Chapter 14 arc 2, a delicious chappie
650 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thank you @Ambly for pointing out the mistakes.

‘As I already said. There are, dark, light, ice, elements, these are original complex elements themselves, combustion for fire, tempest for wind, torrent for water, soil for earth, these have mixed up. Mixed are more complex elements because you can do more with them and you can separate two different elements from, tempest, combustion, and torrent if you are skilled enough, combustion, fire and wind, tempest, wind and water, torrent water and wind, the soil element doesn’t have two different elements it just evolved, now tempest combustion and torrent all have water, wind for combustion just gives more shooting length for the heat, but the wind in, tempest creates a big wind tunnel with some water to make it into a storm, and torrent shoots out water and guides it with wind.’ She repeated what she told me during the first lecture.

‘Okay you have already told me that, I need to hear about their uses now.’ I said visibly irritated.

‘Okay, okay, I can’t even have fun. Do keep in mind that the use of mana differs from every individual’s creativity. Well, basically combustion is a stronger type of fire, tempest has a large attack field so you better watch out for its users in a large field, also they can sort of control the weather, torrent can flood areas very well so better watch out for them in tight spaces, soil is just a stronger version of earth and can influence the nutrition in land around themselves, they are like gods for farmers honestly. Now for ice I already told you, fortification, creation and manipulation, light, honestly don’t really know much about it because demons either don’t have it or don’t use it as it’s harmful for us, dark, of course I will tell you every single detail so you just need to sit back relax and enjoy.’ She told me that and there’s more to come, oh wow, what did I expect.

‘Now for the dark what have I found out during my life, it’s the only element to have a teleportation ability, you can make a big dark field and know everything that is happening there also can mimic anything that is in the field if you have enough mana in yourself, manipulate shadows near yourself, the range differs on your mana control also, you can coat your weapon for better strength or yourself for better protection than normal mana fortification, also as strange as it must sound, dark element mana responds to emotions, such as love, hatred, confusion and other emotions that you can name, and the stronger the emotion, the stronger your dark usage becomes.’ She told me this strange information.

‘Wait, can you know others emotion when they are using their dark element?’ I asked a simple question to get a simple answer.

‘If they are strong enough then yes, if they are just slightly less strong than needed then you will not be able to feel them.’ I got a somewhat simple answer.

‘Is there anything else I need to know to make progress easier?’ I asked her for anything she might’ve forgot to mention.

‘No, I think this might be everything I can remember for now.’ She answered.

‘Anyways you should keep traveling until you will find someone to kill, actually you should hurry up.’ she reminded me.

‘Okay, okay mother.’ I said that to tease Nox a bit.

‘You actually think that?’ she asked me in tears.

‘Well, you spent more time with me than my actual parents.’ I told her.

‘Wait a bit.’ Nox told me to wait.

‘Hm? What?’ I said before being hugged by her.

‘Because you are my successor you might as well be our daughter.’ She mumbled.

‘Wait what? What do you mean by ‘our’?’ I asked.

‘Because I am the previous demon lord’s wife, so you being my successor makes you the demon lord’s daughter now, so your last name will be Daemonium, just like me and him, and our daughter will ascend his throne, it feels good.’ She said and then shot up.

‘You should start traveling now.’ She told me whilst blushing a bit.

‘Okay I’m leaving now.’ I told her.

As I got back to the cold reality that you are supposed to call life, I stood up, opened the map and thought a bit. I have about a day and a half of traveling by the air left, or two days on feet, then something caught my eye on the map.

It was a little marker after looking what it means it said, ‘dangerous roads because of bandits’ I smiled, because if this was true it would mean that I wouldn’t need to hurry towards the city it was not that far, in fact it was at the nearest turn. So, I stood up, stretched again and went towards there on foot. After about an hour I found the turn, looked at the map which road was dangerous.

I was walking that road for good thirty minutes and not even one bandit attacked.

Looks like I talked a bit too early because after about five minutes of walking I heard.

“Hey you there! Stop there if you want to live!” someone said, making a huge mistake.

Then he took out a sword and spoke again.

