Chapter 6, arc 1
2k 10 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that day I was given the rest of the day off, so I just spent it in my room sobbing from the pain, both physical and mental, that I got from the injection, honestly, I’m not so sure I will survive this in unharmed.

Anyways what happened, already happened, and here was the next day.

I had to the usual stuff, as always. But today he told me this.

“Come with me.” He just normally told me as always.

And we went outside to this umm… I don’t know how to call it.

Just basically a big yard then, and told me this, which actually surprised me.

“Here you will learn how to ride a horse.” He just spoke out of the blue.

Well, what can I say, I never ever rode a horse in my life, so this was a new experience. Why a horse though?

Although it was just this one whole day, I learned how to ride a horse, it was that easy but also fun.

 

 

The next day.

The next day after he told me to wash up, we went even deeper into the basement, where he told me.

“Put this on.” And he handed me something, which was just a belt with bells attached, looked really weird to be honest.

Well as always, I put it on.

“Go into that room and stand on the chair that you will find, then you will stand there for one hour, remember, every bell ring I hear is going to be one whip in the back for you.”

And I went into the dark room where I found the chair and stood on it, after he closed the door I heard a bell ring, signaling the start of what was going to come.

 

 

 

And guess fucking what. It was fucking rats.

I almost screamed as I jerked my head up as to not see the rats.

‘Oh, fuck that retard barrel.’ That fucking stain voyeur is going to get back for this.

And of course, after I moved my head, the 10 or so bells attached to me, started ringing, oh fuck…

 

After the hour ended, he walked over.

“Hmm… Fifteen bell rings, you are going to take all this at one time.” The fuckface said.

 

Of course, we had to walk into the training room and he told me the usual stuff, strip, get whipped, fucking scream in pain, and then do the exercise, well my back was all bloody from the whips, also it hurt, but now it didn’t hurt as much because I got used to it.

 

And like this the next week came…             oh, fucking hell…

56