Chapter 38 – Unending lust or Unwavering wrath.
242 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
(GRAPE warning)

The moon shines its rays as the ocean's waters make a swishing crash on the rocky sands of the Diebin port. a young criminal in his past life, comes to the rescue of his partner in crime, a partner he was forced to babysit, but deals were broken, betrayals revealed, and the mission has turned into a nightmare with his partner in captivity to be tried for her crimes, one must act or the window of opportunity will close and the hope of revolution will be forever dashed.

Within the Galleon where the light glows dim, Veron meets his grounded partner Eine, that is forced to stay to be tried for her crimes.

"What took ya so long you idiot, you know how long I was waiting here?" Eine complains uncovering her hood, her accent as thick as hay

"Do you think it's easy to bypass guards in a place where I have absolutely no idea of their patrol routes?"

"Fine, okay so do ya have a plan to get me outta here?" Eine asks hastily.

"Well I was 'this' close in getting a puppet but some idiot had to keep her from enjoying her moment."

"Moment!?" her face flushed red, "you were doing some really indecent things in there." she says folding her arms in disgust

"Oh come on, as if I didn't do those kinds of things to you already"

BASH*

A swift blur, like lightning before the thunder, Veron feels a strong impact on his chest.

"Owwsshhh, ho ho,  what the fuck was that for?"

"That's for fucking my aunt, Veron you asshole." She says folding her arms in disgust

"Hey to be fair, I didn't know your aunt was some kind of closet nymphomaniac, and secondly 'she' just sucked me off to kingdom come not me."

Did you really have to word it that way!? You're really ruining the mood right now, ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃ ᵏᶦˢˢ ᵈᵘᵐᵇᵃˢˢ " The young berserker mumbled.

"Eine if you're cursing me under your breath you can just tell me you know?"

"I know you're really fucking perverted, and I really hate you for that, but this..." she paused for a moment " This is for coming back for me" 

Eine pulls the cloak on his person, gets her face closer, and pecks him on the cheek.

Veron could only blush from the sudden ambush.

What are you getting embarrassed for you dumbass you were groping not too long ago, he thought to himself

~It seems you are feeble in terms of actual feelings master~

Shut it Chrome, I don't want to hear emotional commentary from a piece of steel.

"W-what was that for you idiot, you suprised me." 

Eine could only stick out her tongue teasing, " I'm just happy ya know, I really betted mah ass that ya left the city without me." 

"Well you're welcome I guess?" I mean if I didn't I'd be fucked either way, so trying to find a way to help her, was really my best chance of fixing this mess.

The air turned tense for a moment but Eine turns back to the task at hand

"So Veron, got any idea how I can get out of this dump? since the mission fell through, there's no point in affirming an alliance with my aunt, she's in cahoots with the crimson church."

"uh.. I don't have one at the moment but I'll think of something, so for now I'm trying to get some money, so we can legally secure some traveling supplies."

"Money? why don't you steal the Diebin treasury or something, or just rob some people."

"Do you really think it's okay to rob people willy nilly when there are twice the amount of guards in the city, and for worse, I can't just rob a bank, how do you think do I escape? we only got lucky in the capital because Elkia was a really large city with many routes to escape from."

Diebin may be reach but it's small and securing the gates has already been implemented at a moment's notice, the window to slip through the guards has already closed, and by now, the gates are controlled by strong checkpoints which are heavily secured and nearly impossible to pass through.

"I see, is it really hopeless to escape this place?"

"Not really, I mean our ticket to get out of here, could this right here."

"The ship? you're kidding, right? how do you think you could pull that off? this thing can't sail by us alone Veron."

"I know Eine, that's why give me some time and I could work it out."

"Ya better hurry up, cause my time is ticking ya know?" 

"What do you mean Eine?"

"Well, wanna know why I'm free right here, right now Veron?"

"Cause if they imprison you, you could just open the prison bars with your bare hands right?"

"Stop being an idiot Veron, no it's because my Aunt wants me to stand trial before the church, and bargain with my mom to dissolve her revolutionary group, that is why for now, the church is putting me in the custody of my aunt, to get me to buddy up with her and give in to her demands peacefully, lest I resist and be tortured for the revolution's location."

