Chapter 4 arc 2
1.1k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ayyyyyyy,  another upload and here I am!

As I went towards the tree that I used to meditate earlier, I thought about the events that occurred.

‘Seems like Haruda has a good sensory feeling around himself.’ So, I just sat down on the same branch again and started to meditate.

I went into the dark room again. But it was a bit darker than earlier, if it was because of my mood then yeah, I can understand why it’s like this.

‘Hey… Nox where are you.’ That was when I found the vampire sleeping on the ground… inside my own mind.

‘WAKE UP YOU STUPID FREELOADER VAMPIRE!’ I shouted as I did a John Cena onto her.

Inside. My. Own. Mind.

‘Buha!’ she woke up.

‘What do you want now?’ said the vamp lazily.

‘I want you to teach me how to use my mana and do magic or some shit like that.’ I reminded her.

‘Ah that one huh. Well, okay but I first need to know your element. Come here.’ She told me. Shoving a spot where I had to sit. As I sat down, she hugged me.

‘Huh, wha?’ I was confused by her actions.

‘Okay, I have found your elements, they are water and ice, one normal and another complex element.

Well, at first I will teach you how to use your mana the old-fashioned way, now sit and focus on the mana inside you, I’m going to send some mana through you and remember that feeling well since you will use that method for casting your spells and doing similar things like that.’ She told me, so I focused on the things that will transpire inside me.

And she sent in her mana it was a feeling like the one I felt when I got her blood but except this time there was no pain, just warm inside my body, that’s it.

‘Okay you got that feeling down?’ Nox asked me.

‘Yeah, I think I got it, what more?’ I asked her.

‘Nothing, the rest will depend on you how you shape your mana inside or outside, well just some information, if you want to enhance yourself with your mana then make your mana got to the designated spot, where you need to enhance, mana armor is just coating yourself in your own mana, to fire spells you need to get your mana outside and shape it and then throw it, but remember there must be a source for your element in your case water.

To heal yourself with the healing property of the water element just think about the spot that is injured and send your mana infused with water element and it will heal no problems unless you run out of mana.

Right now, though you can only use your armor, physical enhancement and healing, don’t even think about doing any spells because firstly you don’t have enough mana, secondly you don’t have enough mana using skills and you can’t even take it out more than a centimeter from yourself until the mana dissipates.’ She gave me another lecture again. Well, at least now I know that I can’t do much, it’s better to know your own strength than to overestimate yourself.

‘Well, then I thank you for the lesson teacher Nox.’ I said goodbye like this.

‘Yeah, yeah, bye… Zzz.’ She set off to sleep land yet again.

As I got back into the real world, I immediately went to work.

I tested out the mana armor, seems like it works because my skin glowed in a blue hue of sorts.

Then I tested the healing, I just took my sword which I had, and just sliced my finger a little bit then used the method I was told, and yeah albeit very slowly,  but still the wound closed, I have to not get hurt much, otherwise it will heal very slowly, to test out my physical strengthening I just got back down on the ground from the tree, and punched the tree normally, it looked like it was untouched and my hand was hurting like a bitch, then I applied my strengthening to my fist, and as I punched, there was a small crater, the size of my fist and the depth was like one and a half millimeters, it really is a difference.

After my testing, I sat down near the base of the tree to wait until my mana recovers, after it recovered, I enhanced my whole arm up until my shoulder, and as I punched, the new crater now, was a little bit larger, the size was same as the previous one but the depth was a whole centimeter, looked like enhancing different parts of body works differently, so now let me enhance my legs.

As I enhanced them, I started running, it was much easier and I was a lot faster, so with the speed I got from enhancing myself I went back to the village. And there I saw everyone training hard to destroy those wolves.

‘Oy Nox, how do I increase my mana capacity?’ I asked.

‘Waaah… You can increase it slowly but steadily by using it constantly, or you can spike it up immediately with some drugs but I don’t recommend on doing that.’ She answered me.

‘Yeah, I know, I already went through such shit.’ I told her.

And like that, me meditating whilst using mana to increase the capacity, and the villagers training to shoot with the bows, just like that the day of the battle came.

27