Chapter 3, arc 1
2.4k 24 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And just as he said that I started to feel despair creeping up to me inside, ’what kind of experiments?’

Then he started talking.

“I will train you and do everything I can to make you the strongest human weapon I can, do you understand?”

“And don’t think you can escape because if you do, then I will do it.” he told me.

“Do what?” I asked.

His evil smile returned.

“Kill your mom that is.”

And that was when I really fell into despair, ‘Is he going to kill my mom if I don’t comply? That bastard! Did he hold her captive just so that he could have me?!’ I started to go from despair into full fucking wrath. Because once I’m going to become stronger, I’m going to kill this bastard, no wonder his name seemed so familiar, because in my past life I used to be interested in Latin language, so his name literally translated into, out of mind, or other way imbecile to be more fun.

“If I will go with you, will you not touch mom?” I had to ask, and now I understood that this most probably was, why my mom said take care.

“Who knows?” he said with his crooked smile.

With every second, I fell more and more into despair and rage.

“Okay, I will go with you, just don’t touch mom.”

“Good that you are such an obedient little girl.” *snap* he said as he snaped with his fingers.

That was when I felt something hit me in the back of the head it was more of like a plank if anything, as anyone could guess I, of course passed out.

 

 

 

Ahhh how I miss my old days before I drowned in the bathtub.

Sorry for the short chapters, I promise that the future chapters will get longer after ark 1.

57