"Which you don't want?" I replied prodding her relationship with her mother

"Fuck no, I mean I couldn't care less about this damned ideological war as long as I get to beat people up and get paid for it."

"You know you tried to kill the queen Eine, that alone is enough to put your head on a platter, they ain't gonna let you go scott free, you're in too deep."

"Fine, I know I'm far from the point of being forgiven for my naive mistake but still, I wouldn't want to be the reason for stopping my mother's affairs."

"It's weird though, why aren't the ship and you going to Elkia now? why are both the ship and the Crimson church still here?"

"Well, that's the kicker Veron, I thought it's because they wanted to capture you first but that's far from the truth, I overheard from some Crimson guards, that the Hero of Chastity was actually stationed here to subjugate a great evil or whatnot, so apparently they were just lucky that we were here on that exact time.

"So they're caught us here by pure coincidence?" 

"Exactly"

what are the odds, I would question the existence of their Goddess seeing that things are going somewhat well for the Church.

... I thought for a moment, and a light bulb popped on my head.

"Maybe we could use their main objective to our advantage," I said to Eine with a smirk forming on my face.

"well you're the brains of this operation so you do you, on the other hand, since I'm stuck here, I'll do what I can but mostly I can only just sit here and be pretty. 


Back at the bar, Apolita wakes up in the middle of the night, her rest was disturbed by a light tapping sound.

was it rain, cats? she covers her ears with her pillow, tries to fall asleep but the light tapping noises wouldn't stop and continues in the dead of night.

unknown to her knowledge, a supposedly dead body was thrashing around in the wine barrel moving as if trying to break free.


Cadmilla was walking in the streets of Diebin at night, sneakily passing by the patrols and guards roaming around the city, looking fervently for her missing brother who didn't return that night, she already went by the homes of her brother's friends but they all say the same thing, Unjo was last seen by the ship working for the Cargo master, her heart was sinking in fear on what might have happened to her brother.

Her last stop was the warehouse where both she and her brother worked, familiar faces passed by but not of her brother, she enters inside carrying her satchel bringing whatever she could on her snap decision to look for her brother, including the gift her friend brought earlier.

The warehouse was dark, so Cadmilla brings out her lamp from her satchel, from a distance she hears a woman's laughter, might be a man with his lover looking for some exotic place to make love.

But her goal was looking for her brother, Unjo, but was nowhere to be found.

Veron sees her at a distance, cautious, she might be a random patrol he thought.

Suddenly by the entrance, the doors flung open as a group of men were bringing their drunkard friends and rowdiness out of the tavern from whence they came and enter the warehouse for a bit of respite.

Cadmilla notices them and tries to approach these men and ask for her brother.

But even in this world, where decency was supreme rule, these men were drunk, and seeing a girl alone in the dark fills their minds with lustful temptation.

"Hey there lass, are you lossst?" one of the men asks in a deep, slurred voice.

"Ah, no I'm, looking for my Brother Unjo have you seen him anywhere?"

"Unjo? the new kid I think we saw him over there!" another drunkard says pointing out at a random spot by the warehouse.

"Really? I see thank you for your help." she was aware of their looks towards her and the fact that she was alone, and vulnerable, she quickly tries to make her escape.

"How about we guide you there miss?" another one suggests.

"Yeah, yeah, we're aching to help you." The front smiles while he obviously scratches his crotch

"I'm fine really, thank you for considering it." she says bowing and  Cadmilla walks away in a hurry, but the men as if a pack of wolves stalking their prey, slowly but clearly follows her too.

Instead of going to the place the drunkard pointed at, Cadmilla desperately tried to shake them off her tail, and instead went towards the docked shipped instead.

She was trapped

Veron and Eine watched from afar, on the top of the deck.

"Shouldn't you help her Veron?" Eine suggested looking behind the ship's taffrail.

"If I can collect their lust and negative emotions, to make myself stronger why should I waste an opportunity." He retorts.

"You're scum Veron, you're horrible."

"Me, horrible? I didn't even do anything"

"Fuck off then Veron, I'm gonna help her."

"Well suit yourself miss hero, it's not really my problem but are you sure taking on guys with your bare fists Eine?"

"Brawling is mah middle name asshole, I live for this." she says walking down to assist the trapped missus.

