Chapter 39 – Its just business
201 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Diebin was in a precarious state.

The news of 7 dead and a few more missing, by the Vizeri Plaza warehouse, brought an uproar, but the Crimson church, claims that it was a terrorist plot headed by the Revolutionary group to disrupt the peace of the city
Niine, the hero of chastity was waiting in the office of Camilla La Croix, sipping tea, while an Agitated female captain was looking around the window and pacing back and forth.
"It seems our sources were true, not only is the Sin of Lust here, but also the Sin of Wrath as well." The Nun says nonchalantly.
"Why do you think the followers of Sien are here on this side of the continent?"
"I do not know, but magic as strong the Sin of wrath to come to this point, we have been negligent of our duties… and your duties as well."
"What do you mean!? we've been capturing all the demi-humans we come across here in Diebin, and none of them shows any sign of demonic traits."
"That is indeed a problem, a problem that I bear no responsibility with." 
The hero of Chastity Niine stands up, picking up the very large ax by her side.
"Unfortunately, if you cannot contain the matter at hand and destroy the source of Sin in this city, the Kingdom has no choice but to remove the blight and everything around it lest it spreads and contaminates our pure country, leaving me no choice but be the one to foresee its operation." her slit eyes peeks at La Croix, who looks at her with contempt.
The Captain reaches for her gun saddled on her holster, but shakingly refuses.
"I'll find the sinner, just give more time."
"Ah, you had time, and besides your precious niece needs to answer to her crimes, or I will judge her myself."
Niine leaves through, but before she exits she gave one last warning.
"You have until the Festival of the Goddess, may her divinity have mercy on this city's soul, till then Ms. Croix," she says with an Eerie smile
And she shuts the door behind her.
Diebin's Noble, Admiral Camilla La Croix looks at the closed door, then looks through the window, the sun was setting and the existence of Diebin was now dependent on the sand trickling down at the mercy of an hourglass.

Slits of light enter her eyes, she wiggles her fingers to feel movement only for the pain to resurge in an instant, Eine wakes up, in a room injured and could barely move. 
Sitting right beside her was Camilla, an accountant… well as an accountant.
"What, where are we?" She questions.
"We're under observation… please don't move too much, you were barely breathing last night." 
"Where's V-…" frantic she halts as she almost utters her partner's name
"Veron, the wanted traitor? He left you in my care as he was making his escape when the Crimson guard came to our aid."
"Oh.. I see…" She tries to stand up, but her body was covered in bandages and pain creaked in her every move, Camilla quickly grabs hold to her as she was injured.
"Shit, those things really did a  number on me." 

"What part of don't move did you not understand?" Cadmilla scolds.
A wooden creak was heard, the door to their room was open.
A guard stood guard as a Nun adorned with red and white veils enters the room.
"You!" Eine Growls in contempt.
The Sister didn't retaliate and just did what she intended to do.
"I see that you are awake, unfortunately I am in a hurry, let's get to the point, shall we?" 

Without warning the Nun slaps injured Eine into a dizzying stupor.
Her ears rung from the sudden pain, and she stumbles back to her bed.
" Your aunt was cheeky, holding you captive and delaying your trial, but your execution is inevitable, it was prophesied by the Queen of wisdom herself….Unless"

She walks closer to Eine, and quickly pulls her closer by the hair. "You tell me the whereabouts of your friend… Both the General and Queen wishes for his safe return and promised a great reward for his capture."

"You bitch, Why, do you want more, you're a hero, rich,  beloved, and respected by many, what can they offer that you don't already have?"

"Ha.I am nothing but a servant of the church, but if I get what I asked of them, their affection… their unwavering affection to me, the Queen who's existence is equal to that of divinity, and the General who commands the armies of this empire."

"If I gain their favor, not only will it be my greatest honor, but the balances of this world lower to the power of the divine Goddess, then the world will be completely rid of Demons, Demi-humans, and undesirables.

"Why are you telling me this?" Eine voices out.

"Because you, my dear lost pathethic soul, are bait to my traitor fishing rod, making my life easier and if it goes well but your life as well, so what do you say, help me? and you will garner great favor to the next head of the church?" she says as she smiles cruelly.

"And what happens if I don't?"

