Chapter 37 – The kelp, the sea queen and statues?
183 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eine was captured, our mission to secure an alliance with her mother's friend went up in flames and now I'm constantly hiding as the bartender that I murdered because the Crimson church and the local police is after my ass, what is this a Tuesday afternoon in the slums?

just when I thought my luck ran out, an idiot who couldn't read the sign, that says the store was closed because of the previous fiasco, a chance, an ace up my sleeve would unwittingly come to the palm of my hand.

_

"chime, chime" the door's hanged chimes ring as an unwelcomed customer enters the bar in the dead of night

What can I get you miss? I answered as she stepped towards me

Haggard-looking a traveler perhaps? but her hair is hair and get-up is just rough and unkempt, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a beggar asking for money but her somewhat fancy clothes beg to differ, and judging from the way she walks she's not a pitiful person... well mostly, but she still looks a bit pathetic.

"Uhm" the missus speaks in a shy, almost trembling voice.

"I'm sorry, I know the store is closed but I just came from Miltars, as a traveling merchant selling my wares."

Oh no, at the back of my mind, I'm starting to have worries, did she just come here to sell me her shit, when I have absolutely no cash on me right now, and knowing the dead guy that I killed under my basement, he's broke as fuck too.

"Oh is that soo.." I replied sounding a bit disappointed but not too much as to shoo her away there was still something gain here I thought.

"Oh no! I didn't mean to intrude on your establishment just to sell my wares, I-I... I just wanted to know if you have any available lodging.."

Lodging? hmm.. judging from what I can recall, taverns are the places that have room for rent, not a bar.

I snapped myself back to the present when I realized the missus fidgeting in embarrassment.

I looked at her, her eyes somewhat covered by her wavy kelp green bangs. her figure hidden by her traveling garment, which comes to mind, looks a bit expensive.

~She seems... bland, unripe, bland.~ Chrome spoke up, my ring starts to glow a faint red.

You said bland twice you bully

~I speak the truth, and you know otherwise, cast her away, she might be a spy or worse a thief, she might kill you if you let your guard down~

You're just saying that because of her looks, stop being racist.

~Racist!? why I atta-

"Ahem... I'm sorry to disturb but if you do not have any vacancy I'll be on my way." the Unkempt merchant says trying to be as meek as possible.

Shit, I took too long talking to you she's trying scamper off!

"Wait" I told her "where are you going to rest for the night then?"

She stopped in her tracks, as if a chord has been snapped, I could sense an increasingly miserable aura around her

"I'll look for another place to rest" she exclaimed

"You wouldn't have come to this closed bar, if you weren't desperate." 

"No I was not, I was just lost you know?" she tried to remark.

"But if that were true, it wouldn't be hard to ask for directions for a nearby inn or a tavern... unless they're full that is" 

Her lips pursed, her cheeks flustered, the crumbling face of defeat was inevitable.

"Fuuu...." she let out a sound similar to that of a deflating tire

Right on the money, she's desperate for a place to stay, and seeing that this is a remote seaside location, so unsavory characters like pirates wouldn't be uncommon around these parts, especially when you can just haul on your smuggled goods and scurry out of sight.

and a merchant out at a time like this is easy prey especially a naive, clueless girl from a faraway place.

"I'm sorry, I know these bars do not have vacant space!" she says bowing in remorse. 

I thought to offer her the storage room, below the bar, since for one I could conquer her there without much trouble, though I hope she doesn't mind the place being haunted since I killed the original owner there.

"This place doesn't have any vacant beds but-"

"I know I'm really really sorry! it's just that when I was young, I used to rest here with my dad and I thought it would still offer a room even when the place changed, so again I'm really sorry to disturb you!"

"WAIT!" seriously this girl is a pain I thought in a snap remark "I can't offer you a room, but there is space here by the cellar, I can fix something up for you to rest."

She was taken aback by my shouting, but when she heard my offer her face brightened in joy

The innocence, its too pure, too bright!

~I hope you know what you are doing master~

Oh shut up, this is a step towards reaching our goal.

~Yeah... sure~

Are you seriously sassing me right now Chrome? If you weren't an important part of my survival right now, I'd hit right you across the face.