~Master.. I sense something dangerous around here.~

What, its just the typical bar fight Chrome, those people are too drunk to be called dangerous.

~No.. I sense something dangerous, something really dangerous.~

But it was too late, just as Chrome warns, a black blur exploded from the middle of the port crates and unleashes its fury to anyone near.


Cadmilla fell over the crates by the Galleon's gangway, seeing her completely defenseless the men starts undoing their pants, Eine was walking towards them ready to fight.

Out of nowhere a blur suddenly comes into view, a dark figure, swiped it's hand on a drunkards throat then blood splattered on the floor, on Cadmilla's face and on the gangway.

the bleeding drunkard fell on his knees clutching his throat, as the humanoid killer then proceeds to hunt down the remaining drunkards behind him. 

Cadmilla screeched an ear-piercing scream.

The quiet warehouse turned to a screaming fest as chaos erupted and people started running from the murdering monster.

Eine quickly came to Cadmilla's aid.

"Veron! kill that thing!" Eine shouted.

~Master I think you should heed her suggestion and kill that monster.~

Way ahead of you Chrome.

Veron quickly dispatches himself from the Galleon and chases towards the creature which was killing people left and right.

What is that thing?

~I am not sure but I think it is something really bad.~

Chrome glows red and turns into a short sword.

"HEY UGLY, RIGHT HERE!"

the monster stopped in its tracks and turns to me, his small frame came in contrast to his freakishly big shadow like arms with claws.

his eyes was black as coal, his face pale as white with black veiny tendrils sticking around his cheeks and forehead.

And one more detail stood out too, his neck had a gaping knife wound.

"Chrome, isn't that the kid I killed earlier?"

~It seems to be so.~

The monster went on all fours, and started charging towards me.

clawing the ground as if to gain momentum, he suddenly rushes mid-air to pounce on me.

But his actions were too sluggish and predictable so I quickly made quick work off him and used Chrome to chop off his head.

Passing by me, his head was cut clean off, and he dropped in the ground motionless with black goo oozing from his decapitated neck.

I guess he's down for the count, I thought as I revert Chrome to his ring form.

but when I wasn't looking, the decapitated head has its dark goo and tendrils drag itself back to the body, reattaching himself and coming back to life.

~Master, please duck~

Huh? I quickly loosened my knees and ducked as the crates in front of me turn into splinters

SHIT!

The monster was back again to fight me, the monster suddenly grows black tendril wings on his back.

Oh shit, you can fly now huh?Tsk.

The creature screams and dashes once again towards me. 

This time instead of attacking it, I dodged his attack and dragged down the hundreds of crates in front of it, burying itself in a heap of wood and products.

"Veron look out!" Eine shouts at a distance

Another one of those creatures started hurling towards me.

"What the fuck? another one?" 

Eine punched it and was able to inflict some damage to the monster, flinging it to the unsuspecting Veron, while Cadmilla hides behind her for protection.

Veron caught the dazed monster by his arms and immediately drops it off, on the ground.

Isn't that the drunkard earlier?

Suddenly the reincarnated drunkard sprouted black tendril wings too, lifting itself off the ground.

More and more of the monsters were turning, from the dead bodies.

I returned back to Eine.

"Shit Eine, these things seem to be unkillable and they're multiplying fast"

"Ya think? I punched one of those things strong enough to dislocate a neck."

The black flying figures started to hunt again, and the main course was both me and Eine.

One by one they come swooping down to slash us with their dark claws, they are somewhat weak and predictable, but annoyingly keep regenerating, every time we take them down again and again, which was unfortunately not working.

"Where are those fucking patrols, this place is getting fucked by the minute." I can't believe there would be a time that I would wish the police to come to my location as soon as possible.

.

.

.

A few minutes have passed and we were already exhausted.

another attack commenced, And Eine was the first one to tap out, she was thrashed hard against some crates and was out of commission, as for me, Chrome was at his breaking point, there were only a couple of them but their reviving non-stop felt like fighting an entire army.

Cadmilla who was hiding the entire time came out to Eine's aide pulling her out of the wreckage. 

Veron who was trying his best to hold the monsters off, one of them slipped through and was aiming to kill both the girl from earlier and Eine.

"SHIT! Look out!"

Cadmilla barely getting Eine out drops her immediately and starts swing her bag around.