"Well, I kill you, I kill your family, and I might even kill this little miss here who has been tending your wounds since yesterday, basically I will kill everyone you care about and no one will bat an eye, and sure it may take me some time to capture that traitor, but I will capture him eventually, your contribution here will be a great boost to getting what want I quicker so…?" like a devil offering a contract to a desperate plebian, her proposition was tempting. A Naive or weak person would have taken the bait and grabbed the opportunity.

Cadmilla stepped back from the intense blood lust the Hero of Chastity was giving off, Eine senses it too and wants to retaliate yet...

"I-I.. I'll think about it…." Eine says defeated by the immense power of Niine.
"Hooooo…" The nun lifts her finger to her cheek disappointed.  "Hmph. well then" she lets go of her hair and stood up straight  "better decide quick Ms. Oulit, you and this place have time running on quicksand, so don't hesitate for too long."
Sowing the seeds of her plan, the Hero of Chastity leaves the scene, leaving a bewildered Eine and a fearful Cadmilla from the presence of such a threatening aura given by one of the supposed beacons of hope by the kingdom.


(Veron's POV)
It was night at the bar, a few days ago business was excruciatingly slow at the establishment at first but today the Crescent Luna in Diebin was gaining more customers as Diebin's festival of the Goddess was nearing and merchants and opportunists around the country were coming to make a profit and enjoy the festivities.

So a bit more customers were coming in to take in a moment of respite from the cutthroat life of business dealings.
The rumor of black monsters attacking the port city lingered on and people's fear and anxieties continued still, but with the efforts of the Crimson Church's propaganda and the festival of the Goddess nearing in a week's time, the people buried some of that fear with the joy of business, money, and unexpectedly an Effigy which was said to ward off evil spirits and bring good fortune to those who bear it.

The bar was now closed earlier because of the Crimson Church's newly appointed curfew due to the recent massacre, so to kill some time both Apolita and I were counting our money after today's venture.

"I must admit you're making a killing, with it being an Effigy supporting the church, even the Crimson church suckers are buying it." Veron says as he counts the coins in the small pouch.

"Y-yes and my sales got a bit higher than my last attempt…"
She was having sales, but it was barely ten people at a time, and her bag was filled with these weird things.
"Welp, I'll be accepting this much," I said as I threw the pouch back to Apolita.
"W-wait, there's still a lot of it here how much did you take master?"
Inside the pouch was 600 silver coins, which was equivalent to 6 gold coins, which was still a large sum
"I took enough, I mean you still need to send money to your family back at your hometown right? I'll take another form of payment" I said with a wide Grin.
Her face turned red "U-understood, I'll prepare for it right away…"

After our encounter in the previous night, I learned more about Apolita as she swore fealty with me.
As she come of age, she came here to Diebin to make business and send money back to her siblings back home when she makes a profit, her father died and her mother was ill so she had no choice to make do what she have.
But who would expect that her Effigies would end up saving my life, I need to ask her how she makes them somehow.
Chrome glows red, detecting lust, thus signaling me to go after down the cellar

After the incident from last night, the Cellar was a mess so we cleaned it up together and cleared the debris, we stored up the remaining, to my supposed room, so I told her that we would be sleeping together in the same room, to which she reluctantly agrees.

The room was better lit, and Apolita stands near her bed with nothing but her underwear.
She wasn't wearing any lingerie but the plainness gives off a vibe of innocence thought not sexy by any chance, to be frank, she was quite thin, but her body was toned by traveling alone and from what I guess, stone masonry for making Effigies.

Feeling my gaze ravishing every nook of her body, she averted her face beet red and embarrassed, she nervously covered her exposed underwear with her arms, her eyes were covered by her wavy, kelp, green hair.
She was trembling despite it not being cold, nor was any breeze coming her way, she was afraid of me, her mental fortitude was weak, so I wanted her to strengthen it in my own way.

I lifted up her face, and brushed her hair to the side, I placed it over her bangs and her mesmerizing sky blue eyes.

Her face turned red, as she looks at my face without any obstruction, a face she barely knew but has sealed her life to devotion.

But as I look at Apolita, the background behind her starts to change, the person in front of me started to change, her hair turned to sleek red, her body was naked and the lights turned neon violet, and her eyes changed from wondering blue, to scorning hateful red.

In a second it was Apolita standing obediently, in the next it was the red-haired girl, who shot me, who killed me in my past life.

In and out, in and out, I couldn't do anything but stare.

"Master?" Apolita snapped me back to the present.

