Chapter 119: new exhibitionism quest part 1
2.5k 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

author's words:

P A T R E O N....no longer supports this novel because of some content issues

I no longer want to update regularly it here because it would not earn me back anything

you can find upto 300 chapters on smashwords

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/souryourer

..........

Chapter 119: new exhibitionism quest part 1

 

He got down on his knees first then he started to stretch Mohini’s buttocks again to reveal her ass hole.

 

After that he started by licking and sucking her ass hole with all his might.

 

This is all the process to wet it, he smeared all his saliva into and around Mohini’s ass hole creating a slight slippery sensation.

 

After all this he slowly inserted his hot dick into her ass hole without much difficulty.

 

Mohini’s ass hole is very tight and tender at the same time after recovering from all the previous injuries.

 

Bell boy veer started to move to and forth, along with the spring action of the bed making it easier to fuck Mohini.

 

While he is at it he placed one of his hands on Mohini’s boobs pinching them and fondling them.

 

When bell boy veer is fucking her and they are engaging in a soul love fucking section they will get main cultivation and also strengthen their souls in the process.

 

There is one more profit that is since they both are cultivating together and their souls are mingling their cultivation will easily increased by four times.

 

At the same time this will yield more results with a little effort.

 

It has been over 3 hours of continuous fucking with short intervals. Bell boy veer proved his high level strength while fucking Mohini.

 

He has cummed inside Mohini’s ass hole for about 6 times, just from this one can tell how much stamina that this bell boy veer that has the cultivation of over level 70.

 

After he cummed inside Mohini and taking rest to recover his hot dick he would continuously lick Mohini’s ass hole to let it stay wet and arouse Mohini further.

 

While this all happen outside inside Mohini in the resting game room, both Mohini and Rose are feeling the fucking of bell boy veer.

 

Currently they are merged together and all the things that the body of Mohini felt were also felt by both of them.

 

So when bell boy veer is fucking Mohini’s ass hole, both Mohini and Rose will feel like their ass hole is being fucked.

 

At the same time because of the cultivation techniques that they are practicing they will be very sensitive to even a smallest touch.

 

So they will definitely feel many times aroused for every time bell boy veer fuck Mohini’s body.

 

While this is happening they both are already in a very aroused position licking each other’s little pussies between their legs.

 

At this time they even took turns forming hot dicks of their soul bodies and fucked each other’s little pussies between their legs.

 

When it is around 3 in the noon bell boy veer was sitting weakly beside Mohini’s butt and fingering her ass hole with a lustful expression.

 

Even fucking this long he still felt lust towards Mohini, this is caused by the huge amount of charm that Mohini possesses and also the cultivation technique that Mohini is using.

 

Mohini also came back to her sense that is she came out of the resting game room and took control of her body.

 

At this moment someone knocked the Mohini’s room door.

 

Bell boy veer wanted to take a look at the person that knocked the door.

 

But Mohini stopped him and wanted to go and look who came. She already knows that the person that just came is manager Sundar.

 

But she still want to go, this is because she has received a little quest just now from the game system.

 

“Player has to go out of her room to greet the stranger, under the following conditions and objectives

 

First, player has to be completely naked without any clothes when she went to see the person that knocked on the door.

 

Second, player has to go out of the room naked and only walk behind the person that knocked on the door before entering the room.

 

Third, player has to suck on hot dick of the person that knocked the door and make him cum before entering the room.

 

Fourth, player has to let the person knocked the door do whatever he want to player’s body before  entering the room.

 

Fifth, player has to cum at least once when she was outside the room.

 

Sixth, special objective player has to walk to both ends of the corridor once after her and the person knocked the door cummed inside her.

 

And then she can enter the room after rubbing the cum mixture inside her to the figurines on both ends of the corridor.

 

 Upon completion for the normal objectives player will receive 1000 quest points

 

But if anyone were to see the player when completing the simple quests player will receive a -100 quest points for each person as penalty.

 

As for the sixth objective that is the special objective player will get 5000 quest points if completed perfectly,

 

 But if anyone were to see the player when completing the special quest then the player will receive -500 quest points for each person as penalty.

 

Player can avoid the penalty by making the person that saw the player completing the quest cum by any means necessary.

 

Player cannot use any of the skills or powers or pills and techniques to complete the quest and also if player wanted to avoid the possible penalty these restrictions are applied.”

 

Since it is 3 P.M. in the afternoon Mohini was not that concerned about someone watching her doing these things.

 

She don’t want to use her little pussy, instead she wanted to use her ass hole to do this quest.

 

There is no restriction on which hole to use Mohini can use her ass hole.

 

But while she is thinking this she suddenly thought of a problem she has to have this cum mixture on both ends on the corridors.

 

Since she has to have the cum mixture she has to let the person standing on the other side of the door to fuck her pussy…………...

-----------------------------------------------------------

author's words:

P A T R E O N....no longer supports this novel because of some content issues

I no longer want to update regularly it here because it would not earn me back anything

you can find upto 300 chapters on smashwords

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/souryourer

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9