The monster sensing a threat eerily comes closer and blocks off the satchel from her hand.

But as the Satchel comes into contact to its dark mystical arm, a hissing sound erupts

TSSS* 

The monster backs away, writhing in pain, leaving Cadmilla dumbfounded from what just happened, as the monster shouts in pain and holds the damaged arm.

Just as that was happening, the warehouse doors flew wide open.

the Calvary has arrived!

Crimson church warriors came to subjugate the monsters, a bright light filled the warehouse room and most of the monsters went towards them.

I immediately turned on thief's mask amidst the chaos and brought Eine to a safe place with the woman who introduced herself as Cadmilla.

Most of the monsters turned around and started fighting the soldiers, while the others escaped through the dock opening, flying away in the middle of the night.

Same as me, I also left confirming Eine's situation was going to be fine, I quietly sneaked away by the dock and swam through the water, leaving Cadmilla bewildered and confused.


Reaching the shore and out of breath, I took this chance to ask Chrome on what he knows.

Chrome, I know you have something about those things, what are they?

~They're puppets, the same with how we make the others slaves through sexual desire.~

Huh? you're kidding right.

~Another wielder of sin besides you master, is present here in Diebin~

Another me? fuck and I thought the church was a handful, what sin does this person carry Chrome?

~I am afraid he is the strongest one, he is the one who bears the sin of unrelenting wrath.~


Chrome was weak, we used a lot of power at the warehouse, and I could barely use any of the skills that I acquired, and it wasn't only Chrome, I was tired as well.

We headed straight back to the bar, when I realized it, those things manifest through dead corpses, and I had a dead corpse at the bar right now. 

I quickly turned towards the wine cellar and looked down

Apolita was lying with her head against the wall, whilst the wine barrel was shaking uncontrollably.

rocking back and forth, back and forth, as black tendrils slowly peek out trying to break free from its wooden shell

Chrome thief's mask!?

~If we change appearance now master, I won't be able to maintain my knife form~

Fuck, if I blow my cover now, there's a chance that Apolita will report me to the Church, but if I let her die here, she could turn into it and just end up destroying my base of operations and bringing the attention of the entire city here.

Damn it Chrome, just turn on thief's mask, I have a plan.

~I hope you know what you are doing.~

Turning into the bartender, I quickly dropped down and dragged the living nightmare of a wine barrel into an isolated corner of the wine cellar.

"Apolita wake up!"

"Huh? What?" teary eyed, the green haired eye covered lolita wakes from her slumber, only to come into her view a monstrous wine barrel straight from a cheesy nightmare.

"W-what is that!?" fearful she takes hold of her holy effigies.

I do not know but I suggest you take the ladder and get out of here now!

Without a second thought, she climbs up the ladder as instructed, but just before she could climb the first rung the monster quickly escapes its shell and completely destroys the barrel and the ensuing explosion toppled Apolito off the ladder.

"Fuck, Apolita get out of there!"

I threw an empty wine barrel at the monster, but it simply swiped it away, as if it was just swatting away a fly.

Shit, we're running out of options, screw it! Chrome turn into a weapon

without hesitation, Chrome turned off my deception and turned into a glowing red knife.

the monster dashes towards me, Apolita wasn't looking as she cowers a far corner to gain distance away from the monster.

despite being tired I was still able to dodge the monster's obvious sluggish attack, and given the chance, I quickly counter-attacked and stabbed the monster in the back.

But it seems that it only made the monster angrier, and stronger.

Whilst this was happening, Apolita grabs onto her only source of comfort, her effigy's and clings to them, she cowers as the bartender? faces the monster.

in just a few seconds Veron, who was already tired from the fight in the warehouse, is barely holding on and Chrome feeding sheepishly on the negative emotion from Apolita is already nearing its limit.

Veron dodges once again an upward slash from the wrathful bringer of destruction, and momentarily dropping his, without missing the opportunity that laid itself, the dead original bartender slashed at Veron and wounding his chest in the process

"FUCK! that shit burns" the bringer of lust shouts in pain.

and another swiped follows and this time it slams him to the wall that is facing Apolita's bed.

Breathing within an inch of his life, Veron writhes in pain as the monster shows no mercy, no remorse, and not even a hint of humanity to come closer to finish what it has started.

