Chapter 7- bad news
95 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the darkness of the ring, Manym was sitting cross-legged with an ancient scroll floating in front of him. He was so focused on studying it that his eyes seemed to glow with a mysterious light like a depthless abyss.

These were the mysterious changes, brought by a leap in the quality of his spiritual sense. Until then, he had been unable to unravel this scroll as it was sealed even less reading it. At this moment, the characters on the scroll were shining under his gaze. They turned into symbols and these symbols depicted the laws, or rather the settings of this world. They were like lines of complex programs dictating how the world was working.

The scroll was an advanced manual about the art of formations and arrays. As he was reading, Manym was finally seeing hope. He looked around him, the confines of the space ring. The walls of his prison that had remained mysterious and firm until now, turned into a net made of countless tight lines of array symbols stacked jointly.

Manym wanted to view them more precisely but he suddenly got a splitting headache and was forced out of this state.

It seems like, I need to stabilize my cultivation, before and only then will I be able to use this new ability

I should also find of name, for it, arrays vision, formation piercing eyes, eyes of origins...


Manym had learned many things from the scrolls inside the ring. The field where he had made the most progress, was his spiritual sense.

There were many stages, the first being the mortal stage. In this stage, there were many levels, from the first one where one was a regular mortal, to the ninth when one's intuition, reaction, and perception had reached a frightening level.

The requirement, in other, to become the ring's artifact spirit was to have a spiritual sense in the mortal realm at least at the fourth level. now Many knew why he had been able to see the ring so clearly, if his level had been higher perhaps he would have been able to sense danger from it.

The next stage was the spirit stage. From this point, the subject will not just have an increase in his others senses but will gain a new ability, the spiritual sense. There were many abilities that one could learn at this stage like spying on a person a block away or talking directly in their mind.

Next came the materialization sage, where one will easily move objects or affect the natural laws, in controlling the wind, water fire... One could also easily create an illusion. Manym had been at this stage until his recent breakthrough.

He was now in the origin realm, where he could pick at the law of the world and possibly change them. He could already see lines containing the concept of space around the space ring.

The next realm was the seed realm, where he will be able to create a seed containing his spiritual sense. At that time even if he is still imprisoned in the space ring, he could inject the seed into a host and take possession of his body.

In this world, it was possible to cultivate the body, the essence, and the soul.

And while Manym focused on the cultivation of his soul the requirements to become the master of the ring were even more strict, as one had to be equally talented in the three fields of cultivation.

Now that I think, about it, Weihu should be back now.

Manim extended his spiritual sense, scanning a radius of a hundred Zangs around the forest, frowning when he could not find her. He decided to spread his spiritual sense even further without success, only finding the trace of a terrifying battle.

Not good, something happened to Weihu.

3