Chapter 6 – The first step
2.2k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I woke up while Corelia was waiting kneeling beside me.

"Good morning Master Veron." She says with a willful voice.

Despite her warm greeting I ignored her and ordered her to gather all the money and equipment in the base...

"As you wish, Master." And she left the chambers..

I looked at her as she left, then I tidied myself "It is still weird for me to order her around like this.." 

~Her mind is absent yet she lives to follow your command master.~

Hmm... I looked again at the request form posted on the wall of her Chambers and in the corner of my eye I see Corelia returning with a sack of weapons and a pouch for money

"I have brought all the equipment around the base master." She says as she stands blank eyed.

Appraising the equipment, judging from the varying degree of quality these, items must have been stolen or looted from dead adventurers, whilst the money only amounted to around 200 silver which is converted into 2 gold coins, barely enough money to stay at the Inn for two days...

I grabbed her breasts, her eyes squints, her face flustered, Ignoring her I started looking at my stats and it seems Chrome gained a few levels from all those bandits that I killed, it was less than I thought but levels are levels... and also  it seems that through copulating with this bitch, I have gained a new skill, a side effect from Chrometheus Curse perhaps?

 
 

Name: Veron Fasnild

Level 5+ 15

First Job: The Hero of Sacrifice.

Second Jobs: Thief, Bartender.

STATUS

Strength -  7 + 14

Defense – 5 + 13

Intelligence - 15 + 15

Speed - 5 + 14

Luck - 9 + 1

Special skills

(Chrometheus’ Curse Lvl. ???) – A target afflicted with this curse, will submit to the holder of Chrometheus.

(Thief's Mask Lvl. 1) - The target can disguise oneself by changing one's appearance.

Change my appearance?  I looked through a polished mirror made of iron just by the room and I imagined myself as someone else like... (Leonardo Di Caprio!)

I waited for a few moments and suddenly!

nothing changed...

What's wrong with this skill?

~It seems master, that a higher level of mastery is required to produce something more complicated.~

well if that is the case, I tried once again and imagined myself as someone with Black hair, and within a flash my hair turned black. delighted by the success, I turned to Corelia with her face still blank and I imagined her as someone with fairer skin. And in matter of seconds she turned into a fair skinned thief.

I wonder if her areolas changed too? to satiate my curiosity I commanded her to strip.

"As you wish Master."

She takes off her clothes in a seductive manner, first she places her hands over her chest and unzips her top, flaunting her erotic brassier doing so little to cover her erect nipples, as the hooks released from her bra, her breasts went "plop" from the tightness of her underwearm displaying her fair pink areolas topped with luscious pink colored nipples...

she continued undressing as she pulls down her shorts showing  her skimpy black panties, she placed her thumbs on the each side gripping and wiggling her ass pulling down her panties and exhibiting her plump ass and dripping wet pussy.

looking at her strip like that was more than enough to get me rock hard, so I sat on the bed opening my pants with strong member pointing upwards.

"Corelia" I called out to her "I want you to sit here." I said as I pointed towards my pulsating dick.

She didn't respond but followed my orders as requested... The naked bandit leader came closer and faced her bare ass towards me, she placed both her hands on my lap, with her pussy lips barely touching the tip of my dick...

"what are you waiting for?" Impatiently, I grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her down, in slow yet exhilarating pace, she was pushed her hips down enveloping my dick whole, I grabbed her tits, massaging them like the fun bags they are.

..."Corelia answer this, why did you attack the Tavern?"

"Because, we had AH! .. an employer, that requested us to make him give up the Tavern..."

"Who is this employer?"

"Ah! ah!! ...We do not know (huff) nor did we want to know, there was AH! already! money with the request!"

getting the pace more aggressive I continued...

"so it was all about money huh?"

"yes... and even more since we successfully got rid of the Old man." she said in a soft sad voice...

I squeezed her breast so tight, small traces of milk could be seen leaking from her tits..
I let her take some rest, while my member was paused deep inside her but I continued the interrogation.

"Then why didn't you guys kill me, was I part of your employers request?"

"No, we found a missing persons request from the inner towns and it has your description with a reward that was too tempting, it would have been a  waste, if we didn't take advantage of the opportunity. "

So it wasn't that Lilina chick mentioned in the Flyer, nevertheless if it wasn't for the flyer I would be dead by now...

..."wait didn't you say that you had more reward from murdering the Ulsin... where is it?"

"We just finished the task yesterday, so I sent a small group of my trusted companions to take it, they should be back by now."

Realizing the gravity of the situation, I quickly pushed Corelia of my lap, Corelia was puzzled from my reaction, but did not react.

"Corelia put on your clothes..." and she did in jiffy, "and lead me towards the hideout's entrance."

"as you wish..."

I picked up as much stuff as I could carry and signaled Corelia to do the same, then she guided me outside the hideout.

It was already broad day light and just beyond their entrance was nothing but rows and rows of trees..

How I wanted to take all those stuff with me, unfortunately I can't, even those guards from the tavern were still there, but there isn't anything else I could do... taking them with me would put me at risk...

I could choose to stay and fight them, but this time it's different... If I had more time I could dispose of all the dead bodies and not alarm  them, unfortunately I don't and fighting multiple bandits head-on is a bad idea.

I looked at the blank face Corelia... she is useful, but she's too robotic to feel authentic, if her band finds out that she is cursed they might just take advantage of that and I would lose a precious asset...

So I have no choice but to leave... I could come back and finish the job, but I doubt that they'd stay after seeing all their friends dead.

So with a hand full of equipment, A new skill and a bomb-shell thief as a slave... I returned to Olken

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

  • In the noble Manor somewhere in the state of Elkia -

A maid knocks on the door of the Head Noble's room "Miss Lilina, may I come in? I have news about the request you asked for..."

"Come in Ange." said in a soft yet condescending tone, one that people could respect.

 The maid named Ange comes in to see, the Head female Noble of Elkia... Lilina Borough...

Blonde hair that was cut short, emerald eyes that glistens from the light and a face that was blessed with beauty... yet despite all this the words that escapes her lips was monotonous her eyes shining but blank and face beautiful but sad...

"The request has been issued all over the country my mistress." Ange says while bowing her head.

"Raise your head Ange, we are friends here..." Lilina says as she gestures her to stand up straight

"I am sorry mistress" not to disappoint Ange stood up straight and sees her beautiful yet sorrowful master in the eye..

"I am grateful that it is present in every part of the country... but has there been any news like sightings? or witnesses?"

"Unfortunately there isn't at the moment but we just gave this request yesterday, surely there will be results soon." 

Ange tries to cheer her master, but the face of Lilina didn't change...

"Well thank you for cheering me up Ange, you may take your leave now."

"yes my mistress." she bows and takes her leave leaving Lilina to stare at the window...

wondering when we could meet again.

Verron...

On her hand was a picture of a young Veron and Lilina smiling.

16