Chapter 4 – Down hill play
2.3k 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been two months since I started working in the Crescent Luna tavern and business hasn't been improving since. less and less people are coming for a drink.

I would usually tend to around three to four people at best, yet despite all this, for me this is another chance.

It isn't really the best of places, but this was a new start for me, a way for me to live another life free from my past as a criminal master mind.

I'm young and have a decent future ahead of me, so why not live like that. that is why if it were always like this, I wouldn't mind...

 

~unfortunately life, has cut peace in half.~

 

It was already late in the evening yet the tavern doors flew wide open, and two burly men enters the building followed by a scantily clad woman.

"Uhh excuse me but business is closed for the night."

The woman gives me a cold stare...

was it me or the room but somehow I felt weight on my shoulders. 

this was danger...

"This is an honest establishment, paying our taxes and helping with donations to the church, if you don't leave immediately we will call for the guards for your arrest."

Annoyed by the statement, The woman gestured towards the two guys with her to apprehend me.

Even though I changed my life style, I'm not dumb and I already made my  move towards the exit to call help from the two female guards.

Only to see in shock...

the two female guards stripped from their armor and clothing, brought to their knees and were being ravaged by bandits.

Their breasts bare and soiled by semen and their hair disheveled from the forceful pulls to make them swallow the bandits member. 

The claps of flesh were vivid under as their moans  were muffled because of their the members stuck , I was entranced

it was a long time since I saw a scene like this.

something felt pulsating again inside of me... this familiar feeling...

"Veron!" 

Snapping me back into reality, I looked behind me, and it was Ulsin beaten up and apprehended by  a bandit.

"Veron! Run!" but as he mutters these words, the sound of Iron piercing flesh vividly 

and Splat...

A gush of red covered the rock floor..

Ulsin was stabbed in the stomach...

in that moment, my boss, friend.... and father-figure... dying

Rage enveloped my mind in that one moment and with no second thought...

"AAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!"

I ran towards the killer and knocked him away as hard as he could.

"ULSIN, HANG IN THERE!!!"

Ulsin spitting blood from his mouth holding on to the opened bleeding wound.

He pulled my head to his dying breathe, his last words...

"Veron... please find my daughter...."

wheezing and struggling for breathe, he lets go... his hands slowly losing its warmth.

"Daughter?? Ulsin Why? DON'T DIE!"

Kneeling, holding the lifeless body of my friend, The Scantily Clad woman stands before me.

And a swift kick to head...

Then everything went dark.

.

.

.

The musky smell of dirt, smoke and sweat trickled my nose, opening my heavy eyelids, I see that I was restrained inside a small boxed cage  with wood covering both top and bottom, there I was tied up and gagged...

Beyond the cage, I could guess that they brought me to their hideout, the walls were carved up stone, a cave perhaps?

And there I saw her, just beyond the sea of bandits was the woman who initiated the attack at the Tavern.

With every inch of my being I looked at her with pure hatred, hatred for putting me into this pathetic situation, hatred for destroying my peace and hatred for killing my friend...

Ahhhh....~

The sounds of women moaning, Urged my head to look to the left, there women tied or not were being ravaged by the bandits and among them were the female guards stationed at the Tavern.

Their face full of ecstasy and pleasure I could no longer find the looks of duty and honor but instead what I saw were smiles of a deranged whore with their eyes rolled upwards...

"Wake up Veron" a voice turned to me as a foot kicked my cage.

I looked at her straight dead to the eye, but as how I see it, my anger only amuses her.

She gestures the two burly men from earlier to come closer.

And there in front of my cage, they started undressing her.

The woman naked placed both her hands on the top of my cage and and the man behind proceeded to fuck her.

Ahh, ahh Ahh!

Her juices splattered towards the floor and sometimes flicking towards my face.

The other man climbed over my cage sitting in front her with his dick on her face, she proceeds to pleasure him.

The man behind her picking up his pace nearing his limit, the woman unable to concentrate lets go of the man in front of her but instead her head was pulled down forcing her mouth onto his member.

In a final pump, the man behind her filled her womb with his seed and the man in front splurted his inside her throat...

Finishing, the woman looked at me with her tired lustful gaze...

"Did you enjoy the show"

Still I looked at her in anger, unwavering.

She made a disgusted face, kicks my cage and left.

the noise toned down, the women ravaged were left, sullied and sore.

While I there sitting in the dark, regretting the decisions I made for the past few months...

I'm supposed to be the most successful criminal mastermind in my previous life and now I got done in by some small time criminals...

Pathetic...

I curled myself pushing my face on my Knees...

Not noticing the faint red glow on my hands.

The fated meeting has begun.

20