Chapter 2, arc 1
2.8k 13 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, here I was just counting my days of living, as I had nothing better to do, because the house here didn’t really have anything interesting, since I already had explored everything once I learned how to walk, and apparently my father’s name is Amentis and my mom’s is Lene (pronounce them however you fucking want.) with their last names being Ranco.

My family is really loved in the city, seems that they are famous and really, and when I say really it means that they are loved a lot.

When I reached three years I started to talk with my mom, as I was just normally talking with my mom, she seemed really warm, loving but also sad. So, one day when I was already five years old, I asked my mom in my sweet little kid tone that I had.

“Mommy why are looking so sad?” I asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing much sweetie” she answered me.

“Are you sure? Because when you talk to me you always look sad, did I do something?” I asked.

“Oh, it’s really nothing sweetie, you did nothing to sadden me, in fact you make me feel happy.” She answered me once again.

“Is it really?”  I asked again.

“Really, really, anyways your father said that he wants to talk with you”

I was shocked inside, like my father actually wanted to talk with me. Because he was shut in his office most of the time and whenever I would find and ask him something, he would just always say “go ask your mother”, so in short, he was really cold to me.

So, you could guess why I was shocked.

“Okay” I said very cheerily

“Take care and be careful not to trip.” Mom said.

“Okay!” I shouted to mom.

‘Why did she say take care? Is my father going to take me somewhere?’

So, as I arrived by his office door where he usually spends most of his time doing paperwork for his company of some sorts, don’t know what company because he never really told anyone about his job. So, anyways I walked over and knocked on the sacred door, as I like to call it.

“Come in.” he said

So, me being the me from my previous life, I was really scared but also excited to see what is behind those doors.

“I’m coming in” I said.

My heart was beating really really fast, like it was at the speed of sanic the hedgehomie.

As I was coming in, I saw him, the very tall man, I already said that he is very tall but God damn is he REALLY tall. Is everyone in this world so tall? Well, if I had to guess then no because my mom is about 5’9 in height. Also did I mention that I take mostly from my father since he has white hair and I also have white/blonde hair well more to the white side. Well, people here really love the concept of the child having one of their parent’s hair colors, I don’t know why hair color though.

“Finally, you’re old enough for me to start it” he said, waking me from my thoughts.

Me being the oblivious fool that I am, I forgot what he said when I first came into this world, that I will make a good experiment for something.

So, I asked away.

“I am ready for what?”

His face turned into an evil grin.

“For my experiments that is.”

 

And ladies and gentlemen, that was the start of the hell that I will be calling my life, not that I knew of it.

65