Chapter 32 – End of foreplay (End of Volume. 1)
833 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 months later...

The City of Olken. Eldritch's POV

Aria is back to her favorite spot in her castle. the wide open windows overlooking the city, the buildings well built and furnished... especially the new Tavern which was the building formerly owned by the Late Commander and recently bought by a travelling merchant.

"It's sad to think that Veron, our talented commander was kidnapped by the Rebels." Aria says twirling a glass of red wine.

"Unfortunate indeed milady..."

"Well no worries there are many talented young men like him, we'll find another one like him in the future..."

"Yes milady..."

"Eldritch... have you been to the new tavern the Merchant has bought up?"

"No milady..."

"Hmm... I see, what do you think the patrons are delighted by the new tavern?"

"Yes milady..."

"ELDRITCH!"

"Yes! M-ma Milady!?"

"You seem to be out of it? Has there been anything bothering you?"

"No miss Aria not at all."

"I don't belive you, you're free to go and come back when you're head is clear understand?"

"Yes Miss Aria..." Eldritch then leaves her side and moves towards the room's doors

"Good..." then Aria looks at her foot stool "Now you lapdog, come here and lick me" Then she opens her legs.

Eldritch left the premises, while Aria returns to her indulgences as another helpless man is tasked of pleasuring her...

The Sword mistress has left the castle, afternoon light is now turning to dusk...

The city street lights turned up and afternoon patrols are returning to their respective bunks in the castle.

Eldritch was out of it, her mind aimlessly wandering...

"Hey you there!" a muffled voice cried out to her.

I looked at where the voice, it was a fully armored military patrol officer

Eldritch notices the call and looks around "Me?"

"Nya you!" the patrol officer said, pointing to Eldritch "Wanna have a drink?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not really in the mood to drink-"

"No Buts! you're coming with me NYAHAHAHA!!!"

"Wait!"

But twas too late the patrol officer immediately pulls Eldritch away to the city streets, snatching her away from her towering mind of gloom.

And brought her into the Crescent Luna Tavern. Bashing through the tavern doors The Patrol officer marches in dragging with her the absent-minded commander of Olken.

"Corelia!" give me the best in the house.

The woman named Corelia smiled at her new customers and turned to the bartender for the best drinks. 

The Tavern was filled with people from all different legal age and professions, the Lieutenant and his military patrols, adventurers from the guild and even shady looking brutes whom I won't assume are bandits.

The two customers were sitted in a comfortable round table.

"Here you go ladies... Enjoy." And two large wooden mugs of Ale.

"Thanks Corelia! hehe"

"Anything for you Puree." Barmaid Corelia says with a wink.

The Patrol officer takes off her helmet, and her short brown hair falls down and her two potruding cats ears wiggles around.

"Ahhhh... That's much better!" Puree places down her helmet and looks at Eldritch. "Cheers!"

"Ah yes... Cheers..." The two clinks their mugs and Puree gleefully glugs down her mug of Ale, while Eldritch holds her mug, swishing the foam, unable to enjoy the moment.

"What's with the sour face! Miss!"

"Ahh... well this is just unexpected I guess..."

"Seems to me that something is really bothering nyou."

"Seems to me that you're right..."

"Well drink up your sorrows! There's no use thinking about the past and live for the future Nya!!!"

"Yeah... I agree."

But I wasn't really into it to be honest... Veron disappeared 3 months ago and just as Duran returned from his trip from the further plains I immediately broke off with him... And let's just say that things weren't really rosy hearing it.

"HAaaa!" I dropped my face on the table."I can't take this anymore! this is just dumb!"

"NYAAA!?? You're drunk already!? that's too quick!"

"No. no.. I'm just depressed don't mind me, I'm still sober."

"Really Nya? if you say so..." Puree *sips worryingly. 

The Tavern music suddenly livens up...

*Clap! *clap! * clap!

The patrons were having a swell time.

The barmaids then quickly jumped on the tables and started dancing. swaying their hips and proactively showing their cleavage.

Eldritch was caught off guard, her face suddenly jumped to the surprising dance routine before her.

"Wow... they're very good..."

Especially Corelia who seems to be the leader of them all.

Who was dancing on a special table which had a pole attached to the ceiling, spinning around and enamoring every patron in the tavern man and woman alike.

This has got to be illegal by the Queen's standards... but fuck it, who cares about her royal order.

I tried to smile and enjoy myself but deep down I was still disappointed... still depressed.

I raised my mug in clamor but slowly put it down again...

"Well better to drink my sorrows away right?"

*GLUG * GLUG *GLUG

"Pwuaaahhh... that hit the spot huu...."

"Whoa there... slow down with the drinking the night is still young."

And a white-haired young man sits down with them.

"Who the hell you think you are then you young bra-"

"Pfft she said bra, hahaha!"

That obnoxious.... Charismatic smile... I could never forget that stupid grin on his face. 

"How've you been miss commander!"

"V-Ve- VERON!!!???"

