Chapter 11 arc 2
732 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
There ya have it, another 1800 words, imma sleep now... Zzz

 

 

 

Yeet~

In the night as I was meditating on my mana control, which now I could hold out for fifteen seconds in one meter outside myself, and one minute for five centimeters around myself, also I could manipulate water around me for the given time of my mana manipulation around me, it was cool to say the least. Anyways let’s get back to the goblin situation. They came back with wolves next to them, I thought very thoroughly where they could get those wolves from, then I remembered there was a wolf slaying quest, looks like they got their hands on those wolves.

“Rose, wake up.” I woke up Rose from sleeping as we were watching in shifts.

“Hm? What?” she asked waking up.

“Tone it down, dumbass, look at the goblins for now.” I told her to shut up, and then explained to her.

“These guys just came in with those wolves, you have to go and tell the guild master that these guys will have either cavalry, or are planning a secondary attack form the side.”

“No, you have to go, with your mana you can get there faster than me.” She told me to go.

“No, if they decide to attack now, I will be able to hold them down by destroying some stuff, no need to worry, I’m a professional idiot to do this shit alone.” I falsely reassured her and then thought that this will be a great time to test some things out.

“Okay, I will go then.” She just answered and then went off to the guild master.

 

*POV-Sophia*

‘Is she okay?’ I thought. ‘There will be an attack on the city and she is still not here, what should I do?’ I decided to go towards the forest where Lily was.

 

*POV-Lily*

‘So, where should I attack and how should I attack?’ I was thinking, pretty much like, to be or not to be, instead it was to attack or not to attack.

That was when I noticed two barrels with a familiar feeling in them, then I realized it was water, I immediately got an idea.

‘Since I have fifteen seconds of activation for one meter, I have to spend them wisely’ I was going to do this, go to the nearest barrel and empty it with my water manipulation, then wait for my mana to refill and do it to the others.

I got close to one of the barrels near the edge of the forest and entered the minimum range of activation and got to work, I sent out my mana towards the barrel and connected with the water that was inside of it, and tried to empty it but realized it was shut tight, so I quickly needed some other plan, then I thought that I can send in my mana and make it explode and then run, so I retracted my mana and went back to the hiding spot to think this thoroughly.

‘If I make it explode, they will know my position and I can’t go against that many goblins at once since they range in positions between rank 2 and rank 4, they are too strong for me as I am now.’ I reached my conclusion.

Then I thought for about ten minutes and reached a pretty dangerous plan, I explode a barrel with water in one point of the camp, after that one explodes, I go to the furthest barrel and explode that one and try to do so for as long as I can, I think with this much mana that I have, I can do four barrels. I thought about my plan and realized that it has too many loopholes but I decided to do it anyway, because if they attack the city I will have nowhere to stay again and won’t have any money, so, I needed to do it anyway. So, I decided to put my plan to action.

I sneaked over to the barrel furthest from the city in the forest and sent out my mana towards the barrel linking with the water, once I linked with it, I started to expand the water as if it was boiling and it exploded, wood from the barrel went everywhere and water spilled out, also the sound was fucking loud, I almost screamed because it was close to me. Anyways, as the goblins heard the sound and started to walk over here, I immediately quietly ran away to the furthest barrel to the side of the city, and repeated the same process send out mana, expand the water and then run, I managed to do this to three barrels, the goblins were pretty sure that something is happening and they don’t know what, then I suddenly heard.

“What is happening here?” someone said.

“There is someone destroying our water supply, what should we do?” someone else said.

“Find them immediately!” someone said, I realized that the goblin leader was talking.

‘Wait, I can understand them?’ I asked no one in particular.

‘Yes, because they are talking in the demon language, and before you ask, since you have my blood you can understand the language without learning it.’ Nox answered startling me a little.

‘Okay, how do I talk it though?’ I asked her.

‘You will have to learn it yourself.’ She told me.

‘Oh, great.’ I retorted.

‘Well, glad to be of help, Nox the vampire is out.’ She said whilst going back to sleep.

Well, I need to run from here anyways so, see ya losers.

I started to sneak out of the forest but then immediately felt a stare across my back.

‘Well, fuck.’ I thought.

“Catch it!” I heard a command from the leader of goblins.

‘I need to run, right FUCKING NOW.’ I thought whilst enhancing my legs to run faster.

“Ω, πανίσχυρη δύναμή μου, σε παρακαλώ πιάσε και δέσε τον στόχο μου. Δέστε στόχο!” (A/N Yes, I used Greek.) I heard this chant of some sorts.

‘Lily dodge to the right!’ I heard suddenly from Nox, and did as I was told, after that. Just as I dodge a rope out of nowhere came speeding through.

‘What the fuck was that!?’ I asked Nox.

‘A binding spell, anyways, you have nowhere else to go and to do, so what now?’ she asked me.

‘Well.’ I started to think.

‘Wait, can’t you give me your power?’ I asked her.

‘No, I can’t if I do that your heart will burst from the burden on your magic core.’ She told me.

‘Wait, I have a magical core?’ I asked her.

‘Yes, you have, anyways I can’t do that, so we need a plan.’ She told me the same news again.

‘Then easy, if there’s no choice, we fight until we are dead!’ I basically told her that I’m going suicide mode.

‘Wait! That’s suicide!’ she told me nothing new.

‘I already know that, since I’m going to die here, I’m not going down without a fight!’ I told her that I’m going to kill myself basically.

‘Aaahh, whatever, if you are going to die then at least try to get stabbed in your heart, that way I can revive you with my full power.

‘Wait again, if my heart gets destroyed then you can revive me with your full power?’ I asked her for confirmation.

‘Yes. Well not full, since you will need to be able to control it, but after that you will be able to receive the power.’ She confirmed.

“Then let’s kill ourselves!” I shouted and now started to run towards the goblins. Since I was taught how to dual wield, I brought out my other sword the one with the weird feeling and started to do some good ‘ol killing.

When I reached the first goblin, I immediately stabbed its chest somewhere around the heart, the other goblins at such a sudden change of attitude in me were just standing there dumbfounded, so I took the initiative of stabbing them down until the goblin king or whatever dipshit he is shouted.

“Go get her!” and then the goblins started to come at me.

“Come at me you little fuckers!” I shouted at them, unconsciously releasing my bloodlust which made them stop for a second which was enough for me to take the chance and stab down at least six of those fuckers, yes, I was this fast with my mana, after that they started to come at me again, it was like this, I cut down two goblins but then three are coming after me and I have to dodge, I was doing this until I heard.

“ENOUGH, I will finish you myself, everyone, make a ring!” the goblin dipshit shouted, and the goblins made a ring around me, and then he entered, the goblin king.

“So, you are the one leading this camp?” I asked him, for some extra time.

“Yes, I am the goblin king, Gòrach and soon to be your executor!” He answered.

‘Oy, Nox, if I destroy my heart myself, how long until my revival?’ I asked, while I had time.

‘Mostly five minutes if I can ready my powers to be transferred.’ She answered.

‘How long for you to be ready?’ I asked again.

‘To get ready I need to just gather up enough mana to replace your mana core and the heart, so, about two minutes to ready up and five minutes for revival.’

‘Okay, then ready up because I’m going to buy some more time.’

“So, after you win what do you plan on doing with my corpse?” I asked him to get some more time.

“I plan on dismembering your head to make you a nice addition to my collection, after that the rest is for the wolves you see here, but also I would like to keep you alive to help me recreate the army I spent so long making, so I’m having a hard time to decide.” He basically told me he would rape me, huh?

‘Nox how long?’ I asked to make a good comeback to the bastard.

‘I’m ready now, you only need to die.’ She told me.

‘Ah, such good news.’ I told her, confusing the livingness out of her.

“Yeah, no way in hell I would like to do any of that.” I told him.

“Yes, that is why I will do everything on order.” He told me.

Well, I just need some very good luck that everything he just told me is a lie, and die.

“Pfft, yeah no, fuck you.” I said after taking my sword and stabbing it to my heart and then taking it out, after lots of blood started flowing out of me, I passed out.

And yes, it did hurt like a bitch.

24