Chapter 5 – Insertion and Conversion
2.6k 10 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Grape Warning

 

Amidst the room full of treasure and sleeping slaves, was the small boxed cage, meant for animals, restrained yet not losing hope.

the burning embers of revenge was driving me, but how can I break off from these bonds?  While I was in the middle of my foolish brooding a voice broke the silence in the dead silent room.

~May I be of assistance?~ a stern voice called out to me.

What, the!? where the hell did that voice come from? Raising my head, I surveyed my surroundings to see if  anyone was awake and near me, but there was no one there.

"Is this some kind of trick?"

~No trick, I'm speaking through your thoughts~

"If this ain't a trick then show yourself!"

~If I must please look at your right hand.~

My arms were restrained with rope but as I take a closer look, there was an unfamiliar red ring on the point finger of my hand.

"Where did this come from?"

~I was with you the whole time, just hidden inside you, but due to the circumstances I have awakened once again from slumber.~

"Wait, you're the ring?" I was baffled but to think a ring was talking to me, I must have lost my mind.

~Due to the presence of negative emotion, I have regained power, I am capable of helping you.~

"Help me? how?" I asked.

Without warning, the  Red ring morphed into a Knife.

~In my current state, I can barely assist you, I hope this form will suffice.~

"No kidding!" not wasting another second, I started cutting the ropes and freed myself and with a slight kick I broke out of the poorly built excuse of a cage.

I held my wrists, rubbing the soreness away. "those bastards wrapped me up tight."

I looked at the knife, sleeked with black and red streaks.

"What are you?"

~I am simply a weapon.~

"But you talk, so you're not just simple, do you have a name?"

~Yes, if the wielder allows it my previous holder named this tool Chrometheus~

"Chrometheus huh? sounds too long, can't I just call you Chrome?"

~As you will, I am now Chrome the weapon wielded by the Hero of Sacrifice, if the wielder wills then it will be fulfilled but before anything else I need my master to close his eyes and concentrate~

I did what I was told and started focusing then not a few moments later I see it.

My stats but this time they were higher..

 
 

Name: Veron Fasnild

Level 5+ 3

First Job: The Hero of Sacrifice.

Second Jobs: Thief, Bartender.

STATUS

Strength -  7 + 8

Defense – 5 + 10

Intelligence - 15 + 10

Speed - 5 + 11

Luck - 9 + 0

Special skills

(Chrometheus’ Curse) – A target afflicted with this curse, will submit to the holder of Chrometheus.

After seeing my stats, I was amazed.

"Did you add to my stats?"

~As one of the 8 hero weapons, We all share the ability to give our stats to our wielders therefore as you get stronger the weapon will grow with you.~

"I hate to break it to you but my level cap is 5"

~That is very unfortunate, but with me I can exceed that limit. ~

"Yeah I know so for now I can ask more about you later" I looked beyond the room was a curtain of sorts that acts as the door.

"For now I want to take you for a test drive."

I peeked out from the cloth and I see that there was a dozing guard by the entrance.

"Just like old times..."

I grabbed him from behind, pulled him inside and stabbed his neck.

"Ssshhhhh..." 

I shivered for a bit...

I have killed many people before, but after a long time of being an ass, I have gotten a bit soft...

But I couldn't let that stop me. These people deserves to die... Donning the dead bandit's clothes I went through their hideout going on a killing spree...

For an hour I went from thinking about suicide to killing bandits in the most gruesome ways possible, stabbing them multiple times in their sleep, Slitting their as they took a piss, 

My hands covered in blood and dirt and there was only one room left and it was the chambers of the woman who caused the death of Ulsin...

~Master Veron, I am aware of your hatred towards this woman. but may I suggest an alternative other than killing her?~

"What is it?"

~By turning her into a submissive slave to do your bidding.~

A wide grin glued onto my face... "That would be very pleasant... how?"

Chrome turned back into a ring ~Simply hold her somewhere pleasurable.~

Following the rings orders I walked towards her and stepped over the bed, kneeling over her I then held both of her breasts...

This Violet haired, brown skinned slut will become my slave?

The thought hardens my own member. 

She wakes up flustered...

"What the hell (huff) are you doing you bastard!?" "Brutt!! Grutt!! HELP ME!"

Her breathing was heavy, ignoring her pathetic squeals, I continued massaging her voluptuous  breasts.

She tries to resist, but her body was not cooperating with her.

Her juices were spilling between her legs.

Her eyes watery, her breath getting warmer and shorter...

with small effort I stripped her bare.

Her dark skinned breasts topped with darker areolas, I pinched one while I grabbed and sucked the other.

her pussy, wet and puffy I twiddled my fingers inside going in and out in and out over and over again.

She lifted her sweating chin upwards as a surge of pleasure enveloped her nether regions.

While I continued fingering her... I moved down and licked her erect clitoris.

and without warning a small gush sprayed over my face.

~She is ready, it is time to leave a mark for her to become yours.~

I didn't need Chrome to tell me what I'm about to do...

I tapped the of my member on to her pussy.

Eek! she looked at her nether regions flustered.

And with my Member I plunged deep inside her pussy...

Electricity coursing through her brains, as pleasure was the only thing in her mind right now...

I started moving and picked up my pace.

In and out, in and out, I didn't settle down and went faster and faster.

Her face was clearly in ecstasy, her eyes rolled up, tongue sticking out.

"Who is your master now!?" I said while grabbing one of her legs then continued pumping her up.

"Yo- youu.. I Corelia the master thief AHhhaH submit to you!!!" while talking she came twice..

"Corelia... kneel on all fours" I commanded her.

and without fail she follows my orders, she turned to her back and knelt on all fours.

Her pussy bare and vulnerable in front of me, the temptation was too strong and I immediately placed back my hard rod inside her.

(SMACK!)

While thrusting inside her in jet speed, I slap her naughty ass from time to time.

(SMACK!)

"AHHH!!! MASTER!!" her voice trembles as slap her

(SMACK!)

Approaching my limit I made to give deep thrusts inside her!

Holding firmly on her hips I gave one final thrust! and finally.

"OoooOOHHHHHH!!!!" Corelia the slut moans as white semen fills her belly...

"Ha...Ha...Ha.... " Panting I let go of Corelia as my member pull out and cum trickle out of her pussy.

Then a bright purple mark glowed onto her back then slowly disappeared.

~Master, her submission is complete... She will absolutely follow any order that you will give.~

"Thank you, Chrome"

I stood up and put on my clothes, then sat on the side of the bed...

but just as I was about to plan for my next move.

A peculiar missing poster request was posted, I took a closer look.

There was no picture but a full description was written...

Missing person request.

Reward 100,000 gold.

Name: Verron des Fasnild.

  • Ash white hair.
  • young around 18-19 years of age
  •  brown chestnut eyes.
  • last seen at the State of Elkia 
  • If seen report to Lilina Borough 

Who's Lilina Borough?

22