"The one and only, in the flesh and at your service." Veron says in a bow.

Veron open his arms expecting his long awaited reunion hug. 

But instead.

"Y-YOU!!! IDIOT!!!!!"  She grabs on to her half-full mug of ale and throws it at the unexpected, despicable and beyond absurd white-haired bastard in-front of her.

SWISH! SPLATT

But she missed her mark!? Actually Veron just moved to the side to avoid it, instead it hit a large brutish man from behind.

In a slow angry turn the Brutish man looks from behind. 

"WHO THE HELL DID THAT!?" The Brutish man said in a deep croaking voice.

Shit. I didn't bring my rapier today.

"Was it you!?" He points at Eldritch who was obviously missing her Mug of Ale.

The brutish man his face red with anger, he stands up from his seat aching to clobber the perpetrator responsible for ruining his evening.

"Now, now. big lug are you seriously going to hurt a little lady like her?" Veron asks as he leaves his chair and confronting his seatmate's adversasry.

"Veron, wait this is my problem." But Veron raised his hand stopping me from talking.

"What "

But his companions grabbed him and whispers about the man he's about to face.

"Huh, I ain't scared of this scrawny man, look at these muscles! He's so tiny, I could crush him with my eyes closed."

"Oh really?"

"Is that a challenge I hear? Awww scrawny man wants to fight. Suree give me your best shot."

Veron's mumbles under his breath, then moves into a stance aiming to jab his opponent.

"Hoo... Determined are we." the brutish man crouches down and mocks me by patting his cheeks. *tap *tap "Give me your best shot."

Veron smiles and he moves as if he was about to punch the large hulk of a  man, The man quickly raised his arms to shield it.

But! it was  a FEINT!

And Veron tricked him aiming for somewhere else entirely and he immediately  kicked him in the!!!

BALLS!!! 

BASH! 

As if two egg shells cracked the Brute quickly grabs  his nuts and falls to his knees with his face that is paints *In pain all over his face. 

Veron then crouches down to his "How's that for yah, feels like a horse kicked your balls right?" 

"You fucking.. Bastard...."  his eyes roll up and the brutish man falls down in a large thump* on the wooden floor.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and cheered, everyone but Eldritch Aize...

"Veron that was dishonorable and Cheap!"

"What are you talking about Eldritch this is a bar! and talking about cheap, you know what else is cheap?"

"What?"

"Cheap beer." I said whispering to her. "Hey Bartender!!!"

The bartender cleaning some mugs looks at me.

"To commemorate this evening! All the beers are on me!"

With that being said, Everyone cheered even louder! and raised their Mugs and Glasses.

"Three Cheers for Veron Nyaaa!!!"

"Veron! Veron! Veron!" The entire tavern roused into cheer.

"Thank you, thank you everyone you're all to kind. Now one thing left is missing."

"What?"

Veron opens his arms once again. "Come on Eldritch I know you want to."

"Oh for Goddess sake I don't want to."

"Aww Come on Nya!! Stop being a pussy cat! and get over there!" Puree then pushes Eldritch towards him.

"Kyaaa!"  Eldritch then falls to his arms as Veron catches her from falling over.

"There we go! now that wasn't too hard right?" Then Veron bends her over her back and kisses her!

"HmmpppHH!????!" Eldritch's face became flushed like a bright red tomato while the Crowd of patrons continued to cheer, laugh and be merry.

"Mwah." after kissing his strong willed friend who is apparently speechless, he then raised a mug.

"For The Crescent Luna!"

"For the Crescent Luna" everyone cheers

"For the revolution!"

"FOR THE REVOLUTION" And glowing violet marks appeared on almost every patron of the Crescent Luna tavern.

The Adventurers, The Soldiers, The Bandits even the dancers and bartender bears the mark.

"Long live the king baby." and he turns back to Eldritch and kisses her again.


Epilogue

An invasion towards Sien to be led by Defense General Lilina Borough was declared by the Queen during the national summit and the nation prepares for the fateful day? Aria the Iron Nobless reluctantly agrees for Olken to be the main logistics hub and also as a Bulwark against any counter attack by the Demons, though she firmly requests for immediate reparations if anything goes horribly wrong.

While the world goes round preparing for war.

I, Veron Oulit, is planning.

What happened in the last three months with the rebels? well... let me say

Planning for a revolution.

Planning for conquest.

Planning for world domination.

Veron Oulit, the Revolution...

Veron Oulit, The Rise of the Brothel king.

 

                                                                                           * Realization Arc end *                                                                                               

End of Vol. 1

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, thank you so much for sticking till the end of Vol. 1, I hope you had fun reading my first project even a little bit, I will be continuing this series by the end of July so I hope you'll stayed tuned by then. Also! by the way also check out my new series The Son of Monster, it's a fantastic series that I also wanted to write for quite sometime now so I hope you will join me with that series too.

So without further ado, Thank you for reading Volume one of The Crescent Luna Bordello: Rise of the Brothel King.

This is Wrist Signing off! Ciao~

 

2