Chapter 8 – A walking Money bag.
1.7k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already dusk, me and Corelia went down to eat at the inns dining room, arriving there we could see tables aligned similarly like picnic tables that I saw at the park in my past life, as we got our order one particular bloke stood out, it was the Rich looking muck from before. we came and sat with him but he didn't seem like he was much of a talker, though he keep stealing glances at Corelia though... (hehehe baited.)

I initiated the conversation cause you know to not make things awkward... and also he looked drunk so he might be loose lip enough to spare me some info. 

"Have I met you before?" I asked 

"Well, no" he said awkwardly "but if it were that hot dame beside you I would see her any day"... Seriously is this guy hitting on this slut? I looked at Corelia who didn't even noticed his comment. (Oof)

I just gave him an awkward smirk "

It was his turn to ask the questions.. "You don't look like you're from around this part of the Country."

"Really?" I looked at him surpised (Acting) "I've been here my whole life!(Lie)"

"Oh is that soo..." he takes a sip from his mug of beer. "so you must be familiar with the tournament that they hold here every year right?"

"Well ofcourse, I always wanted to try fighting against other stronger people you know?"

"Well good luck with that, unless you have registered as a combatant for this year, you have no chance in coming to the tournament... Unless..

that caught me by surprise"Unless.. what?" I asked him curiously "Well unless a combatant gets injured before the fight, they would choose a representative in their stead...  "

"But surely though, I won't get your hopes up, these men are fighters, they couldn't get injured unless they do something really reckless *hic* and they might already have candidates if that were to happen."

"Are you one of those combatants mister?"

The rich muck just looks at me and smirks.. "I don't know young man, you tell me...." the Rich muck looks at his mug and frowns "Why am I even telling you this?"

"whoa whoa no offense just curious" at this time... I was sure that this guy was drunk

I desperately need this bastard to cough up some money and collect negative emotions so that's why I instructed Corelia to prepare for something and this was it.

I muttered quietly to Corelia. "Just how we practiced."

And she lightly nods nonchalantly.

Okayy

"Oowww!! my stomach hurts I think I need to go to the bathroom!" 

The Rich looking muck could only watch disgustingly as I left the table leaving Corelia to do her thing.

...

I went outside and peeked by the window, to see her in action.

"Oh isn't it hot in here..." she says in a monotonous voice.

"Uhh yeah... indeed it is hot in here" The rich looking muck said embarrassingly

What the hell Corelia!? that is too awkward!? I cringe just by looking at them.

"I need to adjust my clothes for a bit."

"Corelia then zips off her top showing her black bikini top with erect nipples."

looking at the rich muck, I can't believe he is getting off from this...

his face was red and sweating, then to top it off Corelia closed the distance between them.

"It is really hot in here..." she then slips a peek of her pink tit to the poor bastard who gets off to monotonous prostitutes.

"Can't you... take me somewhere cool mister?" 

Gulp.. I could see the lump on that guy's throat.

Ahh man, that awful grin on his ugly face... it reminded me of my previous clients of in my past life.

The occasional decent looking rich guy  who just wants to have fun and also the more common rich fuck who couldn't even land a single date so spends thousands of dollars for a night with a hot chick who sleeps with all kinds of men... and looking at this guy he looks right about  the decent end of the spectrum, I admit.

As the events unfold I see the man stand up, followed by Corelia... YES!

With a wide grin I looked through window right outside the inn, not noticing the many bystanders that were looking at me as they pass by.

A cute voice startled me from behind "Umm sir, I'm sorry but I have to ask nyew to please leave."

"Huh?" I was tapped on the shoulder and as I looked back, I see a demi-human cat girl in guards armor telling me to go away.

"People are complaining that nyew are creepily stalking and people are getting well... afraid" despite her firm tone, I can't help but be enamored by her cuteness.

"Uhh sorry but I wasn't stalking someone, I was just cheering my friend on from a... date yeahh!"

"Oohhh but still mistewr, I have still have to ask nya to leave..."

"Okay okay, I'm sorry" I said while raising my hands apologetically.

~Master Demi-human cat girls are a very good source of negative emotions especially in heat...~

...

"To apologize for my rudeness, care for a glass of milk?" I don't want this chance to slip by so it's now or never.

Her face brightened and her mouth opened to a smile, but she shakes her to decline my offer.

"NO!... I'm sorry but I have my duties as a guard to patrol the streets to keep it safe nya."

"From me?" I said sarcastically

"No! I didn't mean nyew.. oohhh..."

(God this girl is too cute...)

"well then what about I bring a drink from the inn and bring it too you, you must parched from all that patrolling."

Her eyes brightened once again, and this time she didn't shake her head again.

"if it is no too much trouble, it is true that I am a bit parched..."

Without skipping a beat I went inside and brought a full mug of warm milk to her.

"Whoa!? that's a lot!" her eyes glistens and she immediately swipes the Mug off my hands and chugs away.

"Mwaahh" in relief she finished the full mug of milk in one gulp.

"You're quite the drinker aren't you." I commented her

"Nya! I am! hehehe" by the way, I didn't know you could bring this outside the establishment...

"Well I have my way with words." I said confidently

For a couple of minutes I spent chatting with her... I learn some new things about her and also about Olken.

First of all her name is Puree, a Cat demi-human from a place called the further plains a place in between the border of the Country of Njilven and the Vast land of Sien the Land of the demons.

most of the guards that patrol the streets Olken are women and some of them are really strict with the Country's rules that even an unintentional stare would lead to severe punishment administered by the female guards themselves...

that is why many (Mostly men) dislikes the female guards though they can't do anything about it, since rebelling or even complaining against the women could be punishable by death according to Njilven Law.

And I asked her more about demi-human culture, like what they like to eat, where do they sleep and even the places where they are very sensitive. 

Thankfully she's open to that and she replies to everything that I asked about, she says aside from the traditional, erogenous areas like the breasts and nether-regions, many demi-humans can get explicitly aroused when caressed on the ears and tails...

With this knowledge, her ears has become all the more tempting, unfortunately before I could surprisingly grasp her sensitive ears, she jumps.

"Oops I should really be back to my duties Nya." she thanks me again for the drink and walks away waving leaving me by the front of the inn.

Leaving me in the dust... I feel rejected, well no matter, I have my chances in our next meeting... just you wait Puree...

As I returned to the inn Chrome spoke up and updated me about the situation with Corelia...

~Corelia successfully captured, the Rich muck, master...~

"WHAT!?"

14