Then a certain object flies through the monster's peripheral vision.

A phallic object, a man praying to the crimson Goddess.

By instinct the monster was quick to deflect it, but as it touches the effigy, its blighted skin filled with black tendrils and goo suddenly bursts a gush of mist releases from where the object touched, and the monster screams in terror as pain wraps his monstrous arm! it quickly turns its attention to the source of its plight

Apolita, her hair fluttered and her eyes clear to see, threw another Effigy to prevent the monster from killing Veron

Distracted, the monster was about to change course and quickly dispose of his latest foe when Veron suddenly charges in and stabbing the monster in the neck and severs the meat around it.

A messy job, it was a miracle Veron was barely bathed in it's black blood, which the monster had in abundance. the monster was subjugated for the moment, but learning easily from the warehouse that it was not done just yet.

So Veron comes closer to Apolita, and grabs one of the dropped Effigies on the floor.

"M-mr. bartender? i-is that you?" 

there was no hope, thief's mask failed and I have nowhere to go but to face her, yet the time was ticking and I needed to do something to replenish Chrome's power fast, and the only thought that came to my mind was... her. 

I was too tired to respond to Apolita, so I casually pushed her back to her bed and undid her pants.

"W-W-W-W-WHAAATT ARE YOU DOING!!!" Apolita objects as she tries to push my head away.

I may be weakened but I was still stronger than the petite girl, and I exposed her genitalia.

I welcomed myself to her privates, it was pink and some green hair was growing

I didn't intend to conquer her since It would be a waste and besides, she doesn't have strong will like Eine and she may end up becoming a mindless slave like the others.

So instead I did the next best thing, I still inserted my member into her, but that was just to take her innocence.

She was quite sensitive, despite being shy and cowardly she has quite the toned body, she writhed around helplessly trying to push me away.

I was just hoping she isn't underaged.

Her mind was in a cluster of emotions, the pain of losing her virginity, the pleasure from being thrust upon, and the confusion of being done in, in such a peculiar situation.

After making sure she was loose enough, I inserted one of her Effigy's inside her.

her insides were wet, she was holding her cheeks in embarrassment, but I continued to thrust the holy dildo into her.

Schloping noises could be heard, and I quickened the pace.

time was of the essence and I need her to be satisfied.

I french kissed her during the whole ordeal, and twirled my tongue against hers, with the constant stimulation, her innocent mind couldn't fathom the handle it all and she cracked.

her back arched forward, her arms grabbed onto my shoulders, and a spray of fluid exits her genitalia.

Satisfied, Chrome quickly takes the lust left behind just in time for the monster to finish it's regeneration.

Veron places a now conscious fading Apolita in her bed, as he brandishes his now rejuvenated weapon of sin, Chrome and this time burning with a red flame his form takes on a chisel similar to a stake but with a flat tip.

The monster returns to it's normal state and initiates to fight again.

Veron now strenghtened by Chrome, blocks it's attack with ease, and pushes the chisel right its chin pulling it out, putting the monster into a daze, and finally nailing in the final nail in this undead coffin by stabbing the Chisel through his chest and hits it with his fist.

A bright light bursts from within the monster and it explodes in a blaze of glory.

the Black Goo was gone, any trace of the monster... of the bartender is now an unrecognizable mush.

It was done, and Veron poofed Chrome back to his ring form, tired he sheepishly drops down and sleeps with the naked but covered Apolita in her bed.


.

.

.

The sun was chirping, and Veron woke up next to Apolita, who was facing right at him in the bed.

her green bangs were not covering her sleeping eyes, when suddenly he sees the sky blue iris of Apolita, she was awake.

"Wait, Apolita before you say anything"

"KYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

She immediately jumps of the bed naked, quickly realizing this she grabs onto the blanket on the bed and throws some of the leftover effigies at me.

You BEAST!, You MONSTER! You SHAMELESS ANIMAL!

She quickly tries to escape only to be foiled as the ladder was destroyed during the battle last night, yet in desperation, she tries to jump and reach the cellar hatch.

finding this was futile she grabs a nearby wine bottle and smashes it, thankfully it was empty because it would have made a mess on the ground floor, and she brandishes it as a weapon to keep away from me.

