Chapter 7, arc 1
2k 5 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I uploaded this because I felt like it.

 

Anyways, a big 1k word chappie and a pretty major plot twist (Imma just flip that bitch upside down)

Alright so just like that, five years have passed. And now I’m ten years old.

And I will say, those were not the best years, let me tell you what I have experienced: well from where should I start, I was locked up in a cold and humid as fuck basement, where I went through his torture, which meant physical training, those migraine fucking inducing mind puzzles, but if I didn’t solve those in time I would get whipped in the back, so yeah at least thirty-seven new scars joined me on my back. And of and I cannot stress this enough fucking course, I got more of those injections and they at one point turned me into a mindless puppet well that’s how I look to them so that I would have a bigger chance at escaping, then I discovered those injections gave me mana well more like forcefully awakened it against its will, and I tried to use it but to no avail it did not work, and he told me to come meet him at the laboratory again, it was a second time the same week, when he’s asking me there, so reluctantly I had to go there.

“Finally, you’re here, today were going to give you different injections.” He told me almost cheerfully, I felt fear inside me, a feeling that I long forgot.

“Okay lie down on the table so we can start.” Father said.

I started to unconsciously shake from the fear that I’m going to get different injections.

“Look she is shaking in fear not even knowing it! Look into what are you turning her into!” “And injecting demon blood now! Even more, you are giving her not the normal demon blood, but the specially prepared, almost thought to be lost, bloodsucker blood! And the most potent version nonetheless.” the man in coat said.

“Is she going to even survive that!” he kept on going.

Yeah, they are going to turn me into a demon, just don’t mind me I’m eternally terrified now.

“Anyways just start.”

“Ah but now don’t do it the normal way just stab it in the heart” the cockface said.

And they fucking did it, of course I screamed in the searing pain that I got, it was the same kind of pain, just that this time your brain started to boil also, and the pain was amplified like fifteen fucking times.

This time I passed out.

When I woke up, I found myself in a dark room, like everything was as dark, just as the start of this cursed life.

‘Am I dead again?’ I thought.

“No, you are not, you are here with me.” A mysterious voice appeared and spoke. I looked around I knew that I am not alone it’s just that I couldn’t see anything.

“You are here with me, now speak what do you seek?” it repeated.

“Who are you? And what are you doing here?” I asked which seemed like the most normal thing to do.

“Ah, excuse me, let me introduce myself.” It said and appeared before me, she looked exactly like me just that her hair is black, and eyes are red and gloved in the dark and mine are pink, other than that she looked like me but older, ‘god damn is she a beauty’ I thought to myself.

“Don’t talk about those assholes here. Well anyways I’ll introduce myself now, I’m one of the vampire progenitors in this world, and my blood has been injected into you, and you survived it, and you actually survived my blood. So, tell me what do you seek?” She asked me again.

“I seek power that will get me out of here.” I told her.

“Ahh, how boring, should I really give it?” she asked herself in a lazy, unamused tone.

I was looking at her not knowing what to do. That was when I had an idea.

“Let me ask you this, is there some sort of a demon continent now?” I asked the unamused vampire.

“Hmm… if I’m not wrong there should be a demon country, well it’s more like a kingdom, because the demons they don’t believe in brain power, the only good thing for them is raw power if anything, so why ya askin’ this?” she gave me this information, and combined with my incredible brain power (which I obviously never had) I racked up a plan.

“Ok, now then, let me tell you my plan first, before you give me your powers or whatever.” I told her.

Heh now she looked interested at where my confidence came from.

“So, you give me your powers, I can finally escape, after that I will need to train by myself, so that I can get the most out of your powers, after that why not let’s rule over the demons?” I asked her. Now she looked amused and very interested in my proposal.

“Hmm… I would love to see the looks on the bastards faces when they see my successor, but also they would be under her, umu, umu.” The vampire kept mumbling to herself like this.

“I would like to accept your proposal, but there is a big problem here.” She told me that.

“What sort of problem?” I had to ask her because she is my only chance of escaping from this hell place.

“Your body is not strong enough to accept my powers.” She basically said that.

“Then give as little as you can without killing me.” I almost pleaded her.

“If I could I would, but here is the problem, my power no matter how small or big, always demonizes people, and your body is not strong enough to accept that. But if you keep training then in about 4-5 years, you could accept enough of my powers to escape this place, because it has a barrier which you can’t even go near to, but to me it’s like child’s play. So, there’s that, and here’s this.” She said all of this to me. Honestly it was confusing at first but after I understood what she meant. I felt sad that I can’t escape this place, but hey I at least have a chance at that.

50