“Remove the hood.” He said with an evil grin.

Since I was wearing my hood to hide myself. Oh, and also hid my wings to make myself an easier target. Since I decided to be an easy target, so, I took it off.

“Oooh, she’s a real beauty betcha she will fetch a good price!” He shouted and then eleven other men walked out of the forest with ropes ready to bind me.

‘Looks like I’m dealing with slavers, wait is slavery even a thing here? Looks like it is.’ I started to laugh.

“You really think you can beat me, you measly 2nd ranks. You can’t even touch me!” I purposely angered him.

“MEN GET HER!” the bandit that talked to me shouted after losing his shit.

After his command the men jumped towards me.

I unsheathed my sword and went after them.

One tried to hit me with his sword horizontally, I just laughed at his try and jumped back. Another tried to cut me diagonally from the left down to the right, a very basic move if I had to say. So, I coated my sword in ice mana to reinforce it, the sword got ice cold and had ice at the handle where my hand was.

‘Cool.’ I thought.

And then countered the diagonal slash that was coming towards me, the opponent’s sword shattered.

“Carefully she is a magic user!” he shouted.

“That is not going to help you.” I said and stabbed him in the heart.

After about two minutes of fighting, I had already killed most of them and left one alive to show me where the hideout was. But then I got an idea.

‘Why not leave him alive for some power experiments?’

‘Damn I really sound like my father.’

Since I had nothing better to do, I decided that before killing him I would raid their place.

“So, now if you want to live, bring me to your hideout, camp or whatever you call it.” I ordered him.

“And then what? Kill me? No, you bitch.” He spoke.

That was his mistake. I kicked him in the side.

“I can kill you in the most humane way possible, instead if you want to suffer you are free to refuse my deal, I promise you, it won’t be pretty. So, now choose.” I threatened him.

“Okay, I will show you the way.” He gave in to my threat.

‘Do I look that scary?’ I asked no one in particular.

‘Well, since your eyes shine red in the dark now, and it’s getting dark you look extra scary you know.’

‘Oh, wow.’ I just said halfheartedly.

Once the bandit said that he will show the way we immediately set off towards the hideout.

 

Once we arrived there was silence near the camp.

“Were you the only ones here?” I asked him.

“Yes, we were occupying this road as per the bandit agreement.”

“What agreement? Better tell me everything.” I ordered him.

“Every three months there is a bandit gathering where we gather and present our treasure to the one who sells everything, then we either exchange our places or trade members.” He told me everything.

After he delivered me the information I killed him just by stabbing him down in the heart.

“Well then, let’s see what do we have in store here.” I said as I walked inside the main camp to see a couple of cages with women inside of them.

“Are any of you alive?” I asked them.

Most of them looked like they have lost the will to live, most likely raped by the bandits, so I just killed them in order to do last good deed that I could do. After a while one girl responded.

“I’m alive here.” she tried to shout.

So, I unfurled my wings because it was getting uncomfortable.

After finding her, she saw that I’m a demon.

“A demon saved me.” She spoke in disbelief.

“Who said that I saved you?” I told the girl.

After hearing that she asked me.

“Are you going to kill me?”

“Yes.” I simply said.

“Okay, then please painlessly if possible.” She asked me as if it was her dying wish.

Not saying anything I bit her neck, where it was the easiest, as the blood entered my mouth it felt really sweet just simply exquisite, I felt as if I wasn’t eaten for ages, I just kept drinking the girl’s blood until she died in my hands, well, I killed her, but still.

As I drank the blood my vision started to get red, also I felt as if I wanted to go and kill a whole human town just to get my hands on that sweet sweet blood.

After I finished drinking, I let go of the girl, and just stood up and looked at the moon it looked very beautiful at the time.

At that moment I graduated from being human with every bit of my mind.

I was a full vampire that loves carnage, and then I passed out.

Are you sure you don't need extra magic guides?
  • Yes, we understand the magic. Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No, your magic is confusion 100 Votes: 11 39.3%
  • I have my own question about magic. (Write one in the comments) Votes: 3 10.7%
Total voters: 28
19