Chapter 10 arc 2
816 11 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ah yes, me and my creativity.

 

 

 

Yeet~

After finding Sophia, I told her.

“There is a possible attack on the city from the monsters, so listen carefully, take Amnestia and the kids back to the orphanage. But don’t tell them this, I will bring back the news myself from the guild about their plans on the attack. Okay?” I asked.

After some time, she said.

“Okay, I will take them back but please come back.” She asked me.

“I won’t go anywhere.” I reassured her.

After she left, I went to the arena to take myself a comfortable place to listen.

But then, a buff adventurer decided to make fun of me who was minding my own business, I swear why is it always the buff looking ones in the manga and in reality.

“What this kid here is waiting for, this is a meeting for adults.” He said as he tried to grab my cloak’s hood which I had on.

“Touch me and you are dead.” I warned him. As I grabbed the handle of my sword, because honestly if not the problems after killing someone then I would’ve already killed him.

“Haha, what a kid like you can do.” He talked more and then grabbed the hood.

Just as he touched the hood with his fingertips, I immediately infused my whole arm in my mana and punched him in the gut, mind you my mana is even better quality than during the battle for the village, so, you can guess the force behind my punch. And he went flying.

“Are you alright?” one of his friends asked him.

”No, he’s not.” I answered for him because he was unconscious.

Then the guild master came in laughing his ass off.

“Did I just really see a rank B getting his ass kicked by a rank D?” he said as he was laughing madly.

“Anyways let’s get to business.” He said, after calming down pretty quickly.

“Our little rank D here.” He pointed at me. ‘I’m not little.’ I thought.

“Has gotten some stressful information, that there is a goblin village being led by either goblin king/emperor or a mutated ogre.” As he said that, there were whispers everywhere.

“There is goblin village with a king?” Was one of the main whispers.

“Now please remain calm we are making a public quest that everyone can join, but we would like that rank E adventurers wouldn’t join this quest.” He said, luckily, I’m rank D.

“This hunt will begin in three days, so, be ready and prepare to go wild, now to oversee this goblin village we chose rank D Rosette, and rank B Rose, to keep us informed about the village’s movements, come forth.” He commanded.

So, I came down to where the guild master was. Whilst coming down I saw the other adventurer who was also clad in black, after she took her hood off, I understood why her adventurer name was Rose, she wore a pretty huge rose accessory.

“You two will look over the village.” The guild master said.

“Try not to hold me back.” Rose said to me.

I looked at her with my eyes that can see magic, and saw that she has no mana, so, I quickly asked Nox.

‘Is it possible to conceal mana from my eyes?’

‘No, it’s impossible to conceal mana from my eyes that you have, this girl simply has no mana.’ She explained.

‘Okay.’ I replied quickly.

“It’s you who shouldn’t hold me back, girl without mana.” I said to her with an evil smile.

She immediately frowned, after hearing my response.

“Okay, let me continue the plan of extermination, after three days we will move out to fight them, the strongest being in the front, with wind mages being at the end for support, and is there anyone who can use water mana?” he asked, and saw three hands rise without me but in the end, I raised my hand also.

“Great so you three will be at the end treating the hurt along with the other staff, whilst you can be in the frontlines since you listed as a swordsman.” He told them, and then me.

“So, are there any fire mages? Wind?” he asked and four for fire were in the air, three for the wind.

“Are there any other elements?” he asked hopefully. Then two hands rose for light and that was it. Got to say that was a bit depressing sight, but anyways I don’t care about the city nor about the people, I told that for money.

“Okay so, as I said the strongest will be in the front and when they will get injured or tired then switch with another who is behind you ready to jump in, that’s it!” he told them the plan. That was a bit bland of a plan for me, anyways that was not my problem.

“Okay, you two, you can go now to the site.” He told us.

“Then you can go to the place, I have to make a stop somewhere.” I told Rose.

“Okay, I will wait for you near the forest.” Rose responded.

“Guild master, where can I find a smith?” I asked him.

“Go street 1, and turn left, you should find a big smithy.” He told me the directions.

Then I went by those directions and found it. A big smithing shop, with probably smithing in progress.

As I entered it, it was so hot there I had to take my hood off. When I took it off, the boy who was near the counter froze. Not even minding him I went for the sword selection, I was looking at the swords when something caught my eye, it was a simple sword but it gave off this simple aura, the aura was simple but it shouldn’t belong to a sword. I picked it up and went to the counter.

“Boy, call the master of this sword.” I told him.

“O…Okay, wait a second.” He asked me.

Then entered the creator of this sword, who looked familiar.

“Wait, Kurobara is that you?” I asked him.

“I’m not Kurobara, but his twin brother, Krobara it seems like you know my brother.” He said, then he looked. (Yes, very creative.)

“Damn are you a beauty. So, what do you need.?” He spoke after he looked at me.

“Just so you know, flattery will get you nowhere. Anyways, I want to know why this sword is like this.” I told him.

“Oh, this one it was a failed experiment, I tried to make a mana activated sword, you can take it for free if you think it’s useful.” He told me I can take it for free.

“Well then don’t mind if I take it then, because I was looking for replacement.” I told him showing my current sword.

“Yeah, your current one is pretty beat up, but it should still hold off a couple monsters, but please tell me what kind of monstrosities have you been fighting?” he asked me after seeing my sword.

“Well, a sac- uhm I mean a demonic beast that was more powerful than before, and a thirty-six wolf pack.” I told him as his jaw opened wide.

“Where did you buy this sword then?” he asked again.

“I got it from my father.” I said with clear anger in my voice. After seeing that he stopped.

“Okay, let’s stop there then, anyways, can I buy it from you?” he asked.

“No, I still need it until it snaps in two.” I told him.

“Okay, well that is a bit sad to see such a good sword be in this state, but anyways, I’m going to continue forging, bye.” He said and went back.

“Yeah, see you later.” I said too and went out, the poor kid was standing there so frozen that he didn’t realize I had already left.

And then, I went to the orphanage to say that I will be doing the patrol of the village, of course Amnestia flamed up saying that this shouldn’t be something that a fifteen-year-old girl should be doing, but I falsely reassured her, that everything will be fine. And went towards the forest finding Rose standing under a tree.

“Took you long enough.” She told me.

“Sorry, stopped to buy another sword, and had to go somewhere to reassure some people, anyways, let’s go to the village.” I said and went inside the forest in the dark night, after finding the village we found a spot to watch the place.

 

Nothing was wrong for the night, but in the morning, I saw them walking in with wolves besides them.

24