Chapter 118: lesbian love of souls
1.4k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's words:

it seems like some public conscious gentle seems to have reported my patreon page because of the content.

I don't know why people would fall on my content like that when there are hundreds of porn sites with visual content.

are you some sort of closet pervert or something and your conscious would burst out some times making you a whistle blower some times causing this kind of disasters for other people.

.............

for my good readers if you did not find the perverted cultivation system novel or perverted cursed system novel in the patreon site then please check it at Smashwords page.

the cost on both sides is the same and even more profitable in the smashwords site for you.

sorry for the delay as I am dealing with this nonsense.

..................

Chapter 118: lesbian love of souls

 

Because she was ugly and a very strong sense of rejection from the people she was unable to come to any hotel to eat food.

 

Even though there are delivery services they would not deliver food from the five star hotels where the food has both quality and taste.

 

But sitting on the seat with the bare but is a little uncomfortable for Mohini.

 

So she ordered bell boy veer to take off his dress and sit on the seat after placing all the food items are placed in her hands reach.

 

After arranging everything the bell boy veer took of all his clothes and sat on the seat where Mohini previously sat before.

 

After that Mohini saw that the hot dick of bell boy veer is currently aroused to the peak and looked quite big.

 

Previously her plan is to sit on his lap to have her lunch. But now her plan changed after seeing the aroused hot dick of bell boy veer.

 

Mohini looked at bell boy veer and said “I will sit on your lap but when I am sitting just pierce my ass hole with your hot dick, ok”

 

After saying that, Mohini moved and stood in a horse stance with either of her legs on both sides of the chair.

 

When Mohini is sitting back bell boy veer placed one of his hands on Mohini’s butt slowly stretching it revealing her ass hole.

 

Then with his other hand he aligned his hot dick right in front of her ass hole.

 

After it is set in the alignment bell boy veer pulled Mohini back into his lap slowly inserting his hot dick into Mohini’s tender little ass hole.

 

“Click”

 

“Combio-forma”

 

Now the robot is combined hehe.

 

“Finally it is in” Rose was taking all these things.

 

When the hot dick of bell boy veer is being inserted into Mohini’s glory home she felt as if it is the first time some has inserted a hot dick in her ass hole.

 

It is very tight and Mohini is feeling so much pleasure. This has completely healed the last of Mohini’s previous injuries from getting fucked by the elephants.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

Mohini let out a loud moan. After that she firmly sat on his lap where his hot dick is fully inserted into his her little ass hole.

 

After that she took his hands and placed them on her little pussy.

 

Then she ordered “for now you can play with my little pussy however you want.

 

Just think of me as your bitch and do whatever you want with my body, but don’t hinder my eating.

 

After that command Mohini started to eat her lunch while enjoying the quality taste of the food.

 

At this moment bell boy veer placed his hands on Mohini’s little pussy,

 

Where one of his hands is pinching Mohini’s secret cherry and

 

The other hand is inserting its fingers into Mohini’s little pussy and rubbing the inner walls and teasing her insides.

 

The pleasurable feelings of fingering and pinching her little pussy and secret cherry making Mohini almost reach ecstasy.

 

 At the same time, eating the high quality food made Mohini have a feeling of reaching the heaven.

 

After some time she has finished her lunch. Then she slowly stood up but her legs are wobbly because of the excessive stimulus in her ass hole.

 

Bell boy veer supported her as she was wobbly and can fall down.

 

For the time being Mohini did not take any of their stats and experience because she has still some use for them.

 

Other than that from the next day are her second year high school exams. So she wanted to go back to Mumbai to her rented room.

 

She decided to have the journey after having dinner.

 

She washed her hands and mouth and then decided to cultivate for a while.

 

She lied down on the bed with her face was facing the bed and her butt sticking out.

 

Then she commanded the bell boy veer

 

“Fuck my ass hole as much as you want, give me pleasure in any way possibly can.”

 

After she said that she went into a passive sleep state, at this moment she entered the resting game room where Rose is currently sitting and cultivating.

 

Rose suggested that they can have another soul love fucking session. As they have plenty of time now.

 

At the same time this will yield more results with a little effort.

 

When bell boy veer is fucking her and they are engaging in a soul love fucking session they will get main cultivation and also strengthen their souls in the process.

 

There is one more profit that is since they both are cultivating together and their souls are mingling their cultivation will easily increased by four times.

 

After receiving the orders and looking at Mohini’s posture, bell boy veer has an expression of a lustful wolf in heat.

 

Even though he was under the effects of the loyalty pill, it doesn’t mean that he became a good guy or lost his thinking capability.

 

The only thing that the loyalty pill does is to create a undying loyalty to his master and

 

Follow every command of the master even to kill their own children and parents when their master commands.

 

But they still retain their own will, the only thing is that they can never think of harming their masters or kill them even if their master ordered.

 

Since Mohini said to fuck her bell boy veer who is already naked went on the top of the bed, then placed his hands and legs on either side of Mohini.

 

Then he started to rub his hot dick against Mohini’s buttocks.

 

But before inserting it he has to make her buttocks a little wet so that his hot dick can slide into Mohini’s ass hole without hurting her.

 

He got down on his knees first then he started to stretch Mohini’s buttocks again to reveal her ass hole………….

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 240 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10