I just shook my head, trying to shrug myself back to reality, and took off my shirt.
Apolita gulped, as she saw the healing claw scar on my chest

"Sit on the bed," I commanded her, doing what she was told she sat on the bed, as she sat there, I undid my pants.
and there flung to her face, my fully erect member, which violated her yesterday.
Trembling she grabbed onto it and started stroking, not long after she puts her mouth around and starts taking it slowly.
She was unskilled, so I took initiative and pulled her head deeper, which came to her surprise quickly pushing me away coughing.

"Please let me do it slowly it's my first time" she said still trying to get a hold of herself almost choking

"We won't go anywhere doing things slowly Apolita."

She continued sucking my dick, poorly but it was entertaining in its own little way but I was getting a bit impatient, so I pulled her away, her saliva slowly trickling from the tip of my member.

"I'm done with foreplay, time for the main event."

I lifted her up like a doll, surprising the young merchant, as a small wet spot was seen right from where she sat

"Ehh?" surprised by the sudden shift of perspective.

I laid her down on the bed and quickly exposed her privates, dropping down her bra, and panty, I right on top of her, her face was flustered, her breathing became hotter, and she could do nothing but look down at my throbbing member.

"Are you ready?"
She nods 

I penetrated her once again, and she grabs the sheets from the sudden surge of pleasure, small sparks of euphoria circles her mind.It was her second time but she was still very tight, the mark of lust appeared near her abdomen but I wasn't going to take her today.

I was going to make sure she submit to her lust willingly, confidently, until she would be addicted to sex.

I was going to break her until she turns into a slut who only craves my cock willingly, no magic bullshit, just me and my dick.

I pistoned her quickly, she locked her legs to try and hold on to her psyche. 
Ahhh, Veron, its too much!!!

Her back arched forward, something was coming, so I let my member out and fingered her in exchange until this slut came.

I pushed in two fingers inside her and stroked in and out of her pussy until her juices came out squirty towards the bedsheets.

Ha.. ha.. ha…

"We're not done yet.." I turned her around facing her buttocks towards me

"Grab on to that Pillow"

She feebly complied, after just having her 2nd orgasm. 

I continued and did her from behind slapping her cheeks. 

I pulled her from the bed and told her to put her arms around my neck. I proceeded to pick her up and fucked her standing until she came again.

Apolita was barely holding on, her chest heaves big breathes, as she lies down on the bed, as her legs dangled on the side of the bed.

I drank a glass of wine from a nearby barrel while I was taking a short break.

It was midnight.

Chrome was satisfied, so it kept quiet the entire time.

A trickling sound of water was hitting the floor.

I looked at my tired servant, which was currently shamelessly peeing from the bed to the cellar floor.

Seriously, are you a kid!? I placed my cup on the floor catching her escaping fluids.

As she finished, I pinched her cheeks.
"Oww…" 

I moved her hair covering her eyes they were teary, her breathing was short, she was ashamed, she must've held it while I was going to town with her.

"Hey, if you wanted to pee, you should have just told me." I scolded her

It happened again, reality warped, and my killer's face surfaced infront of Apolita.
My blood boiled in anger rushing towards my head.

And I blanked out in a moment.

I was inside Apolita, I was thrusting roughly, I felt something was coming out, my dick was gonna burst inside her…

I wanted to stop but it felt too incredible, I was about to come, when I realized…

I was choking Apolitaa and worse I cumming inside her.

But thankfully It was only halfway, coming to my sense I immediately arched my back backward, and only came by her entrance.

The mark of lust disappeared and I sighed a sigh of relief, Apolita quickly lost consciousness from the intense routine despite the fact that the bed was wet with her juices but she didn't mind, Apolita was sleeping, while I get myself off the bed.

I glanced at her, vaguely remembering how I violated her for the 3rd time, I looked at her neck and thankfully it didn't leave any mark.

I left the cellar and returned to the bar, sitting down on a chair and bringing a bottle of wine with me, I poured myself a glass.
~Master, I sense seething anger from you…~
Yea.. this wound… might have done something to me… 
~That woman that you see, is she?~
The one who brought me here in the first place… yeah.
~I see~
Well let's bring a toast!

A toast to the  bitch who brought me to a world where I am free of my duty, my glory, and the massive amounts of money, thank fucking you! , if I'll ever see you I'd make sure I'd thank you with my whole heart, and I drunk from my glass till I dropped dead on my table and a loud snore escaped my alcohol bathed breath.

 

 

 

0