Chapter 17 arc 2
518 21 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm sorry.

Edited 03/11

Thank you @Ambly for pointing out the mistakes. That's it.

 

Yeet~

The pain was even fucking worse than getting Nox’s blood injected into me.

As the heart floated over, the thick ominous dark fog surrounded my body and started to force its way inside me through everywhere it could, it was painful, imagine if nails decided to come stabbing everywhere in the body and then eventually entering it through everywhere it could, ears, mouth, nose, you name it. (Yes, even there…)

That’s enough about the fog, lets move on to the main course, the heart.

As it approached me, I was already in pain and tears, so the least I could do is just get ready to scream because I knew it’s going to hurt like a goddamn bloody fucking bitch itself.

When it finally floated towards my chest, more precisely where the heart is, I braced myself.

As it finally started to enter, it melted a hole through my clothes, and when it finally touched my skin, it was like acid was splashed onto where it touched (I believe I don’t need to explain the chemistry for this), I felt how my heart just fucking exploded and the new Devil’s heart appeared in its place.

I coughed up blood and then coughed up a lot more. After coughing blood for a couple of good minutes, I passed out from suffocation.

‘Wait, am I in the same place when I was dead and got the vampire blood?’ I asked no one in particular.

‘Yes, in short this your mind.’ A familiar voice responded. It was Nox.

‘Mother!’ I shouted and ran towards her.

‘You should stop, someone else is here.’ She told me and I stopped.

That was when a voice so soothing, I could almost forget the pain that I went through just now. It spoke in a calm, composed manner almost as if it was royalty.

‘You are the first one to accept me into your body, state what is it that you want.’ Someone spoke.

‘Introduce yourself, then I will tell you.’ I stated grumpily, because I couldn’t hug mother.

‘I am Lythias, the only Devil primordial left. Now state me what you want.’ The voice introduced herself as Lythias.

‘I know what you should ask.’ Nox immediately started to whisper.

‘I know what I want.’ I told her.

‘Then state it, my child.’

‘I want your knowledge and power, every last bit of it.’ I told her.

‘Knowledge is easy I can bestow it upon you, but to bestow my power upon you, you will need to get stronger. In order to obtain the ability to contain it within your body.’ She agreed quite easily.

‘Well, that was surprisingly easy.’

‘Wait a damn minute.’ I told Lythias.

‘What, my child.’ She asked me.

‘By saying that I’m not strong enough, does that mean you will also be staying inside my head like Nox over there?’ I asked her whilst pointing at mother.

‘Yes, I will.’ She spoke.

‘Oh great, another freeloader…’ I mumbled.

‘I’m not a freeloader, I’m your mother now, if you would remember!’ Nox shouted.

‘Anyways, it seems like I can get back to my body, so just wait a bit.’ I told her. As I finally woke up, I felt a searing pain on my back, I immediately looked at my wings, I saw that they have these dark purple lines that were pulsating with every beat of my new heart. I looked at my wings again after the pain calmed down.

Looks like I look even scarier now, at least I will scare everyone easier.

‘Hey Lythia, Nox, what is that?’ I asked both of them.

‘I know that it’s a curse of some sorts, don’t know what kind though.’ Nox spoke first.

‘It’s a simple curse that only affects your presence, making it appear scarier than usual.’ Lythia answered.

‘Wow, you know a lot Lythia.’ I said astonished.

‘What about if I fold my wings then, what happens then?’ I asked.

‘By theories that I know, there should be no repercussions from that.’ She explained to little dumb me.

‘Anyways, I need to do something about my clothes since there is a massive hole thanks to a certain someone.’ I spoke, implying that it was Lythia’s fault.

‘W-w-wait! This isn’t my fault! I only made a spell that would protect my heart and would merge with anyone compatible, honestly I don’t care what you will do with my power.’ She said, feelling a bit uneasy about the actions that she didn’t control.

‘A-anyways, fancy meeting you Nox.’ Lythia to Nox.

‘Yeah, never thought that I would meet you here Lyth.’ Nox replied back.

‘Wait, you two know each other?’ I asked them.

‘Yeah, Lythia here is like a sister to me.’ Nox said.

‘And Nox is my cute little sister.’ Lythia spoke as she hugged Nox.

‘Stop, stop, stop! You’re suffocating me!’ Nox shouted at her whilst blushing a little bit.

‘Ah, sorry I missed my cute little sister.’ Lythia told her.

‘Anyways, Lily, Lythia here would be your aunt now.’ Nox told me.

‘Wait, my Little sister has a child now?!’ Lythia was practically screaming.

‘And there goes that composed, almost royalty-like image of you…’

‘Lythia don’t scream inside my head, you can chat reminiscing the past whilst I try to think about my survival, also are there any good weapons here?’ I asked Lythia.

‘I believe from what I felt there should be at least one magic sword or something along the lines.’ She told me.

I went to look for it, after looking around for a minute or two I found it.

‘Yeah… Don’t tell me I’m going to get another curse by touching this thing.’ I said, whilst looking at the sword.

It was dark, more precisely black at the handle and then gradually changing into dark purple on the blade, it was looking really nice in the dimly lit cave room here.

‘Ah, it must be the sword I felt, because that’s it.’ Lythia affirmed me that this was my target.

As I took it, I felt a searing pain inside my left hand now.

‘Yo, what the fuck now?!’ I shouted at Lythia for being careless.

‘Don’t worry, this sword is able to take your mana without being outclassed and it doesn’t break, the only thing that is bad, is only that it’s taking your lifeforce away, more accurately your lifespan, but since you are a vampire and now a devil at the same time, meaning your lifespan is infinite so the only thing it can take away from you is your mana, and the pain you felt was the curse embedding itself inside your arm for storage of the sword, if you will it, the sword shall either appear or disappear from inside the storage.’ Lythia explained.

As I looked at my left arm, I saw a black rose rise from my palm and spread towards my shoulder, it stopped after reaching my shoulder.

‘If this is a curse, could you at least tell me more about it?’ I asked her.

‘It was not harmful for you so I didn’t bother.’ She told me.

‘Then tell me beforehand next time, because this is my second curse in one day.’ I told her.

‘Okay, I will warn you the next time then.’

18