Chapter 117: materials to refine loyalty pill
1k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 117: materials to refine loyalty pill

 

Mohini was a little happy as she got more of this aphrodisiac liquid because by taking this she can temporarily boost her cultivation speed.

 

Other than that she can gain more experience with less effort.

 

“Well everything is pleasure so it is not effort at all hehe.”

 

Mohini thought in her heart.

 

While she is thinking manager Sundar started use his fingers to open her little pussy to see her secret cherry.

 

There is a small thing in her secret cherry that is currently erect and slightly shaking.

 

Because of the lewd god body cultivation technique that Mohini practices for body and the Kama sutra cultivation technique that she practices for her main cultivation, Mohini is every sensitive to every single touch.

 

So because of the massage that she is receiving from the bell boy veer,

 

Mohini was already very sensitive all over her body especially her special places like her boobs, little pussy and the ass hole….

 

Manager sunder slowly bent down burying his head in between the thighs of Mohini in her little pussy.

 

Then he started to extend his tongue to get a hold of Mohini’s secret cherry which is already erect because of Mohini’s sensitive body.

 

As soon as his tongue touched Mohini’s little pussy, she let out a satisfying moan.

 

“Yess, go on ahh ahh yeah”

 

At this moment grasping the right moment Rose started to cultivate using the pleasure that Mohini is feeling.

 

Other than that she is also using this pleasure to heel all of other minor injuries of Mohini that was previously caused when she was fucked by the elephants.

 

In just few minutes Mohini has almost recovered from all her injuries and cummed in manager Sundar’s mouth.

 

Manager Sundar who is now a loyal dog of Mohini did not mind her cum and following her previous orders he swallowed all her cum.

 

Then Mohini said

 

“Lick everything clean don’t leave any cum on or in my little pussy.

 

Also I want you to take a small bite on my secret cherry. Don’t bite it hard just bite it enough to satisfy me.

 

Oh! I forgot you have some work to do right. Then go and come back here after you are done with your work.

 

Also leave this bell boy veer here for my personal work I will send him latter.

 

I have almost forgot, wait a minute I have something that requires your help.”

 

Mohini said this and stood up calling Rose

 

“Rose, I want to give the list of materials required to refine the loyalty pill, she already possess the cauldron”

 

If he can find them we can go and buy then with our charm hehe. What do you think?”

 

Listening to Mohini’s suggestion Rose spoke “well it is a good idea we can get some of the things done without involving in it directly.

 

They will search for them saving up a lot of time for us. Just say it to him.”

 

Mohini asked bell boy veer to stop the massage and stood up facing her buttocks in front of bell boy veer’s face.

 

Then she said to bell boy veer “continue to lick my ass hole”

 

After saying that she took a step back so that her butt was close enough for bell boy veer to conveniently lick her ass hole.

 

Bell boy veer moved forward stretched his hands placing them on Mohini’s buttocks.

 

 Then he inserted his fingers into her butt opening her buttocks showing her ass hole.

 

After that he extended his face burying his face in between her soft tender buttocks, and

 

Then he started to insert his tongue into her ass hole then started to fiercely twist it around her ass hole.

 

“Mmmnn”

 

Mohini let out a soft moan that instantly aroused the hot dicks of manager Sundar and bell boy veer.

 

After a little time Mohini finally came back to her senses and said to manager Sundar

 

“Take a pen and paper to note down the list I say. Notify me when you find them as for the cost we can talk later.

 

I want all these ingredients as quickly as possible. Try to find them today if possible.

 

Then Mohini started to give out the list ingredients that are used to make the loyalty pill.

 

Other than that she also wanted to get these materials in bulk quantities.

 

As for the other details she let manager Sundar take care of it.

 

She said jut to get the details and not to buy them directly. She knows that these materials are very costly.

 

So buying them would take some time and resources. Mainly money is the matter when some special materials are required.

 

After receiving the orders Sundar left Mohini’s room, Mohini was enjoying the tongue tornado of bell boy veer in her ass hole.

 

The previously enlarged holes of Mohini have returned to their original size and they have even become more flexible and strong.

 

But for the people that look they are tender and very fresh just like the sensitive parts of the Virgin maiden.

 

Mohini’s Virginity has also been recovered along with the yin elemental spirit energy stored in it.

 

But currently Mohini was very hungry so she decided to have her lunch.

 

She ordered bell boy veer to stop what he is doing and then she ordered him to serve her the lunch that they previously brought into her room.

 

Bell boy veer silently served all the items on the table where Mohini was currently sitting in a chair naked.

 

She did not wear anything from the start till now. There are many dishes in front of her that she previously ordered.

 

 She started to eat them with a very happy expression on her face.

 

She has never eaten such good food in her previous life.

 

Because she was ugly and a very strong sense of rejection from the people she was unable to come to any hotel to eat food………..

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 240 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9