has to be cautious this time.

 

There is one more thing that she doesn’t want others to know that she is this kind of women with the fetish of getting fucked by animals.

 

This is because she is going to use her ugly image as disguise to do many things. So she has to be careful that others did not find her ugly and the beautiful selves at the same time to know her secret.

 

It took her around 2 hours to get fucked by the animals that can completely remove the curse.

 

After getting fucked by the elephants again Mohini’s body was very much exhausted so she wanted to take some rest.

 

 But at this moment a sudden change happened to Mohini’s body.

 

Her body started to turn red.

 

After few moments Mohini’s body turned to deep red as if her body is seemed to be soaked in blood.

 

Then suddenly another change happened to her body started to turn orange from red, then it completely turned orange.

 

Mohini understood that this must be the curse removal process where her body turns colors from red to violet removing the curse from her.

 

Then after that her body started to turn yellow, then green, then blue, then indigo and the violet.

 

Mohini thought that after she became violet the curse will be removed and her body would turn into her beautiful self.

 

But this did not happen instead her body started to turn black. In just a few moments she became as black as charcoal.

 

Then suddenly a white dot appeared on her fore head between her eyebrows then it spread all over her body turning everything on her body into pure white as snow………

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 230 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
15