"Let me explain myself, I know what I did last night was terrible but hear me out, if we didn't, we wouldn't be breathing right here and now."

"W-What do you mean! you just took advantage of me in the most horrible time! and worse of all... who-Who are you!?"

Veron simply shakes his head, gets off the bed, and grab Apolita by the hand, in a brief moment, I showed her the bartender's thief's mask and she shakes off my grasp, holding her hand as she looks at the big claw scar on my chest.

"Ah.. I see.." she says looking at her hand.

~Master, what do you plan to do next with her?~

It all depends on her next move

"Y-you're that person wanted by the kingdom aren't you"

"Quick to catch on aren't you, yes, I am him." I said with my signature smirk.

"The traitor who saved the queen and released the rebels." her demeanor suddenly turned pale.

"Uhuh.. and what are you gonna do about it?"

She quickly falls onto her knees as she realizes the danger that she is in.

"Please let me go, you already took something that I could never get back, please just let me live, I promise I won't tell anyone about you."

"HA!....hahaha...Unfortunately I cannot let you do that, Miss Apolita, I can't let loose ends go out there and become walking noose on my neck. the best thing I could do right now is silence you here and now."

"But why would you save me if I would just be a liability to you?" she quickly questions.

"I have my reasons... one of them is preventing you to become another headache just like that monster right there.." I pointed at the unmoving corpse behind her. "Unless you want to join him?"

"P-p-p-p-please, don't kill me, I swear to not-"

"Your promises bring nothing to my table Miss Apolita, and worse yet, not only do you owe me money but now your life as well."

The poor kneeling girl was shaking non-stop from the realization of the danger she was into.

"Though..." I Paused,  "You are worth nothing to me dead, I can offer you a compromise."

"A compromise?" she questions as she raises her head up towards me.

"Join me, help me reach my goals, and I would do everything in my power to grant you deepest wants in return."

"Help you? but I am merely  an unsuccessful merchant selling effigies and I am barely making coin of my venture."

I stepped forward and lifted her chin upwards, looking through her bang-covered eyes.

"I already started my investment in you since the time you accepted becoming my tenant Apolita, I turn people into the best version of themselves as long as they are by my side, all I want in return is their Loyalty, but refuse me, then your future becomes... uncertain.

Her eyes wavered, her mind weighing her options.

"If I join you, you promise that I could get what I want? but if I don't my fate will become uncertain?"

"It depends on how willing you are to get it." Veron replies softly

Her struggles, her weakness, I was sure she was sick of it.

Her eyes turned from wavering to becoming outright determined, taking into consideration the choices she had left.

"I-I accept!" Apolita voiced out

I gave a wide grin "Good girl" and extended my hand towards the girl who was sitting helplessly on the floor.

Like a desperate girl sealing a contract with the devil, Apolita shook hands with her handsome devil.

.

.

.

~What would happen if she refused, would you had killed her master?~

No, not really, but I wonder what the Church would do to her if I frame her as being one of our accomplices in this city.

~Not well I jest master.~

I took care of the dead body, the monster's head turned fully into a disgusting mush, I feel almost sorry for the guy, he was just trying to make a living, and I had to just come up and ruin his life forever.

Apolita, was cleaning the mess, left by the monster in its wake, but she glances back at me from time to time, questioning herself, why she submitted her loyalty to the person who violated her.

She was still weak-minded and barely confident in any aspect aside from her talent of making effigies, so to make up for it I promised her that I would teach her the ways to improve her "confidence and social skills"...  during our nightly activities and I would make sure she would learn a lot from our lessons.

I looked at her butt with her noticing, she quickly averts her glance in embarrassment, but I could give only give a slimy grin in turn.

Life here in Diebin will be fun, I thought to myself.


The rumor of the existence of black unkillable tendril monsters spread like wildfire in the Merchant city, people were fearing for their lives and were desperate to either leave the city or arm themselves, but the greed and livelihoods of these merchants cannot leave the city without venturing into the unknown, so many of them unwillingly stayed hoping that this disaster will pass on.

Fortunately, an unlikely merchant will show on stage and become the major player in the protection of the citizens and the fight against the Bearer of Wrath.

The fate of the city lies at the palms of Veron Oulit, but he must act fast or else both Eine's execution and his window of opportunity will be closed forever.

 

 

1