~Then I am honored to be spared of such pointless infliction, I feel no pain master.~

The Unkempt girl rummages from the huge bag behind her, scurrying her wares, she walks to me while I was busy standing still, arguing with Chrome.

*THUD

She places a weird, odd-shaped statuette on the bar table.

I rescind from my deep thoughts and open my eyes to the figure before me.

"Umm miss, what is this?"

"It's my payment for my stay here in the establishment." 

... is she serious?

The figure didn't look like good quality, it was an abstractly shaped pilgrim man praying in red clothes, I took a hold of it, the item was mad of decently polished porcelain stone, it was so smooth, it felt good to touch, but the problem I had with was the shape, it was basically a long man praying with his hair slightly protruding behind giving it off a naughty shape.

 "What is this?" I asked her

"This is a Crimson effigy, it is a famous decoration from my hometown" she puffed her chest with that sentence as if proud to show off such an unsightly piece.

"well I'm grateful for the thought, but I should have discussed with you that I don't take statues as payment, so I prefer if you could just pay me up front."

... her face looked oblivious a second, and then went frantic right after.

"uhhhhh aahhh, that's the thing, I don't have money"

"I see." I had to show a calm exterior because in my mind I was losing it! 

So that's why she was refused lodging!? it's because she's flat broke and is looking for a place to stay by paying with these dumb statues!? this idiot must be pushing her luck!?

Damn it, just when I thought I could squeeze her some cash and just leave this place and go back to Olken. I took the naughty-shaped statue and tried to prod the girl for it's value

"I see, may I ask, who buys this on the daily?" 

"Well everyone from my hometown buys it but usually I see female customers more often compared to male customers," she says rubbing her chin.

"and how much does this sell for?"

"around 1 gold coin"

"Ahh I see..... 1 gold coin!?"

"well at my hometown, but I barely have any luck here sadly, nobody seems to want to buy these"

Might be because of her naivete she doesn't realize that the actual purpose of this statue is not decoration but rather.

~Self-pleasure, and we feed on the glow that appears from satisfying lust~

See, even if she's penniless we can recover our strength here through this.

~why not conquer her and use that power to escape here~

but we'd be penniless and Eine is still captured by La Croix, I better not leave this place empty-handed or I get both the Crimson church and the resistance after my head.

~We could take them on if we have to ~

Hush, I have no time to argue with you, I'm helping this chick, so she can help me get what I want.

"Well then missus, please sit down for a moment, I'll tend to you once I finish cleaning up the cellar and prepare a bed for you to rest on.

"Oh how rude of me, I forgot to tell you my name" she places her hand on her chest and introduces herself.

"I am Apolita, but you can call me Pol if you want."

"I prefer Apolita for formalities sake." I replied

"Oh... okay..." bowing her head in disappointment.

Don't sound so disappointed damn it.

"I'll accept this as downpayment for your stay, but this is place isn't a charity so I hope you can pay up front tomorrow."

"Ah, yes... I'll pay you back tomorrow, I promise."

 

By somehow gaining her trust I was able to let her stay in the cellar, but right before I hid the real bartender's body inside one of the wine barrels, which I should dispose of properly sometime in the future, for now, I should keep his dead weight here in the wine cellar. After that's done I proceeded to clean the area and furnish a mattress for her bed, luckily the bar had a spare mattress for the bartender's living quarters.

Pol was happy and she has a place to stay albeit, in the dark, musky, candle-lit wine cellar with a dead body inside one of the wine barrels, but happy nonetheless.

this transaction was going smoothly and I hope it would continue that way, hopefully, I can find buyers for her weird dildo statues, get some money, and rescue Eine in the process.

~why do you need money and rescue Eine, we can just leave this mission and go back to Olken~

If we leave now, do you think that after the church catches one of the rebels they're just gonna call it a day and stop looking for us and to add more salt to the wound that rebel was the leader's daughter, Eine's mother is gonna kill me if we ever go back empty-handed and do you really think it's easy to travel to the center of the continent with two organizations after my ass? 

~I get your point, but the money?:~

I ain't traveling on foot, and stealing a horse in this precarious moment is gonna get us killed, worse captured.

