Chapter 25 – The Weak and leaky pipe of the Vice Commander.
1.1k 7 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Weary and heavy footsteps could be heard treading on the wooden pavement that covers the hall ways.

The whole fiasco of a meeting didn’t involve the Queen at all, instead it was just an common spokeswoman warning us of our soldiers behavior, the nerve of some people I thought to myself.

My mood as sour as disappointed, I entered the room cautious and deathly quiet

Because her presence was there, Body facing the windows her blanket sleekly covering her curvaceous figure…

Eldritch, the Sword mistress of the Border…

I sat down on my bed, my knees felt they were going to give in any second, I was tired…

A glass of wine was tempting, so in the cover of darkness I poured myself a glass of the red liquid…

The room unusually warm, streaks of sweat dripping from my face, to my chest, without another second thought I took hold of the buttons of my dress shirt and slipping each out of its hole until my bare chest flaunting it’s curves to the dark room.

~Master… I sense negative emotions…~

What kind?

~Lust…~

Lust? I looked at where Chrome was pointing…

I see…

Despite the thin sheet covering her body, her legs obviously twiddled for a bit, squirming as if reaching for something between her legs.

I grab hold over the fabric of her blanket and pulled it slowly down…

Eldritch was stripped down to her playful white underwear, her chest heavily rising and depressing in an intricate manner, her hand squeezed between her soft thighs, touching her soft, sensitive spot.

~It seems she is under some kind of curse…~

But I haven’t placed the curse on her.

~Yes…you did not master but I think it must have something to with that glass. ~ pointing out towards the empty wine glass on the table, which clearly has small traces of grainy residue on the bottom.

Wait… didn’t the Nobless served those drinks…

~I think so…~

Well isn’t this a definitely a tasteful turn of events… I looked at Eldritch and decided that  I wasn’t going to let this chance slip away.

I closed the distance between my face and her ears, and I whispered to her.

“All the neglect made you finally reached that point huh?”

With a light blow to her ears, a light trickle of electricity coursing through her erotic body, she shivers from the warm whiff of my breath.

I whispered to her ear and asked her…

“What’s wrong Eldi…” I said softly.” Is your body yearning for something… long, warm and hard?”

She covers her ears with her hands as if trying to blocks the devil’s the temptations.

“Don’t use that name!” she says trembling.

She cowers down her head looking as my broad, rough fingers twiddle on her skin making fun of her, sensitive from every touch a small stain was forming between her underwear…

I tried to crawl into her private part, but as if her hands were shields against sin, she did her best to hide it away keeping my tantalizing hands from her purity.

“Oww.. I must have gone too far…I’m sorry miss commander…”

Without a second thought I pulled myself from the opportunity, not because I want to pull away from it but rather.

For her to yearn for it.

So I laid on my bed peacefully, while Eldritch cursed with two curses… pushes her to her utmost limit.

With two curses stacking upon each other… I’ll make her painfully beg for my touch hehehe…

.

.

.

Morning rises, and the Crimson Church bell rings, a group of young men and women wearing white choir gowns with a red uniformed top on each one.

The Church was packed with every seat almost taken, I looked just around the front was the Nobless Aria was sitting together with the other Nobles

I have just arrived a bit late, from all the events that happened last night…

But there was one I was looking forward too, and she was sitting way back at the corner.

Fidgeting her nerves out.

She left the room earlier, but on her bed was a large wet spot of last night’s would be activities…

I pulled a wide grin on my face… and crept towards her with bad intentions…

“Hey Eldi!” I said grabbing her on the shoulder.

“Eeep!” Her drowsed faced turned to an unpleasant surprise I touched her.

“Veron!” she flicks off my hand “Don’t touch me, and DON’T call me by that nickname!”

Shhh…

Other church members was hushing us for being to loud.

“So sorry.” Eldritch apologizes…

Then she turns back to me.  “What do you want?”

“Nothing nothing, just wanted to greet my roommate.”

After saying that I just took the empty seat beside her pushing her to the corner.

“Hey! That seat’s taken.”

“Who cares, its free real estate.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Ugghh… Nothing” I said waving my hand as if shooing away a nuisance.

“You’re acting weird….” Eldritch says softly when suddenly she clenches her thighs together as if she was hiding something…

From an angle I couldn’t just ignore her, wearing her tight military slacks and her standard casual elitist top, I couldn’t help but try to tease her a bit…

“So what’s happening there?” I say pointing at her crotch. “Are you trying to catch something with those thick thighs of yours.”

Her breathing was getting heavy but she was still able to muster the strength to land a jab on my side.

But it was weak, and I quickly apprehended it with my hand, pulling her closer, I invaded her private space and started prying into her slacks...

“(Oi! What are you doing!)” she says in a very loud whisper while trying to pull my arm away.
“(Just checking the water pipe between your legs, I wonder if it’s still leaking.)”

“(VERON! You Idiot!!)”

Unbuttoning her pants, I furrowed deep between her closed thighs and started wriggling deeper into her panties, and just as I expected, it was all wet and leaky, her panties were soaked and sticky.

Kuuhhh… her brows furrowed, her lips bit and cheeks flushed with the tinge of red.

All the more reason for me to take advantage and tease her.

The moment I inserted my middle finger inside of her, her body convulsed.

Did she cum from that?

She lets go my arms and fruitlessly pushes me away from her.

This weak act of defiance made me all the more motivated to tease her.

“Veroooonn.. please stooop.”

Schlick, schlock.. the lewd, scandalous acts in the middle of service was all the more enticing.

Her cheeks turn redder as blood rush to her face.

I couldn’t stop myself, she was barely putting much of a fight, rather she was waiting for that moment of satisfaction…

“V-Veron… please…”

I gave answer instead I tried wriggling two of my fingers inside of her going in and out, in and out…

When suddenly! She arches her back slightly backward and a light squirt escaped from her nether regions…

“Ahh!” a small moan escaped her gasp! But it was enough to alarm the surrounding members of the church.

A sister was alarmed and went towards the slight commotion happening in the back.

Stopping only a few feet from our direction she ushered us to keep quiet.

And by looking at her I realized that she was no ordinary nun but rather…

She was the hero of Chastity!

Eldritch was K.Od from the earlier events

“I apologize sister… my companion here is not feeling well so I gave her a short “Massage” I assure to you.”

“May I remind you Sir that you are in the House of the Goddess, disrespect is not taken lightly.”

“Noted, I’ll take that to heart sister, I will even give penance to the Goddess for forgiveness.”

The Nun Hero glared at me with her squinting eyes, but soon it soften up and furled once again to a reassuring smile.

“Okay, may the Goddess bless you then.” And she takes off returning to her post.

Finally the Nun was out my hair, I looked towards the sleeping beauty beside me, softly snoring, her face peaceful and without a care in the world...

Now it would be terrible if something bad would happen to her... or would it.... hehehe....
My face was smiling cheerfully on the outside, but inside etched in the dark corners of my mind, I see myself licking my lips as I look down, eagerly aching to ravage her...

Patience... Patience.. Veron good things come to those who wait...

 

Hello Guys and Gurls? It'sa me Wrist!!! and I am back baby mwahahaha... though seriously I'm soo sorry for the month and 2 day absence, online classes can really be a bitch and I couldn't risk getting expelled and (exposed huhuhu) so I had to lay low for a while, but now fret not I am back and with Vengeance mwahahaha! And also I will be putting polls for the next Chapter as promised till then my readers! toodles!

7