Chapter 12 arc 2 Warning!
799 23 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
*Insert a huge disclaimer here*

Warning for the readers who are not good with depression and the sort, I will put a mark on where you should stop reading if you are not good with such stuff, the depressing end of the chapter doesn't influence the plot in any way.

 

Now, with the warning out of the way, I tried to play around POV's, so, tell me what you think.

 

*Note* this chapter cost me all of my brainpower I had prepared for writing and some extra...

Yeet~...              Am tired.

“Pfft, yeah no, fuck you.” I said after taking my sword and stabbing it to my heart and then taking it out, after losing lots of blood, I passed out.

 

*POV-Rose*

“No, you have to go, with your mana you can get there faster than me.” I told Lily to go.

“No, if they decide to attack now, I will be able to hold them down by destroying some stuff, no need to worry, I’m a professional idiot to do this shit alone.” Lily tried reassuring me.

“Okay, I will go then.” I just answered and then went off to the guild master.

I ran until I was exhausted, but still ran until I was near the guild and barged in the office.

“Guild master! The goblins have wolves in their ranks!” I quickly shouted and then fell on the floor from exhaustion.

“Rose! Are you okay!?” “Quickly get her some water, she must have been running here all the way from the village!” the guild master shouted towards the receptionist that was near him for the moment.

“Here, drink slowly and explain everything.” He told me.

After drinking some water, I started to explain.

“We were looking after the village in shifts, when it was Lily’s time, we switched and after about an hour after switching she woke me up, then she showed me the wolves, goblins were walking towards the village with wolves along with them and she told me to tell you that you can either expect cavalry or an attack from the sides with their new troops. That’s all, she stayed there to keep them occupied for as long as she can, this is everything I know.” I told the guild master.

“Okay, Leen, tell the adventurers to get ready within fifteen minutes, we’re moving out now!” He commanded to the receptionist that was near him.

“Understood.” She said, and then walked out to gather the adventurers.

After about ten minutes everyone was ready, adventurers had their weapons, mages their mana supply drinks, and then we moved out only to find hell that was where the goblin village stood apparently, all we saw were dead goblin bodies and the demolished village/campsite, but we couldn’t see the dead body of the goblin leader, instead we could see a single white haired girl with black feathered wings down on her waist, that was standing atop of the corpses looking at the sky like it was the most beautiful thing around, then she looked over here at our little army of adventurers. Everyone froze, I looked over to the guild master, he was shocked also, as everyone saw the guild master shocked, they were even more shocked, because the guild master was one of the heroes who fought the vampires during the great war, well, hero only in name, then he said something that made us even more shocked.

“I-It-c-ca-can’t-be. Nox! Is that you!?” he shouted towards the girl.

She looked over and spoke.

“Who are you?” The mysterious girl asked.

“I’m the one who killed you, if you are Nox you should remember.” The guild master started to talk with the girl.

‘What is that girl, and who is this Nox he is talking about? Where is Rosette though?’ I thought to myself.

“Where is Rosette?” I asked her.

“Who?” she asked me.

“Rosette, an adventurer girl with a dark cloak. Don’t know anything more.” I told her.

“Ah, if you are asking for her then I know where she is.” She told me.

“Where is she then?” I asked in hopes that she will not be killed.

“Well, hate to break it to you but she went somewhere, don’t know where to though.” She told me. ‘Well, she is safe at least.’

Then I heard something in the forest, it was a little noise that I didn’t know who made, then a girl walked out of the forest.

“Lily! What are you doing here!?” the girl shouted at her.

“NO! Get out of there!” I shouted, but it was too late, the girl already went for her.

“STOP YOU DEMON!” the guild master shouted.

‘She’s a demon!?’ I almost screamed in my mind.

“She’s a demon? How do you think we are supposed to stop her!?” I shouted at him.

But it was already too late because the demon stabbed the girl down in the heart, there was no turning back.

“Sophia?” I heard the demon calling out the girl who was stabbed by her.

“Ah, Lily you finally came back to yourself, so, you were a demon all along?” the girl called Sophia spoke to the demon.

“Yes.” The demon simply answered.

 

 

*POV-Sophia*

I ran through the forest to where Lily was, I wanted to meet her because I had a feeling that this was going to be our last goodbye.

As I went through the forest, I saw fire and went towards it, only to see Lily with dark wings standing atop a mountain of goblin corpses.

I tried to get closer but I stepped on a stick and made a sound, but I still tried to get closer to her.

When I went out of the forest I shouted.

“Lily! What are you doing here!?” I shouted at her.

“NO! Get out of there!” Someone shouted.

But it was too late, because she had already stabbed me in the heart.

“Ah, Lily you finally came back to yourself, so, you were a demon all along?” I asked her.

“Yes.” She simply answered.

“Please don’t hurt others from our orphanage.” I begged her.

“Don’t worry, I wasn’t even planning to.” She said to me.

“Thank you.” I died with a smile on my face.