YAWN~ 

Let's call it a day, I'm tired with all the drama today.

I went to the Bartender's bed, which was located by the storage room, for easy access, and only showcased a bed and a bedside table, with a small window not by the bed, but placed peculiarly on top to let sunlight and the sea breeze in.

I wasted no time and dropped myself on the bed, shutting off the thief's mask that I have been keeping on the whole day.

~I smell, leftover lust in this bed~

Fuck, please tell me it's a woman's

~No, it's a man's lonely virgin smell.~

Oh please kill me.

_______________________________________________

 

It was a new morning, I turned on thief's mask and I quickly checked up on my tenant

She climbed up from the cellar, in a somewhat decrepit manner.

Is she a ghost or what? 

"G-good Morning Sir, I'll be going outside to sell my wares, I'll be back by the afternoon."

"I see, don't worry your belongings will be in good hands."

and Apolita the creepy looking merchant lolita goes out for the day

I made sure the coast is clear, I turned off thief's mask and placed the door sign to Closed.

~my power is almost depleted master, I can barely keep your appearance for long.~

I know, we haven't been able to collect lust lately, I'm looking for a way okay? let's scout out Eine in the meantime.

There's no point in opening this bar with business barely making a buck, better make use of the day to scout out Eine's prison.

I went back to the square, with the fountain and the merchant's plaza, I quickly infiltrated the storage warehouse right beside it, La Croix's goons are here, I could eavesdrop on some information from them, I used thief's mask and turned invisible, I climbed on top of one of the stacks of crates and hid there.

from there I could hear some of the henchmen, making some small talk.

"The city has been surrounded and closed off by the church?"

"Yeah, they say a highly wanted fugitive is in the city and it seems they closed all routes to escape."

"Uhuh, sounds like a dangerous guy, by the way, have you been seeing a dame lately?"

the two goons left

Great the city gates are closed off, there goes my plan of traveling by horseback, I stealthily moved from one crate to another, when suddenly, the warehouse doors open.

A large haul of goods was being shipped inside.

SHIT, people were moving in and out.

This is bad, I have to leave. but my escape route was blocked off by movers, so I went deeper into the warehouse, which was the docks to wait it out until the area has fewer people.

The ship was huge, a galleon to be exact, and a few people went down from the gangway, the makeshift bridge they put to get off the ship.

I hid behind a pile of crates right by that gangway, and I overheard from one the men who took off.

"They're shipping these prisoners back to the port by the capital?"

"Yeah, says that the church wants them there for some specific purpose."

"Purpose, pretty sure they just want to execute these poor sods."

"Yeah, I heard one of them was recently captured yesterday"

"Oh yeahhh the one that caused quite a commotion in the plaza."

Great, so Eine must be in one of those ships, but which part?

The men were getting farther away, and I tried to get more information, but I had gotten too greedy.

While I was intently listening to the two men, I didn't notice that a young man was loading a crate on my hiding spot, and just at that moment.

The thief's masked hiccuped.

"Huh, what the"

Shit

Without a second thought, I quickly dispatched Chrome and stabbed his throat, pulling him away from sight.

Shit shit shit.

The kid struggled for a bit and stopped moving right after.

Without missing a beat I quickly disposed of his body in one of the crates. 

"Hey Unjo! you brat what's taking you so long, there's more boxes here to unload!"

I cursed myself for being careless and took on the boy's form, I may be able to copy their appearances and some of their memory, but that doesn't mean I could speak like them, I better hope this man isn't as keen.

Putting the best young boy voice I could I called back to him.

"I'm coming!"

unbeknownst to me, a dark mist wallows around the dead boy's crate and seeps inside the cracks.

Arriving at the deck of the ship, it was bustling with men dropping of cargo, climbing up the rope to secure the sails and another mate who's tasked with swabbing the floor clean.

"Unjo you idiot, don't think that it's your first day I'd go easy on you, you wouldn't want your sister working at the accountancy to see your pathetic baggage, now hurry and bring this cargo down on the port."

Shit, if we keep this up, it won't be long before the magic would cause a hiccup and blow our cover.

~master, I sense Lust below deck, if we can sneak there we could replenish my strength.~

Okay, I got it.

