Chapter 8, arc 1
2k 7 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*At about the time when the vampire was explaining why Lily can’t take her powers*

 

“She still isn’t showing any signs of waking up.” The man in coat said.

“Don’t tell me she is a failed one, I wasted the precious blood on her and she dies like that. Well, for the next one I will get the lesser demon blood.” The father spoke in a disappointed tone of voice.

“Ah she is waking up!” the man in coat shouted.

“Is she really waking up?! Oh, thank god, I didn’t want to waste the blood.”

 

*Back to when Lily wakes up*

 

“Thank god I didn’t waste the blood.” I heard my father say.

As I woke up slowly, my head started to spin a bit and I felt the vampire’s blood inside me. Well how can I say, it’s like having something warm in your veins. But after the pain, now I truly felt like a lifeless doll. But I have to train so that I can escape.

“Okay now let’s go to the training room.” He commanded.

And I had to listen. Now that I look everywhere I can see something radiating off of them in different colors, like an aura of sorts.

‘Yes, it’s an aura of things that have magical energy inside them. And don’t worry only you can hear me.’ The vampire started talking inside my head but I was so exhausted that I didn’t even have the mental capacity to acknowledge that she is there.

“Now run 10 laps around the room.” He told me to do it, so tried to do it but just as ran around one lap, I collapsed from fatigue.

 

Then the following day he woke me up, with a cold, water bucket splashed on me, I woke up and went with him into the training room, and he trained me with the sword well at first with normal European double-sided ones, then the next day he told me how to use a one-sided sword, and the next day after that, daggers, bow and so on, but he only showed me the very basics, how to swing and how to hold, that’s it. Never how to actually perform with them.

 

And just like that, two years passed. All I ever did was, being injected with the magic inducing liquid they said, the one I felt searing pain in my blood with.

Oh, would you guess what? The cunt faced motherfucker, made me drink alcohol so that I would be immune to strong alcohol, yeah no.

Also, one day one of the workers here tried to force himself onto me, so I just smashed his balls ran away into my room and cried. (ouch…)

Then as the next year came, me being as broken as I am, and him being the fucked-up cunt face he is, he made me kill other children which were about my age, in like a battle royale the last standing wins.

Yeah, you can guess I won.

And I couldn’t come out of the cold basement room for a week, then after I came out, of course I got beaten up, by the imbecile, more scars on my back joined lots of other scars.

Why? You would ask, well that’s because he would strap me to the table where I got my injections, and would just use a scalpel to cut me, well just make scars, and make me feel pain for fun, well he said it’s for pain tolerance, but yeah no I’m not going to believe this shit, like the fuckface just took a scalpel and sliced with the blade across my nerves on the body that is just one of the worst pains imaginable, but it still won’t beat the blood of the vampire, that I felt two years ago.

 

 On the day when I turned fifteen years old, one day he told me.

“Tomorrow you will have a test for all your training up until now.” The fucker said to me.

I knew that it wouldn’t be easy, because the first time he said that, I got the medicine which felt fucking horrible.

55