Chapter 1, arc 1
5k 21 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Edited on 03/01

Let's thank @LoliWithAGlock for pointing this shit out.

Yes, I know I edited this way later than I intended, but you can't direct my life, I'm the one who's lazy here!

*note* this” will be used for dialogues, this’ for monologues

It was dark. I couldn’t see for shit, it was that dark. ‘Did I die? Well, it could be that.’ I thought. That was when that one memory of me dying came in barging like an Asian mom in the mornings to wake you up, and the memory is not the fondest cuz like, literally I died, well actually drowned in a bathtub out of all things.

‘Well, this is embarrassing.’ I thought to myself. And that was when I saw a light, like the one you see at the end of a tunnel. So as any sane person would do, I went for the light. And as I went out of the darkness I saw two unfamiliar faces, one was a beautiful redhead, well since I came out of her she is my mom, I guess? Then I look over to the other side and see my father, he’s probably the tallest man I have ever seen in my previous life, like he was 6’5 or something like that, he’s a BEAST.

Now then just wait, wait, wait, wait, FUCKIN WAIT.

 A sudden revelation passed onto me, asking me, is the light that I saw was just me coming out of… yeah imma just shut the fuck up. But that was when I heard something questionable from my father.

“She will make a decent experiment”

And que the panic that I got from those words.

‘What sort of experiment?’ ‘And what did he mean by saying she!?’

 

Ok let’s start our new world with panic… oh yay…

(Time skips, my favorite because no matter what I do, I just somehow can’t make them good.)

 

Ok and after spending two years as a baby I found out that it is really boring, and during those two years I found out that firstly, I’m a girl so yeah, I lost it. Not that it bothered me or anything, because I used to read lots of gender-bender novels, so the situation was under control.

 Next, my family was rich so: ooooooooh baby that’s what I’m talkin’ about. And also, other stuff, such as, magic exists I saw one of the workers in the house using it, then the currency is almost the same as in my old world because we went shopping a couple of times, just the name was weird, I think it was pecu… um pecunias, I believe and 1pecunia was equal to 100demes so lemme just call them pec and dem for simplicity’s sake.

So, this was it I only found out this much. The scenery here is really nice, you can see a forest on the horizon, though we were very secluded, the nearest town was probably twenty-five kilometers away. Yeah, they use the metric system here so, fuck you Americans.

64