I made quick work of the crates and made sure to cover up my crime under the pile of crates, and while the person in charge of me is busy looking at some papers, I sneaked in below deck together with some goons and blend in.

the deck on top was huge, but I could say the same on the lower deck too, the place was well lit, and it seems most of the cargo was held here, but now only a few stacks of crates are left, as the other guys continue to bring the cargo upstairs, I looked for stairs leading downward. which I eventually find.

On the 2nd lower deck, I couldn't believe my eyes.

two rows of prison cells, and there were a few criminals among them, but as peeked in, I see that there were demi-humans as well, in worse shape than that merchant that I saw, but no sign of Eine.

~Is anyone of them copulating?~

I don't think so, as I looked around the prison there was a single door at the end of the hall.

should we sneak in and see what's going on in there?

~I can sense lust seething from the door we must hurry, I do not know how long I can still maintain our appearance.~

Using thief's mask, I quickly passed through the prison cells undetected and stepped by the door at the end.

Moment of truth

I placed my ear, by the door and there I could hear it.

OOOOOooooooowwwww.

it's a woman

I tried to open the door a little to take a closer look

when suddenly the door flew open

In a panic I reverted back to the Boy's appearance as I dropped on my ass, the sun's flare distracted my eyes, but as I get a clearer picture of the woman standing before me.

it was none other than the Captain, La Croix, her captain's hat shielded my eyes from the light, her outfit befitting of a reputable seafarer but in contrast to her dignified appearance was her moist hand, and ragged breathing.

"You're Cadmilla's brother aren't you"

"Y-yes" 

"You're good enough, come here!" 

Pulling my hand, my deception's small frame was pulled into her room.

she stripped me of my young boy trousers and grabbed hold of my member.

What the fuck is happening?

~I don't know but her lust is off the charts, just follow along.~

She then proceeds to rub my throbbing cock, and starts to lick the tip, her eyes looked towards me as I try to control myself from losing to her technique.

*Lick... Lick

She then wraps around her tongue on the tip of my member then proceeds to suck only the tip.

Fuckkk.. she's slurping it like it's a fucking lollipop

I couldn't bare her teasing, so I grabbed her head and pulled her in, slowly pushing in my dick inside her mouth, her tongue was still moving non-stop, sliding from side to side under my dick.

while she's sucking my dick to kingdom come, I notice her rubbing herself one down there too.

~Master, if she swallows our seed, we might be able to control her~

As if I didn't already know that.

Starts bobbing her head back and forth putting my dick in and out of her soft, plump lips.

Shit, I'm coming!

"Auntie! are you in there?" a sudden annoying voice interrupted our session

Just as my cock was throbbing from her mouth, the voice surprised her as she quickly lets go and caught my sperm with her face and chest.

Fuck, did we get her Chrome?

La Croix smacked her lips and licked some cum of her mouth, but there was no sign of her being under our control.

~Nigh, a mere smudge isn't enough for her to be controlled.~

That's unfortunate, but the situation turns for the worse as the cabin door was flung wide open.

*BASH

"I fucking knew it! Auntie yer despicable!" Eine comes barging into the room catching her Aunt La Croix in a scandalous act.

"Calm down lass, he's just here to relieve me of my stress, nothing more." her aunt bickered "besides you're a grown woman, you know that I  need to satisfy my craving of flesh or else I'd die from the lack of it."

"Die from it me ass, yer just being overdramatic." Eine sneered.

"why are you here anyway, I thought I told you to be a good girl and hide here in the ship, till I find a way to sortie you and your mother's idiotic mess."

"You don't get to boss me around ya fucking traitor!"

La Croix just rolled her eyes in disgust and just walked right past her.

"Oh before I forget, young man, I would gladly need your services again tomorrow, or else you want your sister to have a hard time here?" and with that La Croix left.

I fixed myself and shook off the afterglow of cumming on her, Eine looks disgusted at me and tries to scamper off too.

"Hey Eine, I thought you were imprisoned by the church" I called out to her

Eine stopped at her tracks, the prisoners by the cells planted their faces by the cells. but can barely see me on the cell.

"Who the fuck are you?" she cusses at my sorry ass but as she turns around to face the source of her annoyance.

I turned off Thief's mask for a bit to show that it was, none other than her partner in crime, Veron Oulit.

Thankfully she knows how to read the room, and just motions a death threat to me.

She gives a short-lived smirk "If I see your ugly mug tonight I'll fucking gut ya, ya hear!?" and she leaves out of sight.

 .

.

.

with Chrome's strength somewhat replenished, I head back to the old crescent luna bar, reverting back to the bartender's image and see if Apolita has come back from selling her wares.

As Veron leaves the Merchant Plaza.

he leaves behind a dead corpse, with a black miasma slowly creeping inside its hiding place.

(Cadmilla Point of view)

A young girl with braided hair and wide-rimmed glasses passes by the market with her co-worker from the accountancy department.

"Cadmilla what's wrong? you've been out of it for a moment there" her co-worker pointed out.

Oh nothing, it's just that my brother Unjo hasn't been back from work and I'm starting to worry"

"Unjo? he ain't a kid that you need to baby anymore Caddy, Ain't he working for the shipmaster in the warehouse?"

"Yes, last week Unjo started to work to help me relieve some of the debt our dead gambling parent's left us, we have 5 more younger siblings at home and it pains me to feed them all with our very tight budget."

"Pssh, maybe he got caught by those womanly wiles of those Church sisters hehehe."

"Oh stop it, he never told me a time where a girl caught his eye, but I guess he must be at that age you know?"

Out of no where a haggard, beggar looking, green haired girl talks to the two ladies "Excuse me miss, w-would you like to buy these beautiful effigies from my home town of Roaldi" as she displays her phallus looking statues of men praying.

the two girls, not as oblivious to their merchant counter-part were flustered to see her selling, what seems to be pleasuring toys.

"Ahh no-no, if the guards see us buying these we might be reprimanded." Cadmilla reasoned to Apolita.

"B-but these things bring good fortune to one's household, I'll even sell it to you for half the original price"

"I'm sorry I really don't have money to spe-"

"I'll buy one!" cutting her off was the 

"R-Really!? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Apolita says, delighted for her successful sale.

"Yula, why would you buy that kind of thing."

"I'm a strong believer of good luck you know, and besides it's not for me but for you."

"Ehhh????? Yula you don't have too"

"But I already bought it, here" Yula her co-worker and friend hands her over the now wrapped dick statue. 

"Uh.. thank you Yula, but really you shouldn't"

DONG~ DONG~

The town bell rings, the sun has set and the sky slowly turns to a crimson red.

"Oh no Caddy, I need to go my mom is gonna kill me if I don't go home before dark, see you!"

hard-pressed from the sudden gift, Cadmilla couldn't anything other than to wave goodbye to her friend, not long after she returns home to her 5 other younger siblings, but her brother Unjo has yet to return.

______________________

Back at the bar.

Veron was seemingly cleaning glasses as the bartender when Apolita returns from her hustle.

"Miss Apolita, good evening "

"Good evening.." she replies and immediately went to her quarters by the cellar.

the night was soon engulfing the port city of Diebin, and Veron have a meeting with his damsel in distress that night., He made sure that his source of "income" was fast asleep, and with a now replenished Chrome, he comes out in the dead of the evening light.

 Patrols of local militia and crimson guards were on the prowl, but with thief's mask, it was easy to go undetected.

he returns to the warehouse, practically empty except for a few goons here and there, from a distance he can hear rowdiness by a nearby tavern perhaps, patronized by La Croix herself.

sneaking in the Galleon boat he meets up with his caged princess, Eine Oulit.

A massive punch by the arm, on the perverted perpetrator but followed by a hug from the prisoner.

though such a reunion would commemorate a joyous celebration and plans to shirk off her execution by desertion.

their meeting was cut short, by unexpected evil.

A terrible curse that looms in the anger of the unliving.

Just as how lingering lust is always submitting, The power of wrath will be unrelenting.

A twitch, a hand starts crackingly moving by the rotting corpse of a young boy, desecrated in a crate by the idiot who kills, be they innocent or not worth forgiving.

The demon of wrath has entered the scene.

 

1