 

*POV-Lily*

After I passed out from blood loss, I remember looking at everything like through a dream, it was cloudy as fuck. I remember fighting the goblins then the leader challenged me and I killed myself to be revived with full power from Nox.

“Nox! Is that you!?” I heard.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m the one who killed you, if you are Nox you should remember.” The man said.

‘He the one killed me? But I killed myself though?’ I was confused as fuck.

I was in deep mind when someone asked.

“Where is Rosette?”

“Who?” I asked her.

“Rosette, an adventurer girl with a dark cloak. Looks like you to be honest.” She told me.

“Ah, if you are asking for her then I know where she is.” I told her.

“Where is she then?” she asked.

“Well, hate to break it to you but she went somewhere, don’t know where to though.” I told her whatever lie I could come up with.

Then I heard something in the forest, it was a little noise that I didn’t know who made, then a girl walked out of the forest.

“Lily! What are you doing here!?” the girl shouted at me.

“NO! Get out of there!” Someone shouted, but it was too late, as I already went for her.

“STOP YOU DEMON!” the guild master shouted.

“She’s a demon? How do you think we are supposed her!?” Someone shouted at him.

But it was already too late because I stabbed the girl down in the heart.

“Sophia?” I asked the girl, whilst finally coming back to myself.

“Ah, Lily you finally came back to yourself, so, you were a demon all along?”  Sophia spoke to me.

“Yes.” I simply answered.

“Please don’t hurt others from our orphanage.” she begged me.

“Don’t worry, I wasn’t even planning to.” I lied to her.

“Thank you.” She died with a smile on her face.

I almost felt bad for what I’m about to do, but the second she mentioned my name there was no turning back now.

‘Well then, time to play my part.’

“Okay, got to go, let’s chat some other time.” I playfully smiled at the guild master, and went running away from this place.

I went further into the forest, but as I got further my wings got in my way more so I tried asking Nox.

‘Just cut off the mana supply for them and everything will be done.’ She said almost like she predicted my question. So, I did as I was told, mana supply for them was gone and now I could run even faster.

‘Though I would like to ask where the fuck did my clothes go?’ I asked her this because I was naked the whole time.

‘They got torn, because when I was doing what I was supposed to do, your body matured during the process, basically you grew.’ She answered me.

‘Okay, and how old am I lookin’?’ I asked because I couldn’t really look at myself right now.

‘No worries, you look old enough to ascend the throne you’ve been looking for.’

So then as I ran probably far enough, I needed to find my cloak which was somewhere where I ran away from the goblins before I decided to kill myself.

‘Ah, found it.’ I found the cloak just thrown down in the bushes.

‘Well at least now I’m not naked.’ I thought.

Then I went back to the city but this time I ran with mana enhanced legs so that I could reach it before the adventurers. And I reached it before them, so, I went to Krobara’s shop. As I entered it, there was no one in the shop, so I just took a sword and went out.

Then I went towards the orphanage, I was about to do something so terrible I never knew I was going to do something like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YOU SHOULD STOP HERE, IF U NOT GOOD WITH DEPRESSION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the orphanage, it was night so everyone was sleeping, I walked over to the kitchen and saw that Amnestia and the other helper are there. As I entered the kitchen I just said.

“Sorry, there is no other way.”

“What are you talking about?” Amnestia asked me.

I said nothing, I just walked over took out my sword and spoke.

“This is my answer.” I told her and I unfolded my wings using mana.

“Y-You were a demon all this time?” She asked me frozen in fear, she must’ve seen my crazy smile because she froze even more.

“Yes, I was a demon all this time.” And stabbed her in the heart, killing her effectively, then walked over to the other helper.

“Are you planning on killing everyone here!?” she shouted at me, possibly thinking that waking up the kids will help either her or them.

“Yes.”

“You, scum demon!”

“Call me all you want, it won’t help you.” I said, as I stabbed her also.

Then I went over to the nearest room where the girls slept.

“Who are you?” asked one girl.

“The Grim reaper.” I answered with a smile because no tears could come out.

Then I went over and killed her first, then after I finished up in this room, I went over to the boys room and performed the same act of just stabbing everyone in the room until they were not breathing.

Then I collected my stuff, that mainly being just money, then I went over and checked if there are any clothes for me, and there was, so I dressed up pretty simply, just a T-shirt and a spare pair of pants that were left on my bed, then took my cloak and started thinking on how to destroy the evidence that I was here.

Then a thought occurred to me, my mana is now way better and stronger so I should be able to put it further from my body now, I tried and I could do two meters without any problems, so, I did this, I took some buckets and filled them with water, put one near each corner of the room and sent out mana towards them, when I linked with it I manipulated it onto the wall and to go outside the wall, once it was done I made the water squeeze together as hard as a hydraulic press, and then the room caved in destroying any evidence I had left.

Well, time to head to the demon kingdom then, before that actually I need to learn history of this world and the demon language, well fuck, I was bad at school previously, so I’m probably now twice as bad at